Phil

Default simple but nice puddings with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit

What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under
ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of
" kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the
buggers like a boiled egg but these are a bit under ripe so no can do,
or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?

Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England
Tim Challenger

On 10 Feb 2004 15:07:34 -0800, Phil wrote:

> What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under
> ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of
> " kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
> whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the
> buggers like a boiled egg but these are a bit under ripe so no can do,
> or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?
>
> Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

Kiwi fool?
Like gosseberry/apple/whatever fool....
try here,
http://www.joyofbaking.com/EnglishFruitFool.html
It's not quite what I call a fruit fool, bu tit's probably more like you
want.

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.

Over-ripe kiwi fruit [email protected] General Cooking 3 18-09-2015 07:33 PM
Kiwi Fruit Jam cj Recipes (moderated) 0 19-10-2007 04:20 AM
I want to buy a simple puddings and desserts recipe book. [email protected] General Cooking 0 21-03-2006 08:39 PM
Peeling Kiwi fruit Howard Kaikow General Cooking 31 20-08-2004 10:12 PM
Kiwi fruit - frozen? MurphAssoc General Cooking 5 17-02-2004 05:39 AM