Default Seeking for Ethiopian recipe cookbook recommendations

Anyone have some good titles specifically dealing in Ethiopian recipes?
My daughter and I really enjoy eating this cuisine and would like to
try some recipes at home.
Frogleg

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:03:53 -0600, BubbaBob

>> Anyone have some good titles specifically dealing in Ethiopian
>> recipes?

>Exotic Ethiopian Cooking :society, culture, hospitality & traditions
>: 178 tested recipes with food composition tables /compiled and
>edited by Daniel J. Mesfin.
>
>Falls Church, VA :Ethiopian Cookbook Enterprises,c1990.
>
>ISBN 0961634510
>
>This is the only decent Ethiopian cookbook in the English language.

It looks as if it may be the only one, period. :-) 'The Africa News
Cookbook; African recipes for western kitchens' has some (modified)
Ethiopian recipes.

For the OP, searching the web for "Ethiopian recipes" may be
worthwhile. Although a recipe for injera that calls for Bisquick and
buckwheat pancake mix doesn't sound promising. Recipesource.com has a
few recipes (many duplicates).

:
wrote:
:>> Anyone have some good titles specifically dealing in Ethiopian
:>> recipes?
:>
:>Exotic Ethiopian Cooking :society, culture, hospitality & traditions
:>: 178 tested recipes with food composition tables /compiled and
:>edited by Daniel J. Mesfin.

Alas, this one is out of print - I've been trying to get it, but
someone just outbid me on it last week on ebay.

:>This is the only decent Ethiopian cookbook in the English language.
:
:It looks as if it may be the only one, period. :-) 'The Africa News
:Cookbook; African recipes for western kitchens' has some (modified)
:Ethiopian recipes.
:
:For the OP, searching the web for "Ethiopian recipes" may be
:worthwhile. Although a recipe for injera that calls for Bisquick and
:buckwheat pancake mix doesn't sound promising. Recipesource.com has a
:few recipes (many duplicates).

Yes, I did that search - got tons of hits, as you say, many of which
are repeats.

Thank you all!