Default Removing Jello from the mold!

Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
approaching and I need help! Thanks.

Bob

> Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
> never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
> removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
> approaching and I need help! Thanks.

Dip the mold in hot water briefly, and run a knife along the edge to loosen
it.

Bob

PENMART01

> r@bogus writes:
>
>Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
>never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
>removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
>approaching and I need help! Thanks.

Give the mold a quick dip in hot tap water (8-10 seconds).

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> r@bogus writes:
>
>Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
>never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
>removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
>approaching and I need help! Thanks.

Give the mold a quick dip in hot tap water (8-10 seconds).

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Dimitri

> Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
> never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
> removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
> approaching and I need help! Thanks.
>
> --
> 4×

Spray the mold with Pam before adding the jell-o and/or dip the mold briefly
in warm water before attempting to unmold.

Dimitri.

Chef R. W. Miller

You can use a spray release unflavored, or line the mold with plastic wrap.
> wrote in message
> Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
> never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
> removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
> approaching and I need help! Thanks.
>
> --
> 4×

Chef R. W. Miller

You can use a spray release unflavored, or line the mold with plastic wrap.
> wrote in message
> Ok here's a stupid question... every time I make Jello in a mold I can
> never seem to remove it without it falling apart. What's the trick to
> removing jello from a mold without it coming apart? Thanksgiving is
> approaching and I need help! Thanks.
>
> --
> 4×

Carole D2

Friends don't let friends make Jello molds

It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson
Carole D2

Friends don't let friends make Jello molds

It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson
Rick & Cyndi

"Carole D2" > wrote in message
> Friends don't let friends make Jello molds
>

> It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
> way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson

=================

Unless the molds are in the shape of shot glasses...

Cyndi

Rick & Cyndi

"Carole D2" > wrote in message
> Friends don't let friends make Jello molds
>

> It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
> way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson

=================

Unless the molds are in the shape of shot glasses...

Cyndi

kilikini

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message

> "Carole D2" > wrote in message
> > Friends don't let friends make Jello molds
> >

> > It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
> > way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson

> =================
>
> Unless the molds are in the shape of shot glasses...
>
> Cyndi

I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

kili

kilikini

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message

> "Carole D2" > wrote in message
> > Friends don't let friends make Jello molds
> >

> > It's a mighty poor mind that can only think of one
> > way to spell a word. -- Andrew Jackson

> =================
>
> Unless the molds are in the shape of shot glasses...
>
> Cyndi

I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

kili

Goomba38

kilikini wrote:

> I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
> dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

I've had shooters once at the beach at sunset. The
bar handed them out gratis. Can you share the fine
points of making them? )
Goomba

Goomba38

kilikini wrote:

> I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
> dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

I've had shooters once at the beach at sunset. The
bar handed them out gratis. Can you share the fine
points of making them? )
Goomba

Goomba38

kilikini wrote:

> I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
> dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

I've had shooters once at the beach at sunset. The
bar handed them out gratis. Can you share the fine
points of making them? )
Goomba

kilikini

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:
>

> > I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice,

healthy
> > dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

> I've had shooters once at the beach at sunset. The
> bar handed them out gratis. Can you share the fine
> points of making them? )
> Goomba

It's easy; replace half or 2/3 of the water with alcohol. (I've substituted
all alcohol and depending upon the flavor of the booze, it can be pretty
strong.) We've experimented with different flavors of schnapps, rum, vodka
and liquers like Chambord. Comes out great and it's kinda fun. :~)

kili

kilikini

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:
>

> > I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice,

healthy
> > dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.

> I've had shooters once at the beach at sunset. The
> bar handed them out gratis. Can you share the fine
> points of making them? )
> Goomba

It's easy; replace half or 2/3 of the water with alcohol. (I've substituted
all alcohol and depending upon the flavor of the booze, it can be pretty
strong.) We've experimented with different flavors of schnapps, rum, vodka
and liquers like Chambord. Comes out great and it's kinda fun. :~)

kili

Rick & Cyndi

"kilikini" > wrote in message

> "Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Carole D2" > wrote in message
>> > Friends don't let friends make Jello molds

>> =================
>>
>> Unless the molds are in the shape of shot glasses...
>>
>> Cyndi

> I'll jiggle to that one, Cyndi! Lime jello and vodka with a nice, healthy
> dose of whip cream on top. God, I miss jello shooters.
>
> kili

Ya know... I was just thinking that maybe this coming Easter I should use
the various Easter Jello molds (eggs and jelly bean) to make Adult Jello
shot thingies. <shrug> Not sure if the crown down here would be as into it
as the relatives up north.

Cyndi

Rick & Cyndi