Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dressing or stuffing?

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:26:54 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message

>> > I don't remember ever asking anyone to
>> > please pass the stuffing.

>> I do) But I thought you never served food 'homestyle' ;-)

> In case you missed it... that was back when I was a kid. It's a
> ridiculous practice, but I didn't have any say in it back then.

Once again you decide what is right and what is wrong eh? Who endowed you
with such power? Why can't you understand that others will do whatever they
prefer and you ranting and telling them they are doing everything wrong
doesn't make you look too hot.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:10:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:26:54 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > > wrote:

> >> I do) But I thought you never served food 'homestyle' ;-)

> > In case you missed it... that was back when I was a kid. It's a
> > ridiculous practice, but I didn't have any say in it back then.

> Once again you decide what is right and what is wrong eh? Who endowed you
> with such power? Why can't you understand that others will do whatever they
> prefer and you ranting and telling them they are doing everything wrong
> doesn't make you look too hot.

So, you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not entitled to mine? I
am queen of my own household and no one has the right to tell me how
to serve my meals.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:10:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:26:54 -0000, "Ophelia"

>> > In case you missed it... that was back when I was a kid. It's a
>> > ridiculous practice, but I didn't have any say in it back then.

>> Once again you decide what is right and what is wrong eh? Who endowed
>> you
>> with such power? Why can't you understand that others will do whatever
>> they
>> prefer and you ranting and telling them they are doing everything wrong
>> doesn't make you look too hot.

> So, you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not entitled to mine? I
> am queen of my own household and no one has the right to tell me how
> to serve my meals.

No one is doing that, but you certainly denigrate anyone who doesn't do
things they way you think they ought to be done.

So remember this: *I* am queen of *my* own household and no one has the
right to tell *me* (not even you) how to serve my meals, so please
remember that when you are dictating to the rest of us.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:50:44 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:10:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > > wrote:

> >> Once again you decide what is right and what is wrong eh? Who endowed
> >> you
> >> with such power? Why can't you understand that others will do whatever
> >> they
> >> prefer and you ranting and telling them they are doing everything wrong
> >> doesn't make you look too hot.

> > So, you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not entitled to mine? I
> > am queen of my own household and no one has the right to tell me how
> > to serve my meals.

> No one is doing that, but you certainly denigrate anyone who doesn't do
> things they way you think they ought to be done.
>
> So remember this: *I* am queen of *my* own household and no one has the
> right to tell *me* (not even you) how to serve my meals, so please
> remember that when you are dictating to the rest of us.

Please point out where I was dictating.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:50:44 -0000, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> > On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:10:46 -0000, "Ophelia"

>> > So, you're entitled to your opinion but I'm not entitled to mine? I
>> > am queen of my own household and no one has the right to tell me how
>> > to serve my meals.

>> No one is doing that, but you certainly denigrate anyone who doesn't do
>> things they way you think they ought to be done.
>>
>> So remember this: *I* am queen of *my* own household and no one has the
>> right to tell *me* (not even you) how to serve my meals, so please
>> remember that when you are dictating to the rest of us.

> Please point out where I was dictating.

*rolls eyes*

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/