Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Supper tonight

Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu

http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg

http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib.jpg

Especially when it's to be accompanied by a monster Turley Peseti
Vineyard Paso Robles zin, 2009.

(Served with baked potato and butter, sauteed brussels sprouts with bell
pepper, and followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge
icing, made by my wife. 8 )

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pltrgyst" > wrote in message
> Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>
> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg
>
> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib.jpg
>
> Especially when it's to be accompanied by a monster Turley Peseti Vineyard
> Paso Robles zin, 2009.
>
> (Served with baked potato and butter, sauteed brussels sprouts with bell
> pepper, and followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge
> icing, made by my wife. 8 )
>
> -- Larry

I'm having the meatballs again but they seem to be multiplying.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst > wrote:

> Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>
> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg
>
> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib.jpg
>
> Especially when it's to be accompanied by a monster Turley Peseti
> Vineyard Paso Robles zin, 2009.
>
> (Served with baked potato and butter, sauteed brussels sprouts with bell
> pepper, and followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge
> icing, made by my wife. 8 )

That's one mighty fine looking piece of meat! The sides and dessert
sound great too (but the second picture didn't work for me).

I cooked a steak tonight and served it with baked potato and salad.
The funny part is I topped the potato with crème fraîche instead of
sour cream and hubby thought I'd made the best baked potato he'd ever
tasted in his life.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:
>
>> Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>>
>> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg

> Second picture doesn't work but the first one gave me my third orgasm
> of the night.
>
> Niiiiiice!
>
> -sw

Just change PrimeRib1.jpg to PrimeRib2.jpg to see the second picture.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/14, 4:00 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:
>
>> Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>>
>> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg

> Second picture doesn't work but the first one gave me my third orgasm
> of the night.

Oops -- sorry, typo: http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib2.jpg

I'm hoping for all our sakes that the other two were food-related. 8

> Niiiiiice!

Thanks. It tasted awfully good, too.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst > wrote:

>Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>
>http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg
>
>http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib.jpg
>
>Especially when it's to be accompanied by a monster Turley Peseti
>Vineyard Paso Robles zin, 2009.
>
>(Served with baked potato and butter, sauteed brussels sprouts with bell
>pepper, and followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge
>icing, made by my wife. 8 )
>
>-- Larry

That's perfectly cooked, what a good looking piece of meat.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:

> followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge icing, made by
> my wife. 8

Happy Birthday!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Tara" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:
>
>> followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge icing, made by
>> my wife. 8

> Happy Birthday!

+1

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/22/14, 10:12 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Tara" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 22:43:51 -0400, pltrgyst wrote:
>>
>>> followed by an orange birthday cake with chocolate fudge icing, made by
>>> my wife. 8

>> Happy Birthday!

> +1

Thank you both!

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/21/2014 9:43 PM, pltrgyst wrote:
> Why you cook prime rib at low oven temperatu
>
> http://www.xhost.org/images/food/PrimeRib1.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for sharing ;>

Sky

Posted to rec.food.cooking