Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Update on Texas Janet

I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
obligated to share some news.

With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.

I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up.
I think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.

He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.

Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.

Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.

Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.

The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
green food with dinner.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 2:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
> obligated to share some news.
>
> With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
> Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
> Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.
>
> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
> to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up. I
> think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.
>
> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.
>
> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
> have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.
>
> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.
>
> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.
>
> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.
>
> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
> green food with dinner.

Sounds like you're moving firmly in the right direction - bravo!

That leftover chicken would be dandy in enchiladas with some Hatch chile
and cheese.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
> green food with dinner.

Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron
from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a
(scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,
and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 3:36 PM, Mayo wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 2:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>> I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
>> obligated to share some news.
>>
>> With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
>> Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
>> Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.
>>
>> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
>> to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up. I
>> think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
>> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.
>>
>> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
>> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.
>>
>> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
>> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
>> have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.
>>
>> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
>> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
>> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.
>>
>> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.
>>
>> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
>> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
>> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.
>>
>> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
>> green food with dinner.
>>

> Sounds like you're moving firmly in the right direction - bravo!
>
> That leftover chicken would be dandy in enchiladas with some Hatch chile
> and cheese.

I could do enchiladas. I usually make them with leftover chicken.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 3:45 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>
>> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
>> green food with dinner.
>>

> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron
> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a
> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,
> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

I do have cast iron pans. They are very heavy and I'm not sure I can
handle one right now. I'll try to gt out the small one. Maybe fry some
bacon and onion add a handful of greens

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 5:02 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 3:45 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
>> On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>>> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
>>> green food with dinner.
>>>

>> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron
>> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a
>> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,
>> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

> I do have cast iron pans. They are very heavy and I'm not sure I can
> handle one right now. I'll try to gt out the small one. Maybe fry some
> bacon and onion add a handful of greens

When I use cast iron on the induction hob, I use a piece of baking
parchment to prevent scratching.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 4:07 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 5:02 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

>>> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron
>>> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a
>>> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,
>>> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

>> I do have cast iron pans. They are very heavy and I'm not sure I can
>> handle one right now. I'll try to gt out the small one. Maybe fry some
>> bacon and onion add a handful of greens
>>

> When I use cast iron on the induction hob, I use a piece of baking
> parchment to prevent scratching.

Thanks for the tip

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:28:46 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:
>

> > Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron

> > from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a

> > (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,

> > and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

> Most nails are now coated. Or worse - galvanized. I'd just use iron
>
> supplements :-)

God damnit, Wertz. Stop posting shit that I have to agree with. At
least sprinkle in a few things like your love for crappy nacho cheese
sauce.
http://blogsloth.files.wordpress.com...11/nacho-2.jpg
This has been going on for over a week, and it is uncomfortable.

> -sw

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Such good news about your platelets. What an enormous improvement!
B12, sublingual tablets don't give you much B12. A shot goes
directly into the blood stream with immediate results. Shots are dirt
cheap compared to the pills. A shot once a month should do the trick.
If interested, ask your doc.
All the best, hugs
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:15:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:26:59 -0500, Janet Wilder >
>
> wrote:
>

> >I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel

> >obligated to share some news.

> > With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on

> >Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on

> >Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.

> >I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me

> >to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up.

> >I think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with

> >doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.

> >He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,

> >Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.

> >Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing

> >something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will

> >have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.

> >Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.

> >Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers

> >before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.

> >Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.

> >The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would

> >appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken

> >salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

> >The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some

> >green food with dinner.

> Glad there is some good news to celebrate. I don't think it is going
>
> to be easy but I also sense you will make it, you're definitely not
>
> the quitter type ! Hugs to you {{{{{{J}}}}}}

When I saw the word, "quitter," it made me think of a young friend of
mine whose parents are forcing her to do ****ing Alcoholics Anonymous,
on threat of cutting off all support for her education. She has to get
THC tested too, weekly.

Folks who are 18-20 years old are presumed to have the judgement to
decide to join the military, to kill and be killed, but not to decide
whether or not to have a drink. That's stupid. If they're going to set
the drinking age at 21, they should move the military service age there
too, but they won't because joining the armed forces is foolish, and
they rely on the poorer judgement of younger folks to get fresh cannon
fodder.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-08-18 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.

Good luck with that Janet. We are looking forward to your quick recovery.

> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

Hide the dark meat? IMO that is the best part. Last night I did a
chicken on the gas BBQ rotisserie. All I did to it was sprinkle salt and
pepper inside and out, stuck it on the spit and put in in the BBQ for
about an hour and a half. It turned out beautifully.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 3:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:
>
>> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron
>> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a
>> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,
>> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

> Most nails are now coated. Or worse - galvanized. I'd just use iron
> supplements :-)
>
> -sw

I'd recommend you consume a can of Tico nails daily.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 5:31 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2014-08-18 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>
>> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.

> Good luck with that Janet. We are looking forward to your quick recovery.
>>
>> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
>> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
>> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

> Hide the dark meat? IMO that is the best part. Last night I did a
> chicken on the gas BBQ rotisserie. All I did to it was sprinkle salt and
> pepper inside and out, stuck it on the spit and put in in the BBQ for
> about an hour and a half. It turned out beautifully.

I don't care for dark meat flavor at all, Dave. Hiding it in enchiladas
sounds like a good idea.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 18, 2014 5:43:55 PM UTC-5, Mayo wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 3:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:

> >> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron

> >> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a

> >> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,

> >> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

> > Most nails are now coated. Or worse - galvanized. I'd just use iron

> > supplements :-)

> > -sw

> I'd recommend you consume a can of Tico nails daily.

I brand you officially silly. I am no friend of Steve, and TTBOOMK, Marty
still has me KF'd. If anyone should care about Steve killing off
a.f.fast-food, it should be me. You hide behind anonymity, whereas Steve,
Marty and myself do not. You, *Mayo*, are a ****ing coward who nymshifts,
tries to build allies, and conducts yourself like a verbally precocious
7th grader with the playground mentality of a 5th grader.

Whatever Steve and Marty's faults, they pale next to yours. You are
worthless. For better or worse, they are real persons, while you are an
anonymous coward.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
> God damnit, Wertz. Stop posting shit that I have to agree with. At
> least sprinkle in a few things like your love for crappy nacho cheese
> sauce.
> http://blogsloth.files.wordpress.com...11/nacho-2.jpg
> This has been going on for over a week, and it is uncomfortable.
>>
>> -sw

> --Bryan

*snicker*

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message

> Such good news about your platelets. What an enormous improvement!
> B12, sublingual tablets don't give you much B12. A shot goes
> directly into the blood stream with immediate results. Shots are dirt
> cheap compared to the pills. A shot once a month should do the trick.
> If interested, ask your doc.
> All the best, hugs
> Janet US

My Endo. said that they usually start people out on the shots and if those
work then they might progress to sublingual. But if you have pernicious
anemia, then shots are the only way to go.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
> obligated to share some news.
>
> With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
> Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
> Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.
>
> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
> to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up. I
> think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.
>
> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.
>
> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
> have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.
>
> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.
>
> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.
>
> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.
>
> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
> green food with dinner.

All I can say is please do keep trying to eat well and maintain a
positive attitude. You have many friends here who wish you well.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 7:50 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>> I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
>> obligated to share some news.
>>
>> With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
>> Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
>> Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.
>>
>> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
>> to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up. I
>> think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
>> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.
>>
>> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
>> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.
>>
>> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
>> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
>> have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.
>>
>> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
>> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
>> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.
>>
>> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.
>>
>> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
>> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
>> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.
>>
>> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
>> green food with dinner.
>>

> All I can say is please do keep trying to eat well and maintain a
> positive attitude. You have many friends here who wish you well.
>
> Jill

Thanks, Jill and everyone else. You have no idea how much your support
means to me.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 7:44 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
>>
>> Such good news about your platelets. What an enormous improvement!
>> B12, sublingual tablets don't give you much B12. A shot goes
>> directly into the blood stream with immediate results. Shots are dirt
>> cheap compared to the pills. A shot once a month should do the trick.
>> If interested, ask your doc.
>> All the best, hugs
>> Janet US

> My Endo. said that they usually start people out on the shots and if
> those work then they might progress to sublingual. But if you have
> pernicious anemia, then shots are the only way to go.

When I was pregnant with number one, I puked for 7 months. I had a B-12
shot once a week.

I will take supplements and also some sublingual for a boost. I can
also swallow the sublinguals.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, S Viemeister
> wrote,
>Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware?

Do you mean unseasoned?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:13:39 -0700, David Harmon >
wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, S Viemeister
> > wrote,
> >Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware?

> Do you mean unseasoned?

She's probably referring to enamel.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> I know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way, so I feel
> obligated to share some news.
>
> With doctor permission, I started taking vitamin K-2 supplements on
> Friday. Today my platelets were up to 44,000 from a low of 13,000 on
> Thursday. No new bruising or bleeding.
>
> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs causing me
> to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up. I
> think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.
>
> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.
>
> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go. Will
> have to do a few double-ups to make my flight on October 8.
>
> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.
>
> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.
>
> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.
>
> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
> green food with dinner.

Many kudos to you, Janet! My thoughts and prayers are at your back, and
I'm "knocking on wood" many times & more! Take care, etc!

Sky

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 10:13 PM, David Harmon wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, S Viemeister
> > wrote,
>> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware?

> Do you mean unseasoned?

No.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 11:36 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:13:39 -0700, David Harmon >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, S Viemeister
>> > wrote,
>>> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware?

>> Do you mean unseasoned?
>>

> She's probably referring to enamel.

Yes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2014 6:42 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Monday, August 18, 2014 5:43:55 PM UTC-5, Mayo wrote:

>>> Most nails are now coated. Or worse - galvanized. I'd just use iron

>>> supplements :-)

>>> -sw

>> I'd recommend you consume a can of Tico nails daily.

> I brand you officially silly.

Moi?!?!???

> I am no friend of Steve, and TTBOOMK, Marty
> still has me KF'd.

Marty is one tough ol' netkop, ain't he?

> If anyone should care about Steve killing off
> a.f.fast-food, it should be me.

Why is that?

Do you spend any time there at all?

> You hide behind anonymity, whereas Steve, Marty and myself do not.

Oh drat!

That literally changes everything written here, doesn't it?

> You, *Mayo*, are a ****ing coward who nymshifts,
> tries to build allies, and conducts yourself like a verbally precocious
> 7th grader with the playground mentality of a 5th grader.

Oh no, the dreaded troll-spanking, shall I cry, pout, or just beg for
some more?

> Whatever Steve and Marty's faults, they pale next to yours.

Right...what with my hatred for women, flagrant group-killing, and
unconscionably provincial recipe load...

> You are worthless.

Weighing the scales you use to measure folks I take that as workable at
least!

> For better or worse, they are real persons, while you are an
> anonymous coward.
>
> --Bryan

Oh boo hoo, I say!

Wah!

etc...

;-)

Sorry that I read you like a book, but I would never, ever reveal the
ending.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Wilder[_4_] View Post
[...]

From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas
Prayers continue. Hang in there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder Wrote:

> know that many of you have sent thoughts and prayers my way,
> so I feel obligated to share some news.
>
> I have been having a terrible weakness in my thighs and legs

There goes our fun! Okay, I'll do all the work!

>causing me to have a walker wherever I'm sitting as I can't always get myself up.

Whenever I'm weeding I use a kneeling pad but I also bring a
contractor bucket, to carry stuff but also to help me get up as long
periods of kneeling cause my knees to cramp up.

> I think this is from the steroids, so I discontinued them today, with
> doctor permission, and hope to start feeling a lot better without them.

Steroids are very bad, lots of awful side effects... I will never take
prednisone again.

> He ordered me some kind of breathing machine which I can't figure out,
> Home Health Care and Home Physical Therapy.

Breathing machine? Do you mean an oxygen generator, a nebulizer,
c-pap, what?

> Had my first radiation treatment today. I'm so happy to just be doing
> something positive to treat this beast. 34 more treatments to go.

I hope it works.

> Will have steak for dinner tonight, with more green food on the side.
> Made a big bowl of chopped chicken livers to snack on with crackers
> before the TV. Got to get in as much iron and calcium as I can.

You're tough, chew nails and clam shells. hehe

> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

In my opinion dark meat makes for the best chicken salad... adds
moisture.. I really don't care for all white meat chicken salad, even
with a ton of mayo it's too dry. I like celery but I don't like
onions in chicken salad... rather parsley and dillweed.

> The induction cook top finally came today. Might try it to saute some
> green food with dinner.

I have tons of Swiss chard and collards growing, you're welcome to
help yourself to all you want. I intend to stir fry my next batch a
la oriental; black bean paste, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil,
white pepper... you know the drill.

If you send me your snail mail I'll send you a get well gift, a bra of
your choice with matching panties... from your picture I'll guess a
purfect 34 C... teal turns me on, I'm also partial to silver lame'.

Janet, all kidding aside, get well fast.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:01:37 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:
snip
>If you send me your snail mail I'll send you a get well gift, a bra of
>your choice with matching panties... from your picture I'll guess a
>purfect 34 C... teal turns me on, I'm also partial to silver lame'.
>
>Janet, all kidding aside, get well fast.

Janet, I'd go for the teal. Teal works well with all skin tones and
eye color. lame' is sooo dated ;o)
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Bostwick wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>>If you s>snipend me your snail mail I'll send you a get well gift, a bra of
>>your choice with matching panties... from your picture I'll guess a
>>purfect 34 C... teal turns me on, I'm also partial to silver lame'.
>>
>>Janet, all kidding aside, get well fast.

>Janet, I'd go for the teal. Teal works well with all skin tones and
>eye color. lame' is sooo dated ;o)

Um, some of us are dated... are you saying Janet is over the hill...
I don't think Janet is a thirty year old but I doubt she's given
up... experience is far more valuable than youth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/20/2014 7:21 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Janet Bostwick wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> If you s>snipend me your snail mail I'll send you a get well gift, a bra of
>>> your choice with matching panties... from your picture I'll guess a
>>> purfect 34 C... teal turns me on, I'm also partial to silver lame'.
>>>
>>> Janet, all kidding aside, get well fast.

>> Janet, I'd go for the teal. Teal works well with all skin tones and
>> eye color. lame' is sooo dated ;o)

> Um, some of us are dated... are you saying Janet is over the hill...
> I don't think Janet is a thirty year old but I doubt she's given
> up... experience is far more valuable than youth.

Thanks for the complement,Sheldon

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas

Janet [email protected] General Cooking 13 19-08-2016 04:03 PM
RIP Janet Wilder Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 158 12-03-2015 11:53 PM
Janet Wilder update Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 22 07-03-2015 04:49 PM
Ping: Janet B sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 24-09-2014 01:20 AM
OT Update on Texas Janet #2 Janet Wilder[_4_] General Cooking 7 25-08-2014 10:15 PM