Member

Default benefits of vitamin E?

Hey...
Vitamin e is a very effective for our body and health. Through this vitamin we can protect our heart problem, circulation of blood, muscle, skin and red blood cells become healthy . Through us the vitamin e products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin e helps to us to maintain the skin oil balance during the cleansing process.

Last edited by arslina : 19-04-2014 at 11:50 AM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 18, 2014 4:05:10 AM UTC-7, arslina wrote:
> Hey...
>
> Vitamin e is a very effective for our body and health. Through this
>
> vitamin we can protect our heart problem, circulation of blood, muscle,
>
> skin and red blood cells become healthy. Through us the vitamin e
>
> products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin e helps
>
> to us to maintain the skin oil balance during the cleansing process.
>

> --
>
> arslina

thanks....Docktor!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2014 7:05 AM, arslina wrote:

> Hey...

.. Through use the vitamin e
> products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

Would that make it good for my penis when it stretches?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/18/2014 7:05 AM, arslina wrote:
>>
>> Hey...

> . Through use the vitamin e
>
> Would that make it good for

(snip!)

Ed! Please don't! LOLOL I think vitamin e and spam from Foodbanter
makes posters lose a few brain cells. :-D

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 4/18/2014 7:05 AM, arslina wrote:
>>
>> Hey...

> . Through use the vitamin e
>> products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

> Would that make it good for my penis when it stretches?

ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

arslina wrote:

> Hey...
> Vitamin e is a very effective for our body and health. Through this
> vitamin we can protect our heart problem, circulation of blood, muscle,
> skin and red blood cells become healthy. Through us the vitamin e
> products we can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin e helps
> to us to maintain the skin oil balance during the cleansing process.

On a related vitamin note... About 30 years ago, the author Stephen
King came to town and gave a lecture here. I was a fan of his books
then so I went.

He started out by saying that he had a very bad cold but didn't want
to cancel the lecture here. At that point he opened up both sides of
his suit coat, and each side had 3 pockets sewn in and each one
contained a can of beer.

As he opened his coat, he said, "I have a cold, but I'll be ok...I've
brought plenty of Vitamin B." LOL. I thought that was so funny.

Even more funny (to me) was all that next week in the newspaper's
"Letters to the Editor," so many were complaining that he did that.

One woman: I brought my children to his lecture. I couldn't believe
that he would promote drinking beer."

Another whiner said, "I've been in AA for 6 years now and he tempted
me to drink again. How dare he show beer at a book lecture."

LOL! So many people just go so darn serious these days. It was a joke
- lighten up, get a life.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2014 1:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/18/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 4/18/2014 7:05 AM, arslina wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey...

>> . Through use the vitamin e
>>
>> Would that make it good for

> (snip!)
>
> Ed! Please don't! LOLOL I think vitamin e and spam from Foodbanter
> makes posters lose a few brain cells. :-D
>
> Jill

I'm just trying to expand the market for the vitamin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2014 7:18 PM, Gary wrote:

> On a related vitamin note... About 30 years ago, the author Stephen
> King came to town and gave a lecture here. I was a fan of his books
> then so I went.
>
> He started out by saying that he had a very bad cold but didn't want
> to cancel the lecture here. At that point he opened up both sides of
> his suit coat, and each side had 3 pockets sewn in and each one
> contained a can of beer.
>
> As he opened his coat, he said, "I have a cold, but I'll be ok...I've
> brought plenty of Vitamin B." LOL. I thought that was so funny.
>
> Even more funny (to me) was all that next week in the newspaper's
> "Letters to the Editor," so many were complaining that he did that.
>
> One woman: I brought my children to his lecture. I couldn't believe
> that he would promote drinking beer."
>
> Another whiner said, "I've been in AA for 6 years now and he tempted
> me to drink again. How dare he show beer at a book lecture."
>
> LOL! So many people just go so darn serious these days. It was a joke
> - lighten up, get a life.
>
> G.

Too true, Gary! Did the woman who brought her children think she could
guarantee they'd never, *ever* see a beer? As for the AA member, I
guess he/she *never* goes into a grocery store or a convenience store
because <gasp> they might sell alcohol. Ditto restaurants. If that's
all it takes to make 'em fall off the wagon they'd best never leave the
house.

Stephen King has never denied he enjoys beer, among other things!

Jill

Benefits of vitamin C arslina General Cooking 3 18-04-2014 06:24 PM
vitamin A Shemilajon Tea 0 16-02-2012 11:33 AM
One A Day vitamin gummies Janet Bostwick[_2_] General Cooking 0 05-03-2010 01:44 PM
vegetarian vitamin d3 *selah* Vegan 1 09-01-2006 10:35 AM
Vitamin B12 Ingo Seibold Vegan 15 28-04-2004 01:05 AM