Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Publix Weekly Ad: good thru 10/9/2013

Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled
on skewers. marinated, most likely.

That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
chuck roasts.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the freezer.
> Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into cubes and
> cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled on skewers.
> marinated, most likely.
>
> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
> chuck roasts.

I wonder why the price of meat is coming down? I had pretty much been
rationing the meat for a while here and now all of a sudden I am drowning in
the stuff!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 22:52:08 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
> freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
> cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled
> on skewers. marinated, most likely.
>
> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
> chuck roasts.

You certainly could!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:08:34 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> I wonder why the price of meat is coming down? I had pretty much been
> rationing the meat for a while here and now all of a sudden I am drowning in
> the stuff!

It usually happens when they are reducing the stock so they can hike
the price up... but it's not happening here, so it's probably one of
those "shutdown sale" things.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 4:13 AM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:08:34 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> I wonder why the price of meat is coming down? I had pretty much been
>> rationing the meat for a while here and now all of a sudden I am drowning in
>> the stuff!

> It usually happens when they are reducing the stock so they can hike
> the price up... but it's not happening here, so it's probably one of
> those "shutdown sale" things.

In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
> Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

I would never buy chicken anything for more than $1.50/lb. I usually
buy at half that price or so.

One year, right before SuperBowl, I had the urge to make buffalo
wings. The large package of wings were about $4.99 per pound. Yeah
right. Instead, I bought a cheap whole fryer for $0.69/lb and cut it
all up into small pieces. That's when I "invented" buffalo whole
chicken. Much more bang for your buck and still just as tasty.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:35:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>One year, right before SuperBowl, I had the urge to make buffalo
>wings. The large package of wings were about $4.99 per pound. Yeah
>right.

Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
screw up the market for them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:35:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >One year, right before SuperBowl, I had the urge to make buffalo
> >wings. The large package of wings were about $4.99 per pound. Yeah
> >right.

> Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
> to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
> screw up the market for them.

Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
and compare to price now.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:59:36 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:35:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:
> >
> > >One year, right before SuperBowl, I had the urge to make buffalo
> > >wings. The large package of wings were about $4.99 per pound. Yeah
> > >right.

> > Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
> > to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
> > screw up the market for them.

> Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
> Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
> weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
> and compare to price now.

They lower the price of corned beef around St. Patrick's Day, the
price of turkey around Thanksgiving and the price of prime rib around
Christmas... so why wouldn't they lower the price of chicken wings
around super bowl time? Conclusion: either the people who follow
football are filthy rich or their arithmetic skills are weak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:59:36 -0400, Gary > wrote:
> > Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
> > Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
> > weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
> > and compare to price now.
> >

> They lower the price of corned beef around St. Patrick's Day, the
> price of turkey around Thanksgiving and the price of prime rib around
> Christmas... so why wouldn't they lower the price of chicken wings
> around super bowl time? Conclusion: either the people who follow
> football are filthy rich or their arithmetic skills are weak.

Funny there. Raising prices during a time when many will buy a product
is just Economics 101 for all the evil corporate sellers. Charge as
much as the market will bear. And that's just smart business practice.

Very interesting though as you pointed out. One would think that
turkeys would cost a premium for Thanksgiving when they *know* that
many will be buying them.

That said, there's also the fact that if you put an item on sale (and
make less profit per item) you will sell many more. Often the volume
of cheaper sales can end up with more profit than selling a few at a
higher profit margin.

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:16:01 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 10/5/2013 4:13 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:08:34 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder why the price of meat is coming down? I had pretty much been
>>> rationing the meat for a while here and now all of a sudden I am drowning in
>>> the stuff!

>> It usually happens when they are reducing the stock so they can hike
>> the price up... but it's not happening here, so it's probably one of
>> those "shutdown sale" things.
>>

>In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
>Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!
>
>Jill

Don't you mean; Not when I can get chicken cutlets as a gift! LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:35:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
>> Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

>I would never buy chicken anything for more than $1.50/lb. I usually
>buy at half that price or so.

Jill gets chicken cutlets for gifts... how ya gonna beat that? hehe

The market in town has chicken thighs and drumsticks on sale all next
week for 99˘/lb:
http://www.topsmarkets.com/WeeklyAd/...ate=2013-10-06

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 08:20:09 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:59:36 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
>> > to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
>> > screw up the market for them.

>> Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
>> Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
>> weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
>> and compare to price now.
>>

>They lower the price of corned beef around St. Patrick's Day, the
>price of turkey around Thanksgiving and the price of prime rib around
>Christmas... so why wouldn't they lower the price of chicken wings
>around super bowl time? Conclusion: either the people who follow
>football are filthy rich or their arithmetic skills are weak.

Low IQers!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 11:45:04 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>sf wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:59:36 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>> > Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
>> > Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
>> > weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
>> > and compare to price now.
>> >

>> They lower the price of corned beef around St. Patrick's Day, the
>> price of turkey around Thanksgiving and the price of prime rib around
>> Christmas... so why wouldn't they lower the price of chicken wings
>> around super bowl time? Conclusion: either the people who follow
>> football are filthy rich or their arithmetic skills are weak.

>Funny there. Raising prices during a time when many will buy a product
>is just Economics 101 for all the evil corporate sellers. Charge as
>much as the market will bear. And that's just smart business practice.
>
>Very interesting though as you pointed out. One would think that
>turkeys would cost a premium for Thanksgiving when they *know* that
>many will be buying them.
>
>That said, there's also the fact that if you put an item on sale (and
>make less profit per item) you will sell many more. Often the volume
>of cheaper sales can end up with more profit than selling a few at a
>higher profit margin.
>
>G.

Didn't ya ever think that those holiday foods became tradional because
that was what there is a glut of at those times... Thanksgiving is
when turkeys mature and are slaughtered (pumpkin is harvested, apples
too), if the price was high few would buy them so they'd need to be
storaged, probably until they spoil. Easter is when there's a glut of
lamb and ham (spring is also when Peeps are harvested).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 11:45 AM, Gary wrote:

> Very interesting though as you pointed out. One would think that
> turkeys would cost a premium for Thanksgiving when they *know* that
> many will be buying them.
>
> That said, there's also the fact that if you put an item on sale (and
> make less profit per item) you will sell many more. Often the volume
> of cheaper sales can end up with more profit than selling a few at a
> higher profit margin.

Cheap turkey gets you into the store. Add on fixings and beverages
brings in the profit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 11:20 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:59:36 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
>>> to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
>>> screw up the market for them.

>> Really. The high price, I'm sure, was because it was just days from
>> Superbowl Sunday. Buffalo wings seem to be a tradition for that
>> weekend and the price skyrockets. Check out the prices next SB weekend
>> and compare to price now.
>>

> They lower the price of corned beef around St. Patrick's Day,

Not around here they don't! I *never* see the great corned beef deals
others speak of around St. Patrick's Day. It was the same price when I
bought one in July as it was right before St. Paddy's.

Jill

> price of turkey around Thanksgiving and the price of prime rib around
> Christmas... so why wouldn't they lower the price of chicken wings
> around super bowl time? Conclusion: either the people who follow
> football are filthy rich or their arithmetic skills are weak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 3:05 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:35:08 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
>>> Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

>> I would never buy chicken anything for more than $1.50/lb. I usually
>> buy at half that price or so.

> Jill gets chicken cutlets for gifts... how ya gonna beat that? hehe

Just that once! I don't usually like white meat chicken but these
were pretty tasty. That's why I noticed the price of cutlets in this
week's ad.

> The market in town has chicken thighs and drumsticks on sale all next
> week for 99˘/lb:
> http://www.topsmarkets.com/WeeklyAd/...ate=2013-10-06

I'd have to go to Piggly Wiggly for that price (and buy the family pack,
which is fine). If I had some other reason to drive to that area I
might, but not just for chicken.

I see you're gonna buy some Fancy Feast and Bush's Grillin Beans.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 3:00 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:16:01 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/5/2013 4:13 AM, sf wrote:
>>> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:08:34 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>>> It usually happens when they are reducing the stock so they can hike
>>> the price up... but it's not happening here, so it's probably one of
>>> those "shutdown sale" things.
>>>

>> In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
>> Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!
>>
>> Jill

> Don't you mean; Not when I can get chicken cutlets as a gift! LOL

That isn't going to be a regular occurrence, silly! The same neighbor
just called to ask if I have a bag of frozen peas for something she's
making. Unfortunately I don't (they're on my shopping list) otherwise
I'd have given them to her.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 9:35 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> In the same sales flyer, chicken cutlets are "on sale" for $4.49/lb.
>> Will I buy them? Not when I can get chuck roast for $2.99/lb!

> I would never buy chicken anything for more than $1.50/lb. I usually
> buy at half that price or so.
>
> One year, right before SuperBowl, I had the urge to make buffalo
> wings. The large package of wings were about $4.99 per pound. Yeah
> right. Instead, I bought a cheap whole fryer for $0.69/lb and cut it
> all up into small pieces. That's when I "invented" buffalo whole
> chicken. Much more bang for your buck and still just as tasty.
>
> Gary

I have a big bag of frozen wings to do something with. I don't like
traditional buttery/hot wings but I like them deep fried. In my case,
shallow fried since i don't have a deep fryer.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/5/2013 6:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:23:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Never saw them that high, but I won't even spend $2.29 for what I used
>> to buy for 5˘ a pound. Used to be so cheap until that SOB in Buffalo
>> screw up the market for them.

> Even without those guys in Buffalo it was inevitable that wings would
> be in demand as Americas tastes for cholesterol and fat increased.
>
> Interesting to note that the USDA Nutrient database is down because of
> the government shutdown. I guess they can't even budget the
> electricity to run the servers.
>
> -sw

I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
(gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.
www.donotcall.gov

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:

> I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
> (gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.
> www.donotcall.gov

You mean you can't give them a line of credit? They won't pay you when
they get back to work?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/2013 4:30 AM, Cheryl wrote:

> I have a big bag of frozen wings to do something with. I don't like
> traditional buttery/hot wings but I like them deep fried. In my case,
> shallow fried since i don't have a deep fryer.

I put them in a baking dish in the oven. One batch will be marinated in
teriyake sauce, the other in bbq sauce.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 04:30:19 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

> I have a big bag of frozen wings to do something with. I don't like
> traditional buttery/hot wings but I like them deep fried. In my case,
> shallow fried since i don't have a deep fryer.

Haven't make wings in years. I coated mine with oil and baked them in
the oven, but I followed the hot sauce directions of combining butter
and Frank's.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:18:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> On 10/7/2013 4:30 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>

> > I have a big bag of frozen wings to do something with. I don't like
> > traditional buttery/hot wings but I like them deep fried. In my case,
> > shallow fried since i don't have a deep fryer.
> >

> I put them in a baking dish in the oven. One batch will be marinated in
> teriyake sauce, the other in bbq sauce.

When marinated and baked, drumsticks work for me. I used to love
"mahogany drumsticks". It was one of those recipes where you'd lined
the baking pan with foil to facilitate clean up - unless you're a
kitchen masochist. That's another one I haven't made in years. This
recipes looks pretty close, but I think it was regular soy sauce
instead of teriyaki sauce and I used hoi sin for sure.
http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/327...any-Drumsticks
It wasn't a stovetop preparation, like this recipe says. They were
marinated first and then baked in the oven for 45-60 minutes in the
marinade (if I remember that part correctly), turning often.

Mahogany Drumsticks
Serves 4

ingredients

1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic (fresh)
2 teaspoons finely chopped or grated ginger (fresh).
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup water (no water for the baked version)
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (may substitute 1 tablespoon cider or rice
vinegar - but the flavor is completely different, hoi sin is the key)
8 chicken drumsticks (or 2 pounds)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/13 10:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
>> (gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.
>> www.donotcall.gov

> You mean you can't give them a line of credit? They won't pay you when
> they get back to work?

The government couldn't allow it. It's illegal for the government to
accept donations of time, money, or materials, even for a very short term.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/2013 10:15 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
>> (gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.
>> www.donotcall.gov
>>

> You mean you can't give them a line of credit? They won't pay you when
> they get back to work?

They told us to shut it down.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/4/2013 10:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the freezer.
> Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into cubes and
> cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled on
> skewers. marinated, most likely.
>
> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
> chuck roasts.
>
> Jill

I can get them for that price and sometimes a little less. One local
chain only though - Market Basket. All the others, chuck is usually
$4.99 at least. I like the bone-in roasts and I use them in beef tagines
and for couscous.

Market Basket is very out of the way for me, but my husband will stop in
on Saturdays (The Worst Day -it's a zoo!) when he is in the area.

There is one in construction closer to me, but work has stopped because
of the bickering between the owners.

Tracy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/8/2013 12:28 PM, Tracy wrote:
> On 10/4/2013 10:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that
>>
>> Jill
>>

> I can get them for that price and sometimes a little less. One local
> chain only though - Market Basket. All the others, chuck is usually
> $4.99 at least. I like the bone-in roasts and I use them in beef tagines
> and for couscous.
>
> Market Basket is very out of the way for me, but my husband will stop in
> on Saturdays (The Worst Day -it's a zoo!) when he is in the area.
>
> There is one in construction closer to me, but work has stopped because
> of the bickering between the owners.
>
> Tracy

They're usually priced around $3.79/lb. $2.99/lb is remarkable!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/4/2013 10:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
> freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
> cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled
> on skewers. marinated, most likely.
>
> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
> chuck roasts.
>
> Jill

Publix is coming into my region big time, three or four stores already
open, recently purchased 7 existing grocery stores to refurbish into
Publix stores, the closest one will be about 35 minutes away, highway
driving. So about 20 miles away. Shopped at one of them about three
times now for kicks, love the deli. I buy a Cuban sandwich when I go.

--
Michael
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/4/2013 11:08 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
>> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
>> freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
>> cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and
>> grilled on skewers. marinated, most likely.
>>
>> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of
>> those chuck roasts.

> I wonder why the price of meat is coming down? I had pretty much been
> rationing the meat for a while here and now all of a sudden I am
> drowning in the stuff!

It might be the thousands frozen by nature in the Dakotas. Probably want
to process and sell quickly.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/13...ntcmp=trending

--
Michael

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:03:05 -0400, mawil1013 > wrote:

>Publix is coming into my region big time, three or four stores already
>open, recently purchased 7 existing grocery stores to refurbish into
>Publix stores, the closest one will be about 35 minutes away, highway
>driving. So about 20 miles away. Shopped at one of them about three
>times now for kicks, love the deli. I buy a Cuban sandwich when I go.

What kind of highways do you have? Here, 20 miles of highway is 15
minutes driving time. No congestion here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/13/2013 5:03 PM, mawil1013 wrote:
> On 10/4/2013 10:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Boneless chuck roast, $2.99/lb. I haven't seen a deal like that in a
>> while. I'll probably buy a couple of roasts and put them in the
>> freezer. Good for a crock pot-roast. Possibly the other one cut into
>> cubes and cooked for beef and onion pie. Or cut into strips and grilled
>> on skewers. marinated, most likely.
>>
>> That's a good price. I could do a lot of things with a couple of those
>> chuck roasts.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Publix is coming into my region big time, three or four stores already
> open, recently purchased 7 existing grocery stores to refurbish into
> Publix stores,

Wow! What "region" is that? 10 stores? Why?

I've got one Publix within reasonable and regular shopping distance.
One is sufficient.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> On 10/5/2013 6:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote

> I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
> (gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.

I thought of you last night, hope you're busy working today.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/17/2013 8:43 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 10/7/2013 4:41 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>> On 10/5/2013 6:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote

>> I'm a contractor and we had to shut down many sites because the customer
>> (gov agency) can't pay us. It sucks.

> I thought of you last night, hope you're busy working today.
>
> nancy

I heard the interim budget will provide back-pay. I hope so!

Jill