Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Candy Corn Oreos

Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
arrghhh! ;-o

Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
that nonsense.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> arrghhh! ;-o
>
> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> that nonsense.
>
> G.

Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be
the only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out.
Target is too far away to bother with.)

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> arrghhh! ;-o
>
> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> that nonsense.

The first time I tasted oreo was in a chocolate bar

http://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/Da...eo-2693?p=2693

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>>
>> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>> arrghhh! ;-o
>>
>> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>> that nonsense.
>>
>> G.
>>

> Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be the
> only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> is too far away to bother with.)

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> arrghhh! ;-o
>
> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> that nonsense.

Just recently I took a look at the Oreo section on the cookie aisle.
There are a lot of varieties these days.

Candy corn, I don't like those things on their own, I sure don't want
a cookie tasting like them.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
lid says...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> > On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
> >> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> >> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

> >> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> >> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> >> arrghhh! ;-o
> >>
> >> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> >> that nonsense.
> >>
> >> G.
> >>

> > Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be the
> > only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> > is too far away to bother with.)

> Watch this
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
it?

Yuck!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2013 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
>>> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>>> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>>> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>>>
>>> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>>> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>>> arrghhh! ;-o
>>>
>>> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>>> that nonsense.
>>>
>>> G.
>>>

>> Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be
>> the only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out.
>> Target is too far away to bother with.)

> Watch this
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

That's cute! Thanks.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2013 10:17 AM, Yellow wrote:
> In article >,
> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>>> Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be the
>>> only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
>>> is too far away to bother with.)

>> Watch this
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
> it?
>
> Yuck!

I'm pretty sure the kids who ate Oreos came up with that concept. They
wanted the cream filling more than the chocolate cookie/biscuit on
outside. Putting it back together, I don't recall ever having done
that. Dunking in milk, well, cookies/biscuits and milk is pretty
universal.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2013 9:54 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>>
>> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>> arrghhh! ;-o
>>
>> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>> that nonsense.

> Just recently I took a look at the Oreo section on the cookie aisle.
> There are a lot of varieties these days.
>
> Candy corn, I don't like those things on their own, I sure don't want
> a cookie tasting like them.
>
> nancy

I'm with you on that! I never cared much for candy corn. The only
cookies I've bought in the last couple of years were chocolate covered
graham crackers. I don't have much of a sweet tooth.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yellow" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>> > Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be
>> > the
>> > only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out.
>> > Target
>> > is too far away to bother with.)

>> Watch this
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
> it?
>
> Yuck!

It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...

In article >,
lid says...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> > On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
> >> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> >> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

> >> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> >> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> >> arrghhh! ;-o
> >>
> >> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> >> that nonsense.
> >>
> >> G.
> >>

> > Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be
> > the
> > only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> > is too far away to bother with.)

> Watch this
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
it?

Yuck!

~~~~~~~
I loved Oreos when I was a child, and I would often separate the two halves
and lick the filling. The filling was the best part, of course. I don't
remember sticking it back together, but I would eat the halves after I
licked the filling. That isn't like eating after someone else, after all.
I also liked candy corn at Halloween, but I don't think I would have been
tempted by Oreos and candy corn together.

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>>
>> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>> arrghhh! ;-o
>>
>> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>> that nonsense.
>>
>> G.
>>

> Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be the
> only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> is too far away to bother with.)
>
> Jill

Well, since I do love candy corn, they look good to me, but I never would
buy them.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:54:51 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
>I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>arrghhh! ;-o
>
>Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>that nonsense.
>
>G.

I saw them in the store along with a bunch of variations of Oreo. The
candy corn ones were the most gross.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:54:51 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
>I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>arrghhh! ;-o
>
>Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>that nonsense.

So how many boxes do you plan on buying... you're just hoping to turn
folks off to it so there'll be more for you... so what time do you
plan to wait on line before the store opens.. you'll probably camp out
over night! LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:10:58 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Yellow" > wrote in message
ET...
>> In article >,
>> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>>> Watch this
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

>> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
>> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
>> it?
>>
>> Yuck!

>It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! It's S E X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
lid says...

> "Yellow" > wrote in message
> T...
> > In article >,

lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

> >> Watch this
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

> > I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
> > biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
> > it?
> >
> > Yuck!

> It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair point, but it still makes me cringe whenever I see them on the
shelves and has totally put me off the idea of buying them to eat
myself.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, stancole1
@invalid.yahoo.com says...

> "Yellow" wrote in message
> T...
>
> In article >,
> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

> > > Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be
> > > the
> > > only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> > > is too far away to bother with.)

> > Watch this
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
> it?
>
> Yuck!
>
> ~~~~~~~
> I loved Oreos when I was a child, and I would often separate the two halves
> and lick the filling. The filling was the best part, of course. I don't
> remember sticking it back together, but I would eat the halves after I
> licked the filling. That isn't like eating after someone else, after all.
> I also liked candy corn at Halloween, but I don't think I would have been
> tempted by Oreos and candy corn together.
>
> MaryL

From reading this thread, I am quite relieved I do not know what candy
corn is. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yellow" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> lid says...
>>
>> "Yellow" > wrote in message
>> T...
>> > In article >,

lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>> > I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open
>> > biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
>> > it?
>> >
>> > Yuck!

>> It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> Fair point, but it still makes me cringe whenever I see them on the
> shelves and has totally put me off the idea of buying them to eat
> myself.

Besides...Hydrox were soooooooooooooo much better.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yellow" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> lid says...
>>
>> "Yellow" > wrote in message
>> T...
>> > In article >,

lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>> > I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open
>> > biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
>> > it?
>> >
>> > Yuck!

>> It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> Fair point, but it still makes me cringe whenever I see them on the
> shelves and has totally put me off the idea of buying them to eat
> myself.

lol I have to say, I know just what you mean)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:10:58 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Yellow" > wrote in message
. NET...
>>> In article >,
>>> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>>> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
>>> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
>>> it?
>>>
>>> Yuck!

>>It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> NO! It's S E X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not here it isn't!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Yellow" > wrote in message

>> Fair point, but it still makes me cringe whenever I see them on the
>> shelves and has totally put me off the idea of buying them to eat
>> myself.

> lol I have to say, I know just what you mean)

Kind of like advertising Coke or something showing the kid backwashing into
the bottle. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>
> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
> arrghhh! ;-o
>
> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
> that nonsense.
>
> G.

I bought a small package of candy corn M & Ms. Exactly 3 pieces were eaten.
None by me. The rest went in the trash. That's what they thought of them.
Seems candy corn is the flavor de jour.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 9/22/2013 8:54 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Limited edition selling at Target stores now.
>> I saw them advertised in my Sunday paper Target ad this morning.
>> http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/
>>
>> I have no doubt that it will be a limited edition. They just strike me
>> as the most disgusting sounding cookies you could ever imagine.
>> arrghhh! ;-o
>>
>> Even "washed down with a tall glass of ice cold milk" couldn't help
>> that nonsense.
>>
>> G.
>>

> Sounds pretty silly to me. I wonder why they decided Target would be the
> only place to get them? (Even if I was tempted that lets me out. Target
> is too far away to bother with.)

Target has sold other Oreos. I think one was birthday cake.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message

> I'm pretty sure the kids who ate Oreos came up with that concept. They
> wanted the cream filling more than the chocolate cookie/biscuit on
> outside. Putting it back together, I don't recall ever having done that.
> Dunking in milk, well, cookies/biscuits and milk is pretty universal.

When I was kid, I would only eat the filling and my brother would only eat
the cookie part. But I never licked the filling because that meant that my
tongue would have touched the cookie. I either used my teeth or if I
brother was around, a knife so that he could eat the cookies. Then at some
point they changed the filling and I wouldn't even eat that. I also don't
get the dunking part. The only thing I like to dunk is a French Dip.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:10:58 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Yellow" > wrote in message
. NET...
>>> In article >,
>>> lid says...

http://nypost.com/2012/09/10/candy-c...store-shelves/

>>> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to open a
>>> biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and then eat
>>> it?
>>>
>>> Yuck!

>>It's a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> NO! It's S E X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was something about that but I thought it was a Ritz cracker. I can't
remember now what class we were learning about this in but it was subliminal
advertising. I'm sure they have changed it now but at the time there was a
magazine ad and the word SEX was spelled out on the cracker. It wasn't
obvious but if you looked really hard you could see it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> Besides...Hydrox were soooooooooooooo much better.

That is usually what we bought when we bought such things, which wasn't very
often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Yellow" > wrote in message
T...

> From reading this thread, I am quite relieved I do not know what candy
> corn is. :-)

It's a soft, sugary candy. I have made it from scratch. Not a lot of
flavor. Just sort of sugar and perhaps vanilla. Can't remember. These
days you can get other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and fruit. But
the original stuff was little triangles of white, yellow and orange. Not
quite chewy, but almost. Usually only available in the Fall which is
probably a good thing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Yellow" > wrote in message
> T...
>
>> From reading this thread, I am quite relieved I do not know what candy
>> corn is. :-)

> It's a soft, sugary candy. I have made it from scratch. Not a lot of
> flavor. Just sort of sugar and perhaps vanilla. Can't remember. These
> days you can get other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and fruit.
> But the original stuff was little triangles of white, yellow and orange.
> Not quite chewy, but almost. Usually only available in the Fall which is
> probably a good thing.

They're available year round where I am. You can always find candy corn.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Yellow" > wrote in message
>> T...
>>
>>> From reading this thread, I am quite relieved I do not know what candy
>>> corn is. :-)

>> It's a soft, sugary candy. I have made it from scratch. Not a lot of
>> flavor. Just sort of sugar and perhaps vanilla. Can't remember. These
>> days you can get other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and fruit.
>> But the original stuff was little triangles of white, yellow and orange.
>> Not quite chewy, but almost. Usually only available in the Fall which is
>> probably a good thing.

> They're available year round where I am. You can always find candy corn.

Really? Not here!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Yellow" > wrote in message

>>> Fair point, but it still makes me cringe whenever I see them on the
>>> shelves and has totally put me off the idea of buying them to eat
>>> myself.

>> lol I have to say, I know just what you mean)

> Kind of like advertising Coke or something showing the kid backwashing
> into the bottle. LOL

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It makes you why people with kids ever eat anything again lol
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/23/2013 1:20 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote

>> "Yellow" > wrote

>>> From reading this thread, I am quite relieved I do not know what candy
>>> corn is. :-)

>> It's a soft, sugary candy. I have made it from scratch. Not a lot of
>> flavor. Just sort of sugar and perhaps vanilla. Can't remember.
>> These days you can get other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and
>> fruit. But the original stuff was little triangles of white, yellow
>> and orange. Not quite chewy, but almost. Usually only available in
>> the Fall which is probably a good thing.

> They're available year round where I am. You can always find candy corn.

I don't think of them as soft, at all. I think of them as edible
little wax candles.

There are plenty of images online if anyone was still wondering what
they look like.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Yellow wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to
> open a biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and
> then eat it?

I don't know why but I used to do that with Ringo bisciuts:
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server41...1000.667.jp g
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:37:59 PM UTC-7, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Cheri" > wrote in message

> > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> >> "Yellow" > wrote in message

> >> T...

> >> It's a soft, sugary candy. I have made it from scratch. Not a lot of

> >> flavor. Just sort of sugar and perhaps vanilla. Can't remember. These

> >> days you can get other flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and fruit.

> >> But the original stuff was little triangles of white, yellow and orange.

> >> Not quite chewy, but almost. Usually only available in the Fall which is

> >> probably a good thing.

> > They're available year round where I am. You can always find candy corn.

> Really? Not here!

Of course it's available year round- they even make it in different colors, like pastels around Easter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message ...
> Yellow wrote:
>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rKn7X7UWk

>> I don't understand Oreo advertising at all. Why would you want to
>> open a biscuit up, lick the filling, stick it back together again and
>> then eat it?

> I don't know why but I used to do that with Ringo bisciuts:
> http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server41...1000.667.jp g

)))

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Homemade Oreos Tracy[_2_] General Cooking 3 27-11-2008 06:08 PM
Candy Corn Blinky the Shark General Cooking 36 25-05-2008 11:10 PM
Candy Corn Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 13-11-2005 06:32 AM
Oreos and milk! Andy General Cooking 19 11-07-2005 08:07 PM
Halloween - Candy Corn Brownie Pizza T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 01-11-2004 02:14 PM