Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC.FOOD.COOKING!

I used to read this group on my very 2nd mac ages ago

it is quite something to find this place again and to find it active

looking forward to reading.

karen

Posted to rec.food.cooking

karen wrote:

> I used to read this group on my very 2nd mac ages ago
>
> it is quite something to find this place again and to find it active
>
> looking forward to reading.
>
> karen

Welcome back
PS were you using the nick "karen", plain as now? Or was it another karen?
(O'Mara? Buhler? Wheless? Lingel?)
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 6, 2013 3:38:01 AM UTC-4, ViLco wrote:
> karen wrote:
>

> > I used to read this group on my very 2nd mac ages ago

> > it is quite something to find this place again and to find it active

> > looking forward to reading.

> > karen

> Welcome back
>
> PS were you using the nick "karen", plain as now? Or was it another karen?
>
> (O'Mara? Buhler? Wheless? Lingel?)
>
> --
>
> "Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
>
> Anthelme Brillat Savarin

I have no idea what name I was using before and thanks!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 6, 2013 5:53:57 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:33:51 -0700 (PDT), karen wrote:
>

> > I used to read this group on my very 2nd mac ages ago

> > it is quite something to find this place again and to find it active

> > looking forward to reading.

> You'd be better off reading it using a real newsreader rather than
>
> Google. And we'd be better off, too, if you plan on posting. Google
>
> makes posts look horrendous and many of us have killfiled Google
>
> posters.
>

> -sw

Oh yes, killfiling posters who use Google Groups is certainly
a good thing...one never knows what they might bring to the
discussion. Ridiculous reasoning Squertzy baby.

===
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/6/2013 8:52 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Friday, September 6, 2013 5:53:57 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:33:51 -0700 (PDT), karen wrote:
>>

>>> I used to read this group on my very 2nd mac ages ago

>>> it is quite something to find this place again and to find it active

>>> looking forward to reading.

>> You'd be better off reading it using a real newsreader rather than
>>
>> Google. And we'd be better off, too, if you plan on posting. Google
>>
>> makes posts look horrendous and many of us have killfiled Google
>>
>> posters.
>>

>> -sw

> Oh yes, killfiling posters who use Google Groups is certainly
> a good thing...one never knows what they might bring to the
> discussion. Ridiculous reasoning Squertzy baby.
>
> ===

Is Steven still trying to run this group?

When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 11:49 AM, casa contenta wrote:
> On 9/6/2013 8:52 PM, Roy wrote:

>>> You'd be better off reading it using a real newsreader rather than
>>>
>>> Google. And we'd be better off, too, if you plan on posting. Google
>>>
>>> makes posts look horrendous and many of us have killfiled Google
>>>
>>> posters.
>>>

>>> -sw

>> Oh yes, killfiling posters who use Google Groups is certainly
>> a good thing...one never knows what they might bring to the
>> discussion. Ridiculous reasoning Squertzy baby.
>>
>> ===
>>

> Is Steven still trying to run this group?
>
> When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

Adopting "KILL Google" I see references sometimes to people saying
interesting things, but not very often. I have an allowed file to let
these people in when necessary.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 5:02 PM, James Silverton wrote:
> On 9/9/2013 11:49 AM, casa contenta wrote:

>>> Oh yes, killfiling posters who use Google Groups is certainly
>>> a good thing...one never knows what they might bring to the
>>> discussion. Ridiculous reasoning Squertzy baby.
>>>
>>> ===
>>>

>> Is Steven still trying to run this group?
>>
>> When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

> Adopting "KILL Google" I see references sometimes to people saying
> interesting things, but not very often. I have an allowed file to let
> these people in when necessary.

OB Food: Leftovers, a home-made freezer meal. Pan-fried cod fillet
with steamed yellow squash.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 3:24 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 9/9/2013 5:02 PM, James Silverton wrote:

>>> Is Steven still trying to run this group?
>>>
>>> When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

Why are you bothering me dear, does your killfile only work sporadically?

Clearly this group is still functional despite Steven's unrelenting
froggery.

Why you find that to be something of value is beyond me.

>> Adopting "KILL Google" I see references sometimes to people saying
>> interesting things, but not very often. I have an allowed file to let
>> these people in when necessary.
>>

> OB Food: Leftovers, a home-made freezer meal. Pan-fried cod fillet
> with steamed yellow squash.
>
> Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 9/9/2013 5:02 PM, James Silverton wrote:

>>> Is Steven still trying to run this group?
>>>
>>> When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 3:39 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim
>> Steve Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

> Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not
> sw!

If by my talking about food and cookery you presume as much perhaps it's
a failing of your own.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> OB Food: Leftovers, a home-made freezer meal. Pan-fried cod fillet
> with steamed yellow squash.

Leftovers (from yesterday) for me too. Oven-fried chicken thighs with
bbq sauce, enhanced baked beans, and cole slaw made from scratch. I
might microwave a white potato too.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
>> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

>Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!

No doubt about that.

If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
to any other thread involving conflict on this group.

And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
evade kill files?

I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 4:20 PM, Jeus wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
>>> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

>> Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!

> No doubt about that.
>
> If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
> identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
> to any other thread involving conflict on this group.

Ironically those threads are generally where you, medavis, and a few
other regulars tend to hover.

> And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
> evade kill files?

Bona or contenta, I'm still a casa.

> I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 9, 2013 6:20:09 PM UTC-4, Jeus wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"
>
> > wrote:
>

> >"jmcquown" > wrote in message

> >> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve

> >> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

> >Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!

> No doubt about that.
>

> If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>
> identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>
> to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>

> And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>
> evade kill files?
>

> I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

Patches.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 9, 2013 6:35:18 PM UTC-4, casa contenta wrote:
> On 9/9/2013 4:20 PM, Jeus wrote:
>
> Ironically those threads are generally where you, medavis, and a few
> other regulars tend to hover.

To point out to others that YOU are the problem here. I hardly post at all until somebody decides to use this place as their toilet. Than I speak up. And, yes, I count Julie Bovine among them.

> Bona or contenta, I'm still a casa.

Why was your posting style so different between the two (of many) nyms? Contenta has pretended to be a useful poster, mostly. BonerHouse did not. Why are you so, so sloppy? Too many balls in the air?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Patches.

>> Speak of the devil and here you are...

> So Bitter! Yes, almost everyone is on to you. Whether you're Patches or not, everybody knows you're the nym shifter. Stellar work, dumbass.

So you speak now for "everyone"? What everyone ought to know, and a
quick read of alt.food.fast-food will illustrate (which I do not read
anymore), is that Spin and Marty are trolling hard there under a variety
of aliases. That they've decided to frog me here is neither a surprise,
nor should it be something a "sophisticated" poster such as yourself
should fall so easily for.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:35:18 -0600, casa contenta > wrote:

> Bona or contenta, I'm still a casa.

Funny how nobody complains when spin and marty change personas, nyms
or frog.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/9/2013 6:46 PM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:35:18 -0600, casa contenta > wrote:
>
>> Bona or contenta, I'm still a casa.

> Funny how nobody complains when spin and marty change personas, nyms
> or frog.

Oh they seem to have been granted some sort of newsgroup immunity. As to
why, I can not say.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 9, 2013 3:02:27 PM UTC-6, James Silverton wrote:
> On 9/9/2013 11:49 AM, casa contenta wrote:

> >> Oh yes, killfiling posters who use Google Groups is certainly

> >> a good thing...one never knows what they might bring to the

> >> discussion. Ridiculous reasoning Squertzy baby.

> >> ===

> > Is Steven still trying to run this group?

> > When will he ever learn that he is not the boss of the internet?

> Adopting "KILL Google" I see references sometimes to people saying
>
> interesting things, but not very often. I have an allowed file to let
>
> these people in when necessary.
>

> --
>
> Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)
>

> Extraneous "not." in Reply To.

Another "elitist" perhaps?
===
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:20:09 +1000, Jeus > wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:
>
>>"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim Steve
>>> Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

>>Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!

>No doubt about that.
>
>If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>
>And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>evade kill files?
>
>I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

JB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

casa contenta wrote:

>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim
>> Steve Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

> Why are you bothering me dear, does your killfile only work
> sporadically?

No, it's you who changed nym and email, cocksucking wannabe-troll. You're
back in the killfile, caga boner
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/10/2013 2:28 AM, ViLco wrote:

>>> When "casa" whatever decides to stop using this ng to try to claim
>>> Steve Wertz has destroyed RFC. GO AWAY, CASA BOY, YOU BOTHER ME.

>> Why are you bothering me dear, does your killfile only work
>> sporadically?

> No, it's you who changed nym and email, cocksucking wannabe-troll. You're
> back in the killfile, caga boner

Your anger defines you as much as Shelly's does him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/10/2013 8:33 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:47:48 +0800, JBurns wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:20:09 +1000, Jeus > wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"

>>> No doubt about that.
>>>
>>> If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>>> identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>>> to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>>>
>>> And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>>> evade kill files?
>>>
>>> I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

>> I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>> where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

> That *was* pretty psycho, eh? He did that for weeks. That's where he
> was using the same IP's and Eternal September account to post as
> case-whatever *and* his 10 other nyms. Leaving no doubt that it was
> he.
>
> -sw

Steven, be a dear and share with us what that ip is, won't you?

Of course you won't.

Because you and Marty made that up.

Children...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:20:09 +1000, Jeus > wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>>>Agreed! I see only ONE poster trying to destroy our group and it is not sw!

>>No doubt about that.
>>
>>If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>>identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>>to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>>
>>And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>>evade kill files?
>>
>>I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

>I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

Heh... yeah. I can't understand why anyone would give it the time of
day here, it's clearly disruptive - intentionally so - and also quite
manipulative with the few here that seem to be oblivious to it's
behavior... or supports them merely because they have a common
'enemy'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:33:58 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:47:48 +0800, JBurns wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:20:09 +1000, Jeus > wrote:

>>>No doubt about that.
>>>
>>>If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>>>identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>>>to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>>>
>>>And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>>>evade kill files?
>>>
>>>I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

>> I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>> where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

>That *was* pretty psycho, eh? He did that for weeks. That's where he
>was using the same IP's and Eternal September account to post as
>case-whatever *and* his 10 other nyms. Leaving no doubt that it was
>he.
>
>-sw

Then it disappeared for a few days, and then returned in its two new
nyms. The new and improved polite suck-up and the alter ego potty
mouth abusive one. I eagerly await the next meltdown. I can't help
watching train wrecks either.

JB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/10/2013 9:28 PM, JBurns wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:33:58 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:

>>> I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>>> where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

>> That *was* pretty psycho, eh? He did that for weeks. That's where he
>> was using the same IP's and Eternal September account to post as
>> case-whatever *and* his 10 other nyms. Leaving no doubt that it was
>> he.
>>
>> -sw

> Then it disappeared for a few days, and then returned in its two new
> nyms. The new and improved polite suck-up and the alter ego potty
> mouth abusive one. I eagerly await the next meltdown. I can't help
> watching train wrecks either.
>
> JB

Must be that you grew up on a steady diet of the Spin and Marty show...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/09/2013 7:49 AM, Jeus wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:47:48 +0800, JBurns >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:20:09 +1000, Jeus > wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:39:55 +0100, "Ophelia"

>>> No doubt about that.
>>>
>>> If it's not outright creating trouble here by posting under numerous
>>> identities (attacking certain regulars), then without fail it's drawn
>>> to any other thread involving conflict on this group.
>>>
>>> And what of the changing of it's nyms - what other purpose than to
>>> evade kill files?
>>>
>>> I'm still of the impression it's a 'she' and not a 'he'...

>> I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>> where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

> Heh... yeah. I can't understand why anyone would give it the time of
> day here, it's clearly disruptive - intentionally so - and also quite
> manipulative with the few here that seem to be oblivious to it's
> behavior... or supports them merely because they have a common
> 'enemy'.

Is it Noddy in another guise??

--

Xeno

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:17:53 +1000, Xeno Lith
> wrote:

>On 11/09/2013 7:49 AM, Jeus wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:47:48 +0800, JBurns >
>> wrote:

>>> I want to see it have another meltdown like it did a few weeks ago,
>>> where it endlessly posted the same sw quotes in reply to any posts.

>> Heh... yeah. I can't understand why anyone would give it the time of
>> day here, it's clearly disruptive - intentionally so - and also quite
>> manipulative with the few here that seem to be oblivious to it's
>> behavior... or supports them merely because they have a common
>> 'enemy'.
>>

>Is it Noddy in another guise??

Sigh. Leave that shit you-know-where
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/09/2013 5:24 PM, Jeus wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:17:53 +1000, Xeno Lith
> > wrote:
>
>> On 11/09/2013 7:49 AM, Jeus wrote:

>>> Heh... yeah. I can't understand why anyone would give it the time of
>>> day here, it's clearly disruptive - intentionally so - and also quite
>>> manipulative with the few here that seem to be oblivious to it's
>>> behavior... or supports them merely because they have a common
>>> 'enemy'.
>>>

>> Is it Noddy in another guise??

> Sigh. Leave that shit you-know-where

Just didn't think it was happening here. I was wrong. :-(

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:33:58 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> That *was* pretty psycho, eh? He did that for weeks.

Look what you did to poor Omelet;

> For the record, I never once even considered sleeping with you. And
> you know that. You're the one who somehow got the idea that I was
> going to move in with you - and you posted that to RFC just out of the
> total blue.
>
> After having met you twice at casual austin.food gatherings 2 or 3
> years ago and not giving you any indication that there was any sort of
> romantic interest in the least, you somehow twisted that into MY
> MOVING IN WITH YOU?
>
> That was just way too Psycho for me. I sat there at stared at the
> screen for at least 15 minutes wondering, WTF? That was just way too
> spooky. I've met weird, semi-psycho women before but you win, hands
> down. Mapi of austin.general still holds the male title, but at least
> he announced his psychosis right there lying on the floor of the bar
> at B.D. Reilly's rather than romantically obsessing over me for 2
> years.
>
> Needless to say, you need to come to terms with what happened and why
> your mind works that way and stop making up excuses for your fixation
> and disappointment before we become the next Yoli and Michael. I'd
> prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
> There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.psychology.misc

Default REC.FOOD.stalkerk00k

casa contenta > wrote:
> On 9/10/2013 9:28 PM, JBurns wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:33:58 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> That *was* pretty psycho, eh? He did that for weeks. That's where
>>> he was using the same IP's and Eternal September account to post as
>>> case-whatever *and* his 10 other nyms. Leaving no doubt that it was
>>> he.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Then it disappeared for a few days, and then returned in its two new
>> nyms. The new and improved polite suck-up and the alter ego potty
>> mouth abusive one. I eagerly await the next meltdown. I can't help
>> watching train wrecks either.
>>
>> JB
>>

> Must be that you grew up on a steady diet of the Spin and Marty
> show...

Translation:
"I'm getting desperate and it REALLY sucks that NOBODY is buying into my
line of stalkerk00k bullshit."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC.FOOD.COOKING! A message to casa "patches"

casa contenta boner sqwertocracy mixatorium excreted:

> I've abandoned any hope of reforming Spin and Marty and with that has
> come a palpable sense of relief. Thank you for noticing it too.

Really, k00k?

Then why do you keep stalking us with all your aioe.org nyms on
alt.food.fast-food, alt.food.barbecue, and other groups? Why did you try
mounting new alternate-personality attacks using albasani.net, a mixmin
anonymous offshore server, and solani.org, and one other host which never
let you get past the first message?

I'd say get a life, but given your 16 hour days spent obsessively stalking
and personality shifting, it's damn obvious that ship has already sailed.

What are you, some angry, destitute, paraplegic drug addict with a welfare
dial-up connection? (You know, the connection you forgot to reset when
posting as "John Smith"?)

Would you like to tell us about how the popular free server aioe.org banned
posting to RFC because of you?

And please do treat everyone to more idiotic pimping of your groupkiller
crap.

And let's not forget you were caught red handed posting all those nyms from
the same exact internet connection, and I'm far from the only one who has
figured it out, moron.

Oh, and don't forget to make some more *** hate attack posts and penis and
mayonnaise obsessed references. Those posts define you now. Nice rep, eh?

Do you really think you can ever fool more than a minute fraction of this
group into taking you seriously?

I know you hate it when I use a different nym to expose you and feed you
back some of your own crap. So go ahead and have a nice public melt over it.
You're overdue, "patches".

--
MartyB
- Groupkillas (tang) Supreme Exalted Leader and President for Life

"You and Spin work aff-f like sick little children with an unlimited
tree branch of pinatas."
-Casa bona

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2013 12:45 PM, Groupkillas (R) wrote:

> I know you hate it when I use a different nym to expose you and feed you
> back some of your own crap. So go ahead and have a nice public melt over
> it. You're overdue, "patches".
>
> --
> MartyB
> - Groupkillas (tang) Supreme Exalted Leader and President for Life

Fine Marty, so now I'm "patches" instead of "middiot", right?

Has it ever occurred to you, as it may have to others, that you
seemingly have a long list of suspects at hand the minute anyone
questions your partnership with Steven and use of auk to kill off
newsgroups?

You do realize that I could not possibly be all these individuals, don't
you?

I mean it would be a sign of mental illness for you to conclude that I
am every person who ever took exception to your flagrant newsgroup
sociopathy, wouldn't it?

Some things for you to think about.

In the meantime, please leave me alone.

I have nothing more to say to your incoherent rants and absurd accusations.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:27:49 -0500, "Groupkillas \(R\)"
> wrote:

> Translation:
> "I'm getting desperate and it REALLY sucks that NOBODY is buying into my
> line of stalkerk00k bullshit."

But they have bought yours hook, line and sinker. You win!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2013 1:09 PM, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:27:49 -0500, "Groupkillas \(R\)"
> > wrote:
>
>> Translation:
>> "I'm getting desperate and it REALLY sucks that NOBODY is buying into my
>> line of stalkerk00k bullshit."

> But they have bought yours hook, line and sinker. You win!

I guess he does, I wonder what the prize is?

The respect of the gullible?

Oh joy ;-(
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.psychology.misc

casa contenta > wrote:
> On 9/11/2013 12:45 PM, Groupkillas (R) wrote:
>>
>> I know you hate it when I use a different nym to expose you and feed
>> you back some of your own crap. So go ahead and have a nice public
>> melt over it. You're overdue, "patches".
>>
>> --
>> MartyB
>> - Groupkillas (tang) Supreme Exalted Leader and President for Life

> Fine Marty, so now I'm "patches" instead of "middiot", right?

You're at least four different nyms with different "personalities" on any
given day, so if that's what you want to be today, fine. Your diversion
isn't working, is it.

> Has it ever occurred to you, as it may have to others, that you
> seemingly have a long list of suspects at hand the minute anyone
> questions your partnership with Steven and use of auk to kill off
> newsgroups?

What about the RITUALS you claimed we are engaged in? Hmmm? Share please.
Try not to sound like a complete paranoid schizo head case when you do.
We're waiting. Rituals. ???

> You do realize that I could not possibly be all these individuals,
> don't you?

ROTFL @ desperate you! I realize that we have proven CONCLUSIVELY that you
ARE all those individuals, fool. YOU hung yourself.

> I mean it would be a sign of mental illness for you to conclude that I
> am every person who ever took exception to your flagrant newsgroup
> sociopathy, wouldn't it?

Yes, if that is what happened, but it didn't. What happened is that one
really ****ed up obsessed stalker with multiple personality disorder
tendencies and no worthwhile life created all these personas and nyms, and
now is desperately gyrating trying to DENY the TRUTH.

FAIL.

> Some things for you to think about.

You don't give me things to think about. I don't find any value in the
thoughts of sicko stalkerk00ks.

> In the meantime, please leave me alone.

You have harassed people endlessly, attacked people relentlessly with a
variety of nyms, and been caught redhanded doing it, but NOW you want US to
leave YOU alone?

Beg, you POS. As if.

> I have nothing more to say to your incoherent rants and absurd
> accusations.

Sure you do, and sure you will, stalkerk00k casa bonertenta mixatorium.

New nym in 24 hours or less. I predictificate it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:11:39 -0600, casa contenta > wrote:

> On 9/11/2013 1:09 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:27:49 -0500, "Groupkillas \(R\)"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Translation:
> >> "I'm getting desperate and it REALLY sucks that NOBODY is buying into my
> >> line of stalkerk00k bullshit."

> > But they have bought yours hook, line and sinker. You win!
> >

> I guess he does, I wonder what the prize is?
>
> The respect of the gullible?
>
> Oh joy ;-(

I've given up trying to figure it out. We all have people we prefer
to avoid in real life, so we make sure they aren't part of our social
circle and we can always dodge them if we ever spot them when we're
out and about. The best we can do here is to use our kill files.