Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it. The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

Old 07-02-2013, 02:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 2:37*am, wrote:
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it. *The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

It's just unprocessed penicillin.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it. The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

It could. But it probably won't.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Julie knows all about this subject. She and/or her daughter get sick from
being in the same room with moldy bread.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 2:37*am, wrote:
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it. *The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

Call 911 and then make funeral arrangements.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo wrote:

On Feb 7, 2:37 am, wrote:
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it. The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

Call 911 and then make funeral arrangements.

Oh come on, Chemo. We're trying to save money here.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote in :

Chemo wrote:

On Feb 7, 2:37 am, wrote:
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it.

The
mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.

i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of

bread
that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

Call 911 and then make funeral arrangements.

Oh come on, Chemo. We're trying to save money here.

Nope....... the kid is going to die from eating the mouldy bread :-P

I wonder what else was on the bread?

Butter or margarine?

Did you know that most margarine is about two molecules away from
plastic? Stick a tub of marg in your garage during summer for a month or
so... it won't spoil, and the flies won't even bother with it.

--
Peter
Brisbane

Success isn't so difficult.
Just bite off more than you can chew,
then go do it.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Chemo wrote:[color=blue][i]
On Feb 7, 2:37 am, wrote:[color=green][i]
Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?
I vote with the smart folks who say its low grade antibiotics. I am like somebody already said..if eating moldly bread could kill folks..some of us would not have made it out of the 50's..lol.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 15:37:26 -0800, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

The one that gets me is not to eat cold pizza! If that were true I would
have died years ago.

Why would anyone even think that cold pizza is bad? Makes no sense...
(unless it's weeks old).

And what's with puting raw garlic in oil? I dont understand things like
this....