Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best non stick technology

What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.

I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

mkr5000 wrote:

> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.
>
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

I don't use non-stick skillets.

You want ice-skating food?
Use a well seasoned cast iron skillet or....
use a plain stainless steel skillet and melt butter on it at low temp before
adding the egg.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Feb 20, 7:50*am, mkr5000 > wrote:
> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.
>
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

I've been seeing an informercial about a non stick brand of cookware
that is called Green Pan or something like it.
The interior of the cookware is green. It looks to be well built,
Can be used in the oven, which is good, and the
surface is a ceramic rather than a teflon type non stick.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried that particular brand and
how it worked out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 11:52*am, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On Feb 20, 7:50*am, mkr5000 > wrote:
>
> > What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.

> > I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

> I've been seeing an informercial about a non stick brand of cookware
> that is called Green Pan or something like it.
> The interior of the cookware is green. * It looks to be well built,
> Can be used in the oven, which is good, and the
> surface is a ceramic rather than a teflon type non stick.
>
> I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried that particular brand and
> how it worked out.

Did you check out their reviews on HSN?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

the reviews on that green pan are horrendous -- yes, I too have had really good luck with those cheap super smooth types and have been thinking about just buying a half dozen or so because they don't last long.

I have all sorts of cast iron and I've tried everything (seasonng etc) and don't get how people get a non stick surface. very low temps maybe? haven't tried that yet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 9:50*am, mkr5000 > wrote:
> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.
>
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

The best non-stick coating on a pan is made from Unobtainium! It has a
frictional coefficient of zero, is indestructible, 100% non-toxic and
cheap as dirt.

When you invent it let me know!

;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

mkr5000 wrote:

> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa?

PFOA is mostly an issue for people who make
the pans or live near the factories where the
pans are made. As a consumer, your biggest risk
is from scorching the pan, which breaks it down
into various toxic compounds the most hazardous
of which is hydroxyfluoroacetone (HFA). There's
scant evidence for PFOA being harmful, but HFA
is known to be very harmful, especially to birds
and pregnant women.

After scorching my last PTFE pot, I threw it out
and haven't used any since. I use cast iron,
but I don't fry eggs. If I did, I'd get a PTFE
pan and be very careful with it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

mkr5000 wrote:

> I have all sorts of cast iron and I've tried everything (seasonng etc)

and don't get how people get a non stick surface.
very low temps maybe? haven't tried that yet.

Main thing is NOT to clean them all so well.
I've got cast iron, pyrex dishes, stainless steel pans and a wok that
are not supposed to "season" but they are now. Don't try to scrub things
perfectly clean....leave some of the residue on them.
Eventually, you end up with non-stick.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 2:51*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 2/20/2012 10:46 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> I love the hard carbon finish that woks and cast iron pans develop. It's
> >> a beautifully burnished, black finish that has a sheen to it. To get

> > Hard carbon? Um, you don't know much about the chemistry of iron, eh?
> > It's Iron II Oxide. It's black and protective, unlike Iron III Oxide
> > which is red, destructive and commonly called "rust".

> Boy you're picky! I don't know what it is but it's black and hard and
> has a sheen to it. I looks like 100% carbonite to me. I know that it
> probably ain't pure carbon.

In my Chem II class, we had to start with a metal and synthesize a
series of 5 compounds and do identifying tests on each compound. My
professor has me do iron. It was the first time he had a student use
iron as the metal to start with, and had me do it because I'm a
chemistry geek and got the highest grade in my Chem I class (and won
the CRC Chemistry Achievement award and a free copy of the CRC
Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.)

So I leaned quite a bit about the chemistry of iron.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/20/2012 11:01 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Feb 20, 2:51 pm, > wrote:

>>> Hard carbon? Um, you don't know much about the chemistry of iron, eh?
>>> It's Iron II Oxide. It's black and protective, unlike Iron III Oxide
>>> which is red, destructive and commonly called "rust".

>> Boy you're picky! I don't know what it is but it's black and hard and
>> has a sheen to it. I looks like 100% carbonite to me. I know that it
>> probably ain't pure carbon.
>>

> In my Chem II class, we had to start with a metal and synthesize a
> series of 5 compounds and do identifying tests on each compound. My
> professor has me do iron. It was the first time he had a student use
> iron as the metal to start with, and had me do it because I'm a
> chemistry geek and got the highest grade in my Chem I class (and won
> the CRC Chemistry Achievement award and a free copy of the CRC
> Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.)
>
> So I leaned quite a bit about the chemistry of iron.
>
> John Kuthe...

Well, there you go... I sucked at chem! :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Feb 20, 8:59*am, Kalmia > wrote:

> > I've been seeing an informercial about a non stick brand of cookware
> > that is called Green Pan or something like it.
> > The interior of the cookware is green. * It looks to be well built,
> > Can be used in the oven, which is good, and the
> > surface is a ceramic rather than a teflon type non stick.

> > I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried that particular brand and
> > how it worked out.

> Did you check out their reviews on HSN?

Yes, I did....and from what I can gather, the people who had bad
results did not bother to read the instructions that came with the
cookware. I saw reviews where those who did said they loved it and
the people who had problems were idiots for not finding out how the
cookware worked in the first place.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I think my problem with cast iron is that my favorite thing to do with them (especially my small one) is fry hamburgers and do it HOT.

To me, it's the best hamburger you can eat, but I always end up with a bit of "beef residue". ?

I suppose I should turn down the heat and just walk away till the skillet is ready at a lower temperature.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 3:30*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 2/20/2012 11:01 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Boy you're picky! I don't know what it is but it's black and hard and
> >> has a sheen to it. I looks like 100% carbonite to me. I know that it
> >> probably ain't pure carbon.

> > In my Chem II class, we had to start with a metal and synthesize a
> > series of 5 compounds and do identifying tests on each compound. My
> > professor has me do iron. It was the first time he had a student use
> > iron as the metal to start with, and had me do it because I'm a
> > chemistry geek and got the highest grade in my Chem I class (and won
> > the CRC Chemistry Achievement award and a free copy of the CRC
> > Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.)

> > So I leaned quite a bit about the chemistry of iron.

> > John Kuthe...

> Well, there you go... I sucked at chem! :-)

Well, you know something now that you didn't know before. There are
two oxides of iron. The very common and easy to produce red Iron III
Oxide which is destructive to the base metal (which is why cars "rust
out") and the black Iron II Oxide which is protective of the base
metal. And that's the one we want on our cast iron skillets. To
protect the base metal (iron) from the very easy to produce red/
destructive Iron III Oxide.

Happy to educate. Have fun! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 20, 2012 5:50:44 AM UTC-10, mkr5000 wrote:
> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.
>
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

I'd like to see an egg on ice skates! My guess is that the best coating would be one that was applied at high temperatures using a plasma spray. I don't know if these pans are being made.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 4:10*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> >> Hard carbon? Um, you don't know much about the chemistry of iron, eh?
> >> It's Iron II Oxide. It's black and protective, unlike Iron III Oxide
> >> which is red, destructive and commonly called "rust".

> Who fed you that shit, John? *It's polymerized carbon and oil.

Money says it's Iron II Oxide.

And I never bet money unless I'm 100% sure.

Carbon and fat molecules do not polymerize.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:46:49 -0800 (PST), mkr5000 >
wrote:

> I think my problem with cast iron is that my favorite thing to do with them (especially my small one) is fry hamburgers and do it HOT.
>
> To me, it's the best hamburger you can eat, but I always end up with a bit of "beef residue". ?
>
> I suppose I should turn down the heat and just walk away till the skillet is ready at a lower temperature.

Huh, usenet is way slower than email today... answered off line.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 20, 2012 11:46:49 AM UTC-10, mkr5000 wrote:
> I think my problem with cast iron is that my favorite thing to do with them (especially my small one) is fry hamburgers and do it HOT.

I will attest to the general goodness of the hot pan. The great thing about cast iron is that you're able to have a very hot pan. Whenever I make seared ahi, I'll use cast iron. For everything else, I'll use a non-stick pan, if I can.

> To me, it's the best hamburger you can eat, but I always end up with a bit of "beef residue". ?
>
> I suppose I should turn down the heat and just walk away till the skillet is ready at a lower temperature.

I think it's in your nature to cook a high speed. Don't go against your nature. Good luck in developing a fine black coating on your pan. Whatever it is, it's beautiful. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> If it's being sold on TV, take a deep breath and reconsider before
> picking up the phone to dial 'cause it ain't gonna be great.

Some TV items are pretty good. The Ronco rotisserie worked great for me.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/20/2012 10:50 AM, mkr5000 wrote:
> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the goal.
>
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

Teflon, without a doubt. I've used other supposed non-stick and
I find they don't work all that well.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-02-20, mkr5000 > wrote:

> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now? With the
> low pfoa? (whatever) figures also but superior non stick is the
> goal.

Look for pans lined with Excalibur non-stick coating:

http://www.whitfordww.com/housewares/excalibur.html

Watch the video. I bought a Farberware Excalibur skillet that was
guaranteed for life, when they made them backin in the 80s. My
daughter sill has it. I think All-Clad has an Excalibur line. They
used to.

Here is something to think about. All non-stick will eventually
stick, even Excalibur. Sad, but true. You can burn non-stick. You
can cook something with weird chemicals that will impair the
non-stickiness. So, do you want a $100 Excalibur pan that will last
almost forever, and eventually lose its non-stickness, or a cheap-o
pan you have to replace every couple years, but will keep you in
ice-skate eggs for about half its lifetime.

I pretty much avoided the issue by buying some commercial quality
copper/SS cookware.

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 9:37*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:16:54 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Who fed you that shit, John? *It's polymerized carbon and oil.

> > Money says it's Iron II Oxide.

> > And I never bet money unless I'm 100% sure.

> Then be my guest and a post a cite. *Here's MY money:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasoni...ed-technique-f...
>
> Here's one that theorizes/suggestes that black rust helps
> ploymerization, but it is not the reason for the slick surface:
>
> http://sherylcanter.com/wordpress/20...d-cast-iron-se...
>
> So the true answer is "poloymerization of fats s and carbon".
>
> How much money where you betting? *How much was "my money"?
>
> > Carbon and fat molecules do not polymerize.

> Now you've resorted to Wild Ass Guesses. *Don't give up your day job
> to practice chemistry.
>
> -sw

Interesting. Looks like we are both correct.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 10:27*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:14:40 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Then be my guest and a post a cite. *Here's MY money:

> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasoni...urface_chemist.......

> >> Here's one that theorizes/suggestes that black rust helps
> >> ploymerization, but it is not the reason for the slick surface:

> >>http://sherylcanter.com/wordpress/20...d-cast-iron-se....

> >> So the true answer is "poloymerization of fats s and carbon".

> >> How much money where you betting? *How much was "my money"?

> >> Now you've resorted to Wild Ass Guesses. *Don't give up your day job
> >> to practice chemistry.

> >> -sw

> > Interesting. Looks like we are both correct.

> Apparently you didn't read the whole articles. *There is clearly
> carbon and polyermerized fat in the coating, but the whole idea that
> there may be magnetite in there is theoretical as magnetite cannot be
> formed at such low temperatures in an oxygen-rich environment.
>
> And even if there *were, it would not have anything to do with it's
> non-stick properties. *The non-stick properties are from the
> polymerized fat (which according to you, is not possible).
>
> So the correct, unbiased answer is: polymerized fat and carbon, and
> possibly magnetite (the later two having nothing to do with it's
> non-stick properties - only it's color).
>
> -sw

Not very scientific articles either. A LOT of hearsay and supposition.

I saw no qualitative chemical analysis results anywhere. Just a lot of
supposition. Just *saying* something does not make it true. Objective
qualitative chemical analysis (i.e. evidence) evidences it's truth.

And I said iron and fat do not polymerize. Fat certainly may, but not
in composition with iron. Adherance to FeO is not polymerization with.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
<33388520.9.1329774409677.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynel5>,
mkr5000 > wrote:

> I think my problem with cast iron is that my favorite thing to do with them
> (especially my small one) is fry hamburgers and do it HOT.
>
> To me, it's the best hamburger you can eat, but I always end up with a bit of
> "beef residue". ?
>
> I suppose I should turn down the heat and just walk away till the skillet is
> ready at a lower temperature.

Mike, how are you cleaning your cast iron pan after you've cooked your
burgers in it? I use water only, no soap. If I have bits that don't
wipe off with a paper towel, I'll use a metal spatula to scrape. Then I
scour with salt and a paper towel. Actually, I don't often use even
water on it, just salt and a paper towel. I use a bit of fat in both
the skillet and on the griddle (pancakes) and I don't need my egg
skating around like Dorothy Hamill as long as I can get it out of the
skillet without the yolk breaking. I can. YMMV.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> sf wrote:
>
>> If it's being sold on TV, take a deep breath and reconsider before
>> picking up the phone to dial 'cause it ain't gonna be great.

> Some TV items are pretty good. The Ronco rotisserie worked great for me.

I mostly wait for the products to come to "Linens and Things" or the "As
Seen On TV" store at the mall.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

mkr5000 wrote:
> What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now?
> I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

Once a quality stainless steel pan is seasoned eggs will skate like
hocky pucks on ice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 11:41*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> mkr5000 wrote:
> > What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now?
> > I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

> Once a quality stainless steel pan is seasoned eggs will skate like
> hocky pucks on ice.

And Sheldon has several properly seasoned SS pans with which he
impresses his lady friends by making eggs skate to the Swan Lake
ballet!

Bet you wish you were as cool as Sheldon!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:28:07 +0000 (UTC), Doug Freyburger
> wrote:

> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> > sf wrote:
> >
> >> If it's being sold on TV, take a deep breath and reconsider before
> >> picking up the phone to dial 'cause it ain't gonna be great.

> > Some TV items are pretty good. The Ronco rotisserie worked great for me.

> I mostly wait for the products to come to "Linens and Things" or the "As
> Seen On TV" store at the mall.

I've been in the As Seen on TV stores, but mainly for the value as a
gawker. Haven't bought anything yet. Couldn't even tell you where
one is locally.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> I don't use non-stick skillets.
>
> You want ice-skating food?
> Use a well seasoned cast iron skillet or....
> use a plain stainless steel skillet and melt butter on it at low temp
> before adding the egg.

+1 - our 12" stainless and our cast iron, about the same size, get used
more than any other pan/skillet in our kitchen. They're both great.

Fat is _good_ for you - make your eggs swimming in olive oil.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:54:17 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Feb 21, 11:41*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>> mkr5000 wrote:
>> > What is the best non stick skillet you can buy right now?
>> > I'd like an egg to act like it's wearing ice skates.

>> Once a quality stainless steel pan is seasoned eggs will skate like
>> hocky pucks on ice.

>And Sheldon has several properly seasoned SS pans with which he
>impresses his lady friends by making eggs skate to the Swan Lake
>ballet!

Um, widdle Kuthey Koo has been spending too much time making music
with Bwrrrryan.... my lady friends prefer being pounded to Flight Of
The Bumblebee and they love some friction.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Freyburger wrote:

> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> > sf wrote:
> >
> >> If it's being sold on TV, take a deep breath and reconsider before
> >> picking up the phone to dial 'cause it ain't gonna be great.

> > Some TV items are pretty good. The Ronco rotisserie worked great for me.

> I mostly wait for the products to come to "Linens and Things" or the "As
> Seen On TV" store at the mall.

Or even better at the Dollar Store.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Freides wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > I don't use non-stick skillets.
> >
> > You want ice-skating food?
> > Use a well seasoned cast iron skillet or....
> > use a plain stainless steel skillet and melt butter on it at low temp
> > before adding the egg.

> +1 - our 12" stainless and our cast iron, about the same size, get used
> more than any other pan/skillet in our kitchen. They're both great.
>
> Fat is _good_ for you - make your eggs swimming in olive oil.

None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 12:45*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> Um, widdle Kuthey Koo has been spending too much time making music
> with Bwrrrryan.... my lady friends prefer being pounded to Flight Of
> The Bumblebee and they love some friction.

I'm sure any dealings with you Sheldon provides them with plenty of
"friction"!

You're rather an "abrasive" individual!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 1:39*pm, Gary > wrote:
> Steve Freides wrote:
>
> > Gary wrote:
> > > I don't use non-stick skillets.

> > > You want ice-skating food?
> > > Use a well seasoned cast iron skillet or....
> > > use a plain stainless steel skillet and melt butter on it at low temp
> > > before adding the egg.

> > +1 - our 12" stainless and our cast iron, about the same size, get used
> > more than any other pan/skillet in our kitchen. *They're both great.

> > Fat is _good_ for you - make your eggs swimming in olive oil.

> None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

My eggs swim in pecan oil. Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
like the taste better with eggs.

> Gary

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> On Feb 21, 1:39 pm, Gary > wrote:
> > Steve Freides wrote:
> > > Fat is _good_ for you - make your eggs swimming in olive oil.

> > None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

> My eggs swim in pecan oil. Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
> like the taste better with eggs.

I've never tried pecan oil but it doesn't sound bad. I use canola oil and I
don't notice any offensive taste that some others here do. To me, it's a
fairly neutral taste.

Gary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 2:57*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 1:39*pm, Gary > wrote:
>

> > Steve Freides wrote:

> > > +1 - our 12" stainless and our cast iron, about the same size, get used
> > > more than any other pan/skillet in our kitchen. *They're both great..

> > > Fat is _good_ for you - make your eggs swimming in olive oil.

> > None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

> My eggs swim in pecan oil. *Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
> like the taste better with eggs.
>
> > Gary

> --Bryan

And then he drinks the pecan oil by the shot glass full!

;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 20, 2:41*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 2/20/2012 9:09 AM, Gary wrote:
>
> > mkr5000 wrote:

> >> I have all sorts of cast iron and I've tried everything (seasonng etc)

> > and don't get how people get a non stick surface.
> > very low temps maybe? haven't tried that yet.

> > Main thing is NOT to clean them all so well.
> > I've got cast iron, pyrex dishes, stainless steel pans and a wok that
> > are not supposed to "season" but they are now. *Don't try to scrub things
> > perfectly clean....leave some of the residue on them.
> > * Eventually, you end up with non-stick.

> > Gary

> I love the hard carbon finish that woks and cast iron pans develop. It's
> a beautifully burnished, black finish that has a sheen to it. To get
> this, clean your pans with just cold water with light scrubbing and no
> soap. It probably helps to cook at high temperatures. The finish needs
> care and nurturing to develop and you should keep well-meaning family
> members away from your pans. No doubt they'll attack the pan with heavy
> scrubbing and detergents. A disaster.

You need to tell them ahead of time that if they ever attempt to clean
your cast iron pan, then you will take something that is dear to them,
and intentionally damage it.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2:57 pm, Bryan > wrote:

> > > None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

> > My eggs swim in pecan oil. Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
> > like the taste better with eggs.
> >
> > > Gary

> > --Bryan

> And then he drinks the pecan oil by the shot glass full!
>
> ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

You never know, John... A shot glass of pecan oil, a good cigar, and the
wives are out shopping? How much better can it get?
Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 3:10*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2:57*pm, Bryan > wrote:

> > > None of my eggs will ever combine with olive oil

> > My eggs swim in pecan oil. *Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
> > like the taste better with eggs.

> > > Gary

> > --Bryan

> And then he drinks the pecan oil by the shot glass full!
>
> ;-)

More like the shot glass 1/3 full, which is a tablespoon. I do
sometimes do two tablespoons of MCT oil at a time, before lifting.
That shit makes you feel like Superman, almost certainly because of
the conversion to beta-hydroxybutyrate, which is an isomer of gamma-
hydroxybutyrate. They call it "ketone euphoria."

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 21, 3:42*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 3:10*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:

> > > My eggs swim in pecan oil. *Similar in healthfulness to olive, but I
> > > like the taste better with eggs.

> > > --Bryan

> > And then he drinks the pecan oil by the shot glass full!

> > ;-)

> More like the shot glass 1/3 full, which is a tablespoon. *I do
> sometimes do two tablespoons of MCT oil at a time, before lifting.
> That shit makes you feel like Superman, almost certainly because of
> the conversion to beta-hydroxybutyrate, which is an isomer of gamma-
> hydroxybutyrate. *They call it "ketone euphoria."
> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

I'm sure it does Bryan. I mean, after all, subjectively it's all about
how you feel!

Put objective numbers to it if you want to impress others.

John Kuthe...