Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Portion Size: 1/2 cinnamon bun

Marty wrote:

> That is like the Marie Callendar's pot pies... something like 46 grams of
> carbs on the label. Same thing... a serving is half a pie. Right. There was
> a time when I could down two whole pies. No wonder I had to go low carb!
> Regardless, the quality of that product went to hell in a handbasket so I
> wouldn't be tempted even if it were half that many carbs for a whole pie.

D'oh! I hate it when I respond to a post and then read that someone else
posted the same thing I did. That'll teach me to read all the way
through before responding. (No, it probably won't but it just means I
got bit on the ass again because I didn't read before posting.)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:01:24 -0800, Bob Terwilliger
> wrote:

> Marty wrote:
>
> > That is like the Marie Callendar's pot pies... something like 46 grams of
> > carbs on the label. Same thing... a serving is half a pie. Right. There was
> > a time when I could down two whole pies. No wonder I had to go low carb!
> > Regardless, the quality of that product went to hell in a handbasket so I
> > wouldn't be tempted even if it were half that many carbs for a whole pie.

> D'oh! I hate it when I respond to a post and then read that someone else
> posted the same thing I did. That'll teach me to read all the way
> through before responding. (No, it probably won't but it just means I
> got bit on the ass again because I didn't read before posting.)

Spontaneity is lost when you're so worried about repeating the spirit
of what someone else has already said and that's basically why so many
people are lurkers. They're too scared to say anything that might be
a virtual duplicate of what someone else said a minute or two before
they posted and of course, they can't handle any response to them that
requires flame proof underwear.

Of course, I don't believe in lurkers. There are occasional "drive
by's" and that's the best there is.... not counting the various socks
that pop up when it suits the puppet masters to trot them out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> Of course, I don't believe in lurkers. There are occasional "drive
> by's" and that's the best there is.... not counting the various socks
> that pop up when it suits the puppet masters to trot them out.

I *totally* believe in lurkers. There's one less than thirty feet from
me right now.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:58:56 -0800, Bob Terwilliger
> wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > Of course, I don't believe in lurkers. There are occasional "drive
> > by's" and that's the best there is.... not counting the various socks
> > that pop up when it suits the puppet masters to trot them out.

> I *totally* believe in lurkers. There's one less than thirty feet from
> me right now.

No way. She can't read and not respond, it's not in her DNA.

<waving>