Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Hounds: Tidbits - Rachael Ray Giveaway

We love our food... and now we want to share our love with you!!

Here's your chance to win an amazing Rachael Ray cookbook!! Entering is simple and fun!

Step 1: Head over to our YouTube channel theBORDERHOUNDS and subscribe!
Step 2: Like and Comment on our foodie videos!
Step 3: Do this on as many food videos as you want for more chances to win!!
Bonus Step 1: Go to our Hound Community Forum and register for another entry!
Bonus Step 2: Check out the foodie section in the forums and join the conversation for another entry! Each thread you contribute to gives you an extra entry!

It's that simple! Contest runs from 1/13/12 - 2/10/12. More likes, comments, and forum posts = better chance at winning. The winner shall receive their very own copy of "Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook". Winner will be chosen by using a randomizer (Random.org). Perfect for all you food hounds out there! Enjoy the videos and get ready to entertain with some amazing recipes!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Luscious wrote:

> We love our food... and now we want to share our love with you!!
>
> Here's your chance to win an amazing Rachael Ray cookbook!!

No thanks