Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I must've gotten kicked out of GoogleGroups and RFD!

On Nov 15, 3:51*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> Anybody who admits their sole intent here is to **** people off
> doesn't deserve the time of day. *I can't believe that somebody would
> consciously make such an ass out of themselves, and actually ENJOY it.
> That puts him right up there with Chemo the Fake Cancer Clown and a
> puts him a few notches above Andy as well.

Who, me? No, my sole intent is never to **** people off here. That's
an ancillary benefit! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2011 11:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> Who, me? No, my sole intent is never to **** people off here.
>
> John Kuthe...

And what a noble intention that is. However, you might want to refine
your mission statement or find more effective ways of not ****ing people
off.

My sole intent here is that give out hard facts and information that you
can't find anywhere else - excepting Google and Wikipedia and the web in
general, of course. (-:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 15, 5:29*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 11/15/2011 11:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>

> > Who, me? No, my sole intent is never to **** people off here.

> > John Kuthe...

> And what a noble intention that is. However, you might want to refine
> your mission statement or find more effective ways of not ****ing people
> off.
>
> My sole intent here is that give out hard facts and information that you
> can't find anywhere else - excepting Google and Wikipedia and the web in
> general, of course. (-:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 15, 5:29*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> And what a noble intention that is. However, you might want to refine
> your mission statement or find more effective ways of not ****ing people
> off.

I can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people
some of the time, but it's impossible to please ALL the people ALL of
the time. Nor do I try to.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2011 1:40 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Nov 15, 5:29 pm, > wrote:
>> And what a noble intention that is. However, you might want to refine
>> your mission statement or find more effective ways of not ****ing people
>> off.

> I can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people
> some of the time, but it's impossible to please ALL the people ALL of
> the time. Nor do I try to.
>

> John Kuthe...

It's not impossible, after all, I'm not having too much trouble...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 15, 7:08*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 11/15/2011 1:40 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> > I can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people
> > some of the time, but it's impossible to please ALL the people ALL of
> > the time. Nor do I try to.

> It's not impossible, after all, I'm not having too much trouble...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

John Kuthe....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2011 3:11 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Nov 15, 7:08 pm, > wrote:
>> On 11/15/2011 1:40 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I can please some of the people all the time, or all of the people
>>> some of the time, but it's impossible to please ALL the people ALL of
>>> the time. Nor do I try to.

>> It's not impossible, after all, I'm not having too much trouble...

> Congratulations! I'm happy for you.
>
> John Kuthe....

See, you're happy too!