Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chemo the Clown Can't Cook So Just Open a Can

Chemo wrote...

"...and just use round [round steak for the CFS sous vide method
thread]..."

And this Gem...

"...and substitute 2% milk for the heavy cream [creamed spinach
thread]..."

Just stay out of the kitchen Chemo or if you must poke your nose into
the mix just open a can or throw a tv dinner into the microwave
instead of trying to play "Chef"...LMAO, you probably buy that crap
cream sauce and gravy in a jar or can...Brutal!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 7, 2:51*pm, nurk_fred2000 > wrote:
> Chemo wrote...
>
> "...and just use round [round steak for the CFS sous vide method
> thread]..."
>
> And this Gem...
>
> "...and substitute 2% milk for the heavy cream [creamed spinach
> thread]..."
>
> Just stay out of the kitchen Chemo or if you must poke your nose into
> the mix just open a can or throw a tv dinner into the microwave
> instead of trying to play "Chef"...LMAO, you probably buy that crap
> cream sauce and gravy in a jar or can...Brutal!

Again, I never said that. Prove it. and...get off the dope you moron.