FoodBanter.com

-   -   Frozen cooked lobster (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/408062-frozen-cooked-lobster.html)

biig 04-06-2011 09:07 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it would
be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in Canada

Chemo the Clown[_2_] 04-06-2011 09:15 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Jun 4, 1:07*pm, "biig" > wrote:
> * *Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
> try. *It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it would
> be. *I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in Canada

Read this:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5207183_rehe...d-lobster.html

Dave Smith[_1_] 04-06-2011 09:15 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On 04/06/2011 4:07 PM, biig wrote:
> Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
> try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it would
> be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in Canada

There has been a lot of that going on around here lately. I got some a
few weeks ago and we just ate them cold. You can put them into boiling
water for a couple minutes and warm them up without cooking them too
much more. You can also slap them on the BBQ grill .

ImStillMags 04-06-2011 10:19 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Jun 4, 1:15*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 04/06/2011 4:07 PM, biig wrote:
>
> > * * Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
> > try. *It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it would
> > be. *I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in Canada

> There has been a lot of that going on around here lately. *I got some a
> few weeks ago and we just ate them cold. You can put them into boiling
> water for a couple minutes and warm them up without cooking them too
> much more. You can also slap them on the BBQ grill .

or make lobster salad...

biig 04-06-2011 10:54 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
On Jun 4, 1:15 pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 04/06/2011 4:07 PM, biig wrote:
>
> > Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
> > try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it
> > would
> > be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in
> > Canada

> There has been a lot of that going on around here lately. I got some a
> few weeks ago and we just ate them cold. You can put them into boiling
> water for a couple minutes and warm them up without cooking them too
> much more. You can also slap them on the BBQ grill .

or make lobster salad...

I want lobster dipped in melted butter...lol...I think I'll give it a
quick hot bath and hope it wasn't alread y over cooked....thanks...

biig 04-06-2011 11:08 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

"Omelet" > wrote in message
> In article >, "biig" >
> wrote:
>
>> Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one
>> try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it
>> would
>> be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in
>> Canada

> It's next to impossible to warm up a pre-cooked crab or lobster, attempt
> to remove the meat from the shell and not have it almost cold again by
> the time you have done so and are ready to eat it.
>
> I no longer try. If I purchase a cooked frozen crab or lobster, I let
> it thaw, remove the meat cold, then re-warm just the meat in whatever
> dip I'm using which for me is generally Lemon Butter with a hint of
> garlic...
>
> What's the point in heating the shell?
> Why re-heat the already cooked meat twice?
> --
> Peace, Om
> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
>
> "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
> come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
> -- Mark Twain

Thanks Om...that sounds better. I think I'll pick it first then a quick
steam??? Then the butter. I've only had lobster a few times and never at
home so I'm a novice....Sharon

Dave Smith[_1_] 05-06-2011 12:16 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On 04/06/2011 6:08 PM, biig wrote:
-- Mark Twain

> Thanks Om...that sounds better. I think I'll pick it first then a quick
> steam??? Then the butter. I've only had lobster a few times and never at
> home so I'm a novice....Sharon

I have lobster at home a lot more often than I have it in restaurants.
It used to be a lot more expensive than it is now, and hard to get
anywhere but restaurants. I splurged and tried it a few times but was
not impressed. It was not until I had fresh lobster on the east coast
that I realized how good it can be when it is not overcooked.

Now it is available live in most grocery stores, and much cheaper. All
you need to cook it is a big pot of salted water. Restaurants charge a
hell of a lot for that simple job.

Bryan[_6_] 05-06-2011 02:29 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Jun 4, 6:16*pm, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 04/06/2011 6:08 PM, biig wrote:
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Mark Twain
>

> > * *Thanks Om...that sounds better. *I think I'll pick it first then a quick
> > steam??? Then the butter. *I've only had lobster a few times and never at
> > home so I'm a novice....Sharon

> I have lobster at home a lot more often than I have it in restaurants.
> It used to be a lot more expensive than it is now, and hard to get
> anywhere but restaurants. *I splurged and tried it a few times but was
> not impressed. It was not until I had fresh lobster on the east coast
> that I realized how good it can be when it is not overcooked.
>
> Now it is available live in most grocery stores, and much cheaper. *All
> you need to cook it is a big pot of salted water. Restaurants charge a
> hell of a lot for that simple job.

It's even cheaper sometimes at the Asian grocery. I buy a live one
every year for Valentine's Day, and prepare it for my wife. This year
was an exception because I broke my arm on Feb 10. One advantage
about doing it then is that if you set it outside, the cold renders
the lobster less mobile so you can get the rubber bands off w/o
risking a bad pinch.

--Bryan

Janet 05-06-2011 03:05 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

biig wrote:
> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>> In article >, "biig" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I
>>> got one to
>>> try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat
>>> it would
>>> be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon
>>> in Canada

>> It's next to impossible to warm up a pre-cooked crab or lobster,
>> attempt to remove the meat from the shell and not have it almost
>> cold again by the time you have done so and are ready to eat it.
>>
>> I no longer try. If I purchase a cooked frozen crab or lobster, I
>> let it thaw, remove the meat cold, then re-warm just the meat in
>> whatever dip I'm using which for me is generally Lemon Butter with a
>> hint of garlic...
>>
>> What's the point in heating the shell?
>> Why re-heat the already cooked meat twice?
>> --
>> Peace, Om
>> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
>>
>> "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
>> come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
>> -- Mark Twain

> Thanks Om...that sounds better. I think I'll pick it first then a
> quick steam??? Then the butter. I've only had lobster a few times
> and never at home so I'm a novice....Sharon

Skip the steaming. It's already cooked. Just gently heat it in melted
butter.

Brooklyn1 05-06-2011 03:23 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:05:58 -0400, "Janet" >
wrote:

>biig wrote:
>> "Omelet" > wrote in message

>>> It's next to impossible to warm up a pre-cooked crab or lobster,
>>> attempt to remove the meat from the shell and not have it almost
>>> cold again by the time you have done so and are ready to eat it.
>>>
>>> I no longer try. If I purchase a cooked frozen crab or lobster, I
>>> let it thaw, remove the meat cold, then re-warm just the meat in
>>> whatever dip I'm using which for me is generally Lemon Butter with a
>>> hint of garlic...
>>>
>>> What's the point in heating the shell?
>>> Why re-heat the already cooked meat twice?
>>> --
>>> Peace, Om
>>> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
>>>
>>> "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
>>> come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
>>> -- Mark Twain

>> Thanks Om...that sounds better. I think I'll pick it first then a
>> quick steam??? Then the butter. I've only had lobster a few times
>> and never at home so I'm a novice....Sharon

>Skip the steaming. It's already cooked. Just gently heat it in melted
>butter.

I would never waste my money on already cooked frozen lobster... just
guessing but it's probably best defrosted in the fridge and eaten
cold, make a lobster salad.

Storrmmee 05-06-2011 04:51 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

i would let it thaw in frig, then i would get steamer good and hot with
water bling and then put it in steamer just long enough to heat through, Lee

Storrmmee 05-06-2011 07:37 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

good point, Lee

Brooklyn1 05-06-2011 01:31 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 00:42:07 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>
>> I would never waste my money on already cooked frozen lobster... just
>> guessing but it's probably best defrosted in the fridge and eaten
>> cold, make a lobster salad.

>Sometimes luv that's all that is available, or affordable.

Not believable. I see frozen UNCOOKED/RAW lobster all the time...
usually in the same freezer case next to the UNCOOKED/RAW shrimp, and
other seafood. I don't remember ever seeing frozen cooked lobster,
makes as much sense as freezing a cooked porterhouse. I don't eat
frozen seafood of any type... the few times I've been served a dish
made with frozen shrimp I spit it out. I won't eat breaded shrimp
either. Any fish monger in the NYC area sells fresh (never frozen)
north Atlantic shrimp. I've eaten Gulf shrimp, it doesn't even taste
like shrimp... Gulf/warm water shrimp is really only good for cat
food. Canned shrimp packed in Asia is much better than Gulf shrimp...
that BP oil spill can only make an improvement.

Dave Smith[_1_] 05-06-2011 02:16 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On 05/06/2011 8:31 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>> Sometimes luv that's all that is available, or affordable.

> Not believable. I see frozen UNCOOKED/RAW lobster all the time...
> usually in the same freezer case next to the UNCOOKED/RAW shrimp, and
> other seafood. I don't remember ever seeing frozen cooked lobster,
> makes as much sense as freezing a cooked porterhouse.

I see it. There was frozen cooked lobster on sale at the grocery store
in town this week. Sometimes they cook a bunch of lobsters. Perhaps they
do so because some people like lobster but don't know how to cook it.
Perhaps it is because the lobsters were getting old in the tank, or they
had too many. Then if they don't sell them quickly they freeze them to
extend their shelf life.

Occasionally, like a week or two ago they had lots of canning lobsters
on sale cheap. I guess they had some left over because this week they
are frozen.

sf[_9_] 05-06-2011 05:02 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 16:07:16 -0400, "biig" > wrote:

> Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one to
> try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it would
> be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in Canada

I don't know what market lobster is. Do you have lobster tail or a
whole lobster?

biig 05-06-2011 05:26 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 16:07:16 -0400, "biig" > wrote:
>
>> Our store had cooked, frozen market lobster on for 3.99 and I got one
>> try. It's defrosting now and I wonder what the best way to reheat it
>> would
>> be. I don't want to turn it into rubber...thanks a bunch...Sharon in
>> Canada
>>

> I don't know what market lobster is. Do you have lobster tail or a
> whole lobster?
>
> --
>
> Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

I think it refers to the size. They are rather small........Sharon

Steve Pope 05-06-2011 09:24 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Storrmmee > wrote:

>i would let it thaw in frig, then i would get steamer good and hot with
>water bling and then put it in steamer just long enough to heat through, Lee

This is exactly how I used to prepare frozen cookjed Australian
lobster tails.

Steve

Pete C. 06-06-2011 01:17 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 00:42:07 -0500, Omelet >
> > wrote:

> > >Sometimes luv that's all that is available, or affordable.

> > Not believable. I see frozen UNCOOKED/RAW lobster all the time...
> > usually in the same freezer case next to the UNCOOKED/RAW shrimp, and
> > other seafood. I don't remember ever seeing frozen cooked lobster,
> > makes as much sense as freezing a cooked porterhouse. I don't eat
> > frozen seafood of any type... the few times I've been served a dish
> > made with frozen shrimp I spit it out. I won't eat breaded shrimp
> > either. Any fish monger in the NYC area sells fresh (never frozen)
> > north Atlantic shrimp. I've eaten Gulf shrimp, it doesn't even taste
> > like shrimp... Gulf/warm water shrimp is really only good for cat
> > food. Canned shrimp packed in Asia is much better than Gulf shrimp...
> > that BP oil spill can only make an improvement.

> I have yet to find frozen UNCOOKED Lobster or crab!

I see frozen uncooked lobster tails at Costco, Albertson's and most
other places. I've used the frozen uncooked lobster tails from Costco a
few times and they have been good. I now have some frozen cooked lobster
tails and claws Foodsavered in my freezer leftover from a seafood fest I
did a couple weeks ago.

Pete C. 06-06-2011 04:27 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

Omelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Pete C." > wrote:
>
> > Omelet wrote:

> > > I have yet to find frozen UNCOOKED Lobster or crab!

> > I see frozen uncooked lobster tails at Costco, Albertson's and most
> > other places. I've used the frozen uncooked lobster tails from Costco a
> > few times and they have been good. I now have some frozen cooked lobster
> > tails and claws Foodsavered in my freezer leftover from a seafood fest I
> > did a couple weeks ago.

> Okay, I'll have to look a little further at stores I rarely shop at. I
> do not have a Costco membership. I can't justify it with just two
> people to shop for...

I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
membership cost is negligible.

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:31 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

sam's club and costco both carry the raw frozen tails, not bad, Lee

sf[_9_] 06-06-2011 06:12 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:26:53 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

> I can't justify it with just two people to shop for...

Share a membership with your sister! She has growing children who
will soon be eating her out of house and home!

sf[_9_] 06-06-2011 06:14 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:27:24 -0500, "Pete C." >
wrote:

> I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
> membership cost is negligible.

Pete, I don't know what world you live in but a membership at CostCo
is significant to ordinary mortals. So I'm happy for you, brother,
but don't expect the rest of us to reflect your views.

sf[_9_] 06-06-2011 06:15 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 22:31:44 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

> sam's club and costco both carry the raw frozen tails, not bad, Lee

They have to be loosened from the shell before cooking or you're
screwed. I flip if over, just to be sure.

Mike[_2_] 06-06-2011 06:37 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Omelet wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> I have yet to find frozen UNCOOKED Lobster or crab!

> I don't think I've seen uncooked crab either.
>
>> Fresh frozen uncooked Shrimp, yes. I prefer farm raised shrimp to
>> gulf shrimp even tho' I live here. The taste of fresh gulf shrimp is
>> way too iodine flavored for my personal tastes.

> I prefer responsibly farm raised seafood as well. I look for ones farm
> raised in the USA because our food controls are tighter. I know they
> are 'mushier' but it's also a matter of sustainable fishing. Plenty of
> what I get are also local catch (wild) from Norfolk area waters and
> aren't your classic big named versions but they cook up tastey. Croppy
> is a good one.
>
> Farm raised trout works well for me along with farm raised catfish.
> There's a place that does them a bit inland and down south of me in
> North Carolina that does trout.

I like Wild Fish I avoid farmed fish every chance I get. Farmed Salmon
tastes Yucky to me

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 10:43 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

om,

the benifit to costco isn't just the bulk aspect, the offering of produce
and organic are really good, and very reasonably priced, we get the preium
membership, because of work, but the personal oferings are really good...
hey you gotta love any place that sells organic toaster pastries!!!, but if
you are curious, they have a day pass to go and look around, also have a
website... one of the best things we bought there wasn't even food it was
checks, from our bank a box of the type we buy is almost thirty bucks, at
costco about that for two, err, memory cram, it was either elevinish for one
or two boxes, same stuff, bank is cashing, that alone would have covered
membership, so that tells me it was elevinish for two boxes,... also have
other bargain items that may/maynot work for you... what i love almost
better than the checks is the clean bathrooms,

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 10:45 AM

Frozen cooked lobster

when you get the memberships, pay the ten extra, depending on what you get
and where, to get your own cards. and if you get the preium from costco its
2 percent back on most purchases, and they gaurentee the extra fifty back
regarless if you make it or not,

Jim Elbrecht 06-06-2011 12:44 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Omelet > wrote:

>In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:26:53 -0500, Omelet >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I can't justify it with just two people to shop for...

>> Share a membership with your sister! She has growing children who
>> will soon be eating her out of house and home!

>We've talked about it. ;-) Just need to coordinate going shopping
>together. There is a Sam's here in town but no Costco.

Don't know about Costco-- but Sams will give you a separate card for
your sister.

$40 between 2 families is easy to save if you like cheese, or buy name
brand convenience foods at all. I suspect a mad couponer could do
better most of the time-- but that's real work.

For me it is a combination of savings- quality- and convenience that
makes me fork over the $40 every year. The produce in our local
Sams [Latham NY] is excellent & inexpensive. I'm not impressed by
the meat dept-- except for the rotisserie chickens- $5 & they are
tasty and huge. I can't buy raw chicken so cheap. [even at Sams]

You can go shop as a guest to see what they have. I think they tack
on 5% or something if you buy stuff as a non-member.

Jim

Pete C. 06-06-2011 02:13 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

sf wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:27:24 -0500, "Pete C." >
> wrote:
>
> > I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
> > membership cost is negligible.

> Pete, I don't know what world you live in but a membership at CostCo
> is significant to ordinary mortals. So I'm happy for you, brother,
> but don't expect the rest of us to reflect your views.

$50 a year should not be significant to anyone making over minimum wage,
that's less than $4.17 per month.

Pete C. 06-06-2011 02:15 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Omelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Pete C." > wrote:
>
> > Omelet wrote:

> > > Okay, I'll have to look a little further at stores I rarely shop at. I
> > > do not have a Costco membership. I can't justify it with just two
> > > people to shop for...

> > I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
> > membership cost is negligible.

> I don't need to buy food in bulk...

Nor do I most of the time. Costco (and Sam's) have good prices on
practical bulk items like paper goods, detergents and the like, and they
also have good prices on other items that you don't find at a lot of
other stores.

Pete C. 06-06-2011 02:17 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

> Omelet > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > sf > wrote:

> >> Share a membership with your sister! She has growing children who
> >> will soon be eating her out of house and home!

> >We've talked about it. ;-) Just need to coordinate going shopping
> >together. There is a Sam's here in town but no Costco.

> Don't know about Costco-- but Sams will give you a separate card for
> your sister.

I got both Costco and Sam's cards for my mother at no extra cost.

Dora 06-06-2011 02:31 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Pete C. wrote:

> I got both Costco and Sam's cards for my mother at no extra cost.

How were you able to do that, Pete?

Dora

Brooklyn1 06-06-2011 03:18 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 04:02:32 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "Pete C." > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>> > Okay, I'll have to look a little further at stores I rarely shop at. I
>> > do not have a Costco membership. I can't justify it with just two
>> > people to shop for...

>> I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
>> membership cost is negligible.

>I don't need to buy food in bulk...

Yeahbutt, there's TP! LOL

I have a Sam's Club membership, cost $36/yr, more than pays for itself
and I shop there like only 3-4 times a year... just paper/plastic
goods alone save way more then the membership. And I buy many food
products by the case and multi-packs, huge savings.

Pete C. 06-06-2011 03:29 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

Dora wrote:

> Pete C. wrote:
> >
> > I got both Costco and Sam's cards for my mother at no extra cost.

> How were you able to do that, Pete?

Walk up to the service desk and ask for another card for a family
member.

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:07 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

people could save the membership by cutting out a few cabel/dish options,
get better food and save more than that, Lee
ster.com...

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:10 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

i think personal memberships at both give you two cards, and business gives
you the corperate card for sams, so you can send an employee with a business
heck to shop, extra cards on the business are maybe twenty dollars but i
don't remember atm, Lee
ster.com...

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:30 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

tbh, if we didn't use them for work, we wouldn't have a membership because
they are ninety miles one way, but between what we save, frequency of going,
and the fact that the sams with the best cigs are nearby, which saves about
twenty dollars a carton it works for us, if we could get similar prodcuts
closer to home we probably would... but for now we have a route that
includes costco, a candy supplier, a sams and a parts house so the milage is
worth it... if you ever get near one, get a day pass and go in and look
around, ask if you can purchase and get the rot chicken... Lee

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:37 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

toilet paper, papertowels and paper dinner ware along with things like
foodsaver bags all cheaper or same as sams, costco also has a coupon flyer
tha t is often excellent, sometimes as much as two dollars off a case of v8
for example...

last good bargian was those plug in air fresheners,

we bought one plug and two fills for around ten dollars on sale, while last
at costco dh got one plug and six fills for thirteen, our britta water
pitcher was about fifteen dollars less than walmart and had an extra
filter...

toilet paper for scott tissue is about fiftycents a roll at sams or costco,
but sometimes costco has a two dollar off coupon.

HINT for costco users: the flyer you get has coupons for all the sale
items, when you check out, give them only one coupon and make it one you
don't want, they all have the same number, so if there is something with a
limit you want the coupon will be there to remind you on the next trip.

Storrmmee 06-06-2011 04:40 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

i don't know about the prices but it is rumored that good producers make it
for them... but tbh after using a couple of bags of this blue wilderness for
the cats i won't switch as long as i can afford it, much improved coats,
less shedding and less ear gunk.

sf[_9_] 06-06-2011 05:25 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:13:50 -0500, "Pete C." >
wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:27:24 -0500, "Pete C." >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
> > > membership cost is negligible.

> > Pete, I don't know what world you live in but a membership at CostCo
> > is significant to ordinary mortals. So I'm happy for you, brother,
> > but don't expect the rest of us to reflect your views.

> $50 a year should not be significant to anyone making over minimum wage,
> that's less than $4.17 per month.

I forgot about that one, mine is $100. Glad to hear you're so rich
that $50 is chump change to you.

sf[_9_] 06-06-2011 05:26 PM

Frozen cooked lobster

wrote:

> I don't need to buy food in bulk...

It makes no sense for a single person and it barely makes sense for
two.