Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flood update: SEQld mass grave

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/fea...s-grave/story-
fn6e0s1g-1225986655365

http://tinyurl.com/4zb5lqb

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart
Tasmania

Life is a walk of death. Each day we walk hand in hand with death, and
nothing can guarantee our living one more day.
Treat every breath as the last, every heart beat, every moonrise, and every
smile.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:53:06 GMT, "Aussie*"
> wrote:

> http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/fea...s-grave/story-
> fn6e0s1g-1225986655365
>

> http://tinyurl.com/4zb5lqb

Hopefully there will be no bodies and the cars were washed away from
parking lots along the river.

--

Carrot cake counts as a serving of vegetables.