Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking up some MOTT!!

Hey Bryan,

Lookee what I discovered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 22, 9:19*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> Hey Bryan,
>
> Lookee what I discovered:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU

I'll watch it tomorrow. Right now I'm waiting for floor wax to dry.
I had to work an overnighter, well almost. As soon as I can get on
another coat I can get a few hours of sleep. Nice job ****ing off the
that-is-off-topic folks.
KAYAK.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 23, 12:01*am, Food Snob® > wrote:
> On Jul 22, 9:19*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > Hey Bryan,

> > Lookee what I discovered:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU

> I'll watch it tomorrow. *Right now I'm waiting for floor wax to dry.
> I had to work an overnighter, well almost. *As soon as I can get on
> another coat I can get a few hours of sleep. *Nice job ****ing off the
> that-is-off-topic folks.
> KAYAK.
>

> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

I'ts not a long thing, only about 8 minutes. Stops after Bowie gives
Mott "All The Young Dudes". I had forgotten (or didn't know) Bowie had
first offered Mott "Suffragette City", which they turned down.

Damn those guys had a majic in their music!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> Hey Bryan,
>
> Lookee what I discovered:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU
>
> John Kuthe...

ian hunter rocks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:58:56 -0400, "skeeter" >
wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>> Hey Bryan,
>>
>> Lookee what I discovered:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>ian hunter rocks.

I sang backup for Mott the Hoople many years ago (of course it would
be many years ago....)

Boron

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/23/2010 5:14 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Jul 23, 12:01 am, Food > wrote:
>> On Jul 22, 9:19 pm, John > wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Bryan,

>>> Lookee what I discovered:

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU

>> I'll watch it tomorrow. Right now I'm waiting for floor wax to dry.
>> I had to work an overnighter, well almost. As soon as I can get on
>> another coat I can get a few hours of sleep. Nice job ****ing off the
>> that-is-off-topic folks.
>> KAYAK.
>>

>>> John Kuthe...

>> --Bryan

> I'ts not a long thing, only about 8 minutes. Stops after Bowie gives
> Mott "All The Young Dudes". I had forgotten (or didn't know) Bowie had
> first offered Mott "Suffragette City", which they turned down.
>
> Damn those guys had a majic in their music!

"Majic (sic) in their music"????? You are talking about Mott the
Hoople, right?

Don't make me laugh..... ooops... too late!

Mott the Hoople!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:58:56 -0400, "skeeter" >
> wrote:
>

>>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>>> Hey Bryan,
>>>
>>> Lookee what I discovered:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2RFdDbdEU
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>>ian hunter rocks.

> I sang backup for Mott the Hoople many years ago (of course it would
> be many years ago....)
>
> Boron

serious?? or are you yanking my chain?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 23, 8:04*am, Andy > wrote:
> "skeeter" > wrote:
>
> > "Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> I sang backup for Mott the Hoople many years ago (of course it would
> >> be many years ago....)

> >> Boron

> > serious?? or are you yanking my chain?

> What difference does it make?
>
> They didn't play decent rock 'n' roll anyway.
>
> Andy

Andy, you just lost ALL credibility in my mind.

Mott The Hoople was probably one of the Rock and Roll bands ever to
exist!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message

> Mott The Hoople was probably one of the Rock and Roll bands ever to
> exist!

Yes, they were one of them. I'd like to find one that didn't exist.