Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Your favorite Blue Bell flavors?

George Shirley wrote:
> In order: Southern Blackberry Cobbler, Banana Split, Banana Pudding,
> Pineapple.
>
> In the early seventies they put out a one-year ice cream called
> Peanutty Fudge, had peanuts and peanut butter fudge in it. I ate all I
> could hold hoping it would be added to the forever list but it never
> came back.
>
> Even their no sugar added ice creams are tasty.

One of their flavors for March is Cherry Cheesecake, I thought it was
pretty good. My favorites are Pecan Pralines & Cream and Moo-llennium
Crunch, but these flavors contain too many nuts and my husband is not
wild about that. Maybe I am nutty enough for him. ;-) I especially
like their sherberts. Their Mexican Pralines & Cream was pretty good,
but they have not brought that flavor back. George, maybe we should
send them a note, asking them to bring back our favorites.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney wrote:

> They also had the Cake and Cream...how is that, anyone? How different
> is that from the Cookies and Cream?

It's cakier (sp?)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/25/2010 12:14 PM, Becca wrote:
> George Shirley wrote:
>> In order: Southern Blackberry Cobbler, Banana Split, Banana Pudding,
>> Pineapple.
>>
>> In the early seventies they put out a one-year ice cream called
>> Peanutty Fudge, had peanuts and peanut butter fudge in it. I ate all I
>> could hold hoping it would be added to the forever list but it never
>> came back.
>>
>> Even their no sugar added ice creams are tasty.

> One of their flavors for March is Cherry Cheesecake, I thought it was
> pretty good. My favorites are Pecan Pralines & Cream and Moo-llennium
> Crunch, but these flavors contain too many nuts and my husband is not
> wild about that. Maybe I am nutty enough for him. ;-) I especially like
> their sherberts. Their Mexican Pralines & Cream was pretty good, but
> they have not brought that flavor back. George, maybe we should send
> them a note, asking them to bring back our favorites.
>

> Becca

I tried several times to no joy, we need a movement.