Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dog shit on common ground; dog **** in hallways;

sf > wrote in :

>> I agree with the Chemo. Please stick with food.
>>

> Please do not respond to trolls.

"Chemo" has just earnt himself a stint in the idiot bin.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PLucas1 wrote:
> > wrote in :
>

>>> I agree with the Chemo. Please stick with food.
>>>

>> Please do not respond to trolls.
>>

> "Chemo" has just earnt himself a stint in the idiot bin.

This news is bound to 'devastate' Chemo, I'm sure.

by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 4, 8:51*pm, Jeßus > wrote:
> PLucas1 wrote:

> >> Please do not respond to trolls.

> > "Chemo" has just earnt himself a stint in the idiot bin.

> This news is bound to 'devastate' Chemo, I'm sure.
>

> --
> The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism
> by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw

Please don't put me in the bin Mr. Lucas, sir. Please oh please....who
will take care of me old sick mother?