Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Inventor of deep dish pizza, Pizzeria Uno is Bankrupt.

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:22:05 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:53:13 -0500, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:59:51 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:59:17 -0500, blake murphy

>>> Oh don't be silly. I'm actually having chili cheese dogs tonight
>>> wrapped in pitas. I don't have buns and it's easier to eat this way
>>> anyway. The are 5 count Daisy brand dogs and overwhelm most hot dog
>>> buns. I made brats and kraut last week in picas and they rocked.
>>> I'll try a little yellow mustard and let you know later what I think.
>>> I'll try most things once.
>>>
>>> Lou

>>hope you enjoy them, mustard or no.

> I tried some mustard on a bite and didn't like it. But at least I
> tried <g>
>
> Pitas are going to be the only way I'll have chili cheese dogs from
> now on. They're much easier to eat with no bun to fall apart!
>
> Lou

well, it's something i never make at home, so i doubt i'll try the pita. i
usually try to get them from places that don't overload the chili, so you
can pick the damn thing up.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:19:32 -0500, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:22:05 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

>> Pitas are going to be the only way I'll have chili cheese dogs from
>> now on. They're much easier to eat with no bun to fall apart!
>>
>> Lou

>well, it's something i never make at home, so i doubt i'll try the pita. i
>usually try to get them from places that don't overload the chili, so you
>can pick the damn thing up.

I'm the opposite. I'll only have them at home. Way to messy to eat
in public.

Lou