Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What To Serve With Stuffed Peppers?

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:52:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Fri 15 Jan 2010 12:23:04p, Lou Decruss told us...

>>>Applesauce, bananas, and diced canned peaches...sometimes.

>> Oh my! Gerber brand? <EG>
>>
>> Lou
>>

>Yes, the Junior food line. :-)

Louise has a friend from high school who is much worse than that. She
won't touch ANY fruit or veggies. And no cheese either. No pizza!
She'll eat a steak and potato and bread. Eggs hard boiled only.
She'll eat a burger plain. And I mean TOTALLY plain. She's happy to
live on plain burgers and french fries. She will eat deep fried
chicken too. No fish but she'll eat shrimp if it's breaded and deep
fried. Her husband is normal and eats anything. He cooks for himself
as she won't cook anything she won't eat.

Different strokes I guess. That would drive me nuts.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 21:33:01 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:52:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>On Fri 15 Jan 2010 12:23:04p, Lou Decruss told us...

>>> Oh my! Gerber brand? <EG>
>>>
>>> Lou
>>>

>>Yes, the Junior food line. :-)

> Louise has a friend from high school who is much worse than that. She
> won't touch ANY fruit or veggies. And no cheese either. No pizza!
> She'll eat a steak and potato and bread. Eggs hard boiled only.
> She'll eat a burger plain. And I mean TOTALLY plain. She's happy to
> live on plain burgers and french fries. She will eat deep fried
> chicken too. No fish but she'll eat shrimp if it's breaded and deep
> fried. Her husband is normal and eats anything. He cooks for himself
> as she won't cook anything she won't eat.
>
> Different strokes I guess. That would drive me nuts.
>
> Lou

that's about the size of it.

your pal,
blake

Stuffed Peppers Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 25-04-2006 04:58 AM
Stuffed Peppers CookiesFromItaly.com Recipes (moderated) 0 28-04-2005 03:40 AM
Stuffed Peppers Duckie ® Recipes 0 06-03-2005 06:08 AM
Stuffed Peppers Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 06-05-2004 01:51 AM