The Ranger

Default "Well, Mr. Moose? It's time to say Goodbye."

Captain Kangaroo has passed.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...personid-40540

The Ranger

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

> Captain Kangaroo has passed.
>
> http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...personid-40540
>
> The Ranger

Well, on the heels of Ann Miller's death, that makes two. I wonder who
the third'll be within 10 days.
--
-Barb
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail;
jmcquown

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >, "The Ranger"
> > wrote:
>
>> Captain Kangaroo has passed.
>>
>> http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...personid-40540
>>
>> The Ranger

> Well, on the heels of Ann Miller's death, that makes two. I wonder
> who the third'll be within 10 days.

Seems to come in threes, doesn't it? Like plane crashes. I won't say;
wouldn't want to jinx anyone

Jill

Jeff Bienstadt

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >, "The Ranger"
> > wrote:
>
>> Captain Kangaroo has passed.
>>
>> http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...personid-40540
>>
>> The Ranger

> Well, on the heels of Ann Miller's death, that makes two. I wonder who
> the third'll be within 10 days.

Composer/arranger Billy May.
http://www.tribnet.com/24hour/entert...-7856125c.html

---jkb

--
"Oh! Spoons! Can I assume the potatoes will be mashed tonight?"
-- Bobby Hill