Greg Zywicki

Default OT - Why Dean Lost

Because he's a freakin' maniac. To whit:

http://www.littletinylies.com/archives/001668.html

Play it again and again - the laughs don't stop.

Greg Zywicki

Oh yeah, search the site for recipes if you really need some obfood.
Steve Loves him his food.
PENMART01

>(Greg Zywicki) raved:
>

>Because he's a freakin' maniac. To whit:

To *<U>wit</U>*:

Nitwit!

>http://www.littletinylies.com/archives

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Captin-Hook

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> >(Greg Zywicki) raved:
> >

> >Because he's a freakin' maniac. To whit:

> To *<U>wit</U>*:
>
> Nitwit!

To wit, he has not one whit of wit.
IE
Entry: namely
Function: adverb
Definition: particularly
Synonyms: especially, expressly, i.e., id est, scilicet, specially,
specifically, strictly speaking, that is, to wit, videlicet, viz.
Concept: specificity

Entry: whit
Function: noun
Definition: bit
Synonyms: atom, crumb, dash, drop, fragment, grain, hoot, iota, jot,
little, mite, modicum, particle, piece, pinch, scrap, shred, speck, trace
Concept: minor part

Entry: iota
Function: noun
Definition: bit
Synonyms: atom, chewed fine, crumb, grain, hint, infinitesimal, itsy-bitsy
piece, jot, mite, molecule, ounce, particle, ray, scintilla, scrap, smidgen,
speck, trace, whit
Concept: minor part

Entry: speck
Function: noun
Definition: bit
Synonyms: atom, blemish, blot, crumb, defect, dot, fault, flaw, fleck,
flyspeck, grain, iota, jot, mark, mite, modicum, molecule, mote, particle,
point, shred, smidgen, speckle, splotch, spot, stain, trace, whit
Concept: minor part

Entry: cleverness
Function: noun
Definition: ingenuity
Synonyms: ability, adroitness, astuteness, brains, brightness,
calculation, canniness, dexterity, discernment, flair, gift, gumption,
intelligence, quick wit, quickness, resourcefulness, sagacity, sense,
sharpness, shrewdness, skill, smartness, talent, wisdom, wit
Antonyms: foolishness, imbecility, stupidity
Concept: intelligence

sf

Let's talk about Iowa:

I like the way they conduct their caucus... is that what a
New England Town Meeting is like? If so, States should go
back to that type of system.

WardNA

>Doesn't New England have Town Meetings? Aren't they the
>same general sort of thing - which is getting together and
>deciding on an issue face to face rather than isolated in a
>voting booth?

Well, New Hampshire does. It's called the legislature.