JaKe

Default Dweezil and Lisa - garbage

Good god, how did this get on TV?

Two pampered L.A. types going to restaurants and telling us about what
they find. Who cares?

Lisa is a veggie and seeing her in the Atlanta meat market made me laugh
-- I loved how the music changed to an ominous dirge.

Don't waste your time, FoodTV is going down even faster than I thought.
Long live PBS cooking shows.

--
JaKe, Seattle
"Question with boldness even the
Vince Poroke

JaKe > wrote in message >...
> Good god, how did this get on TV?
>
> Two pampered L.A. types going to restaurants and telling us about what
> they find. Who cares?
>
> Lisa is a veggie and seeing her in the Atlanta meat market made me laugh
> -- I loved how the music changed to an ominous dirge.
>
> Don't waste your time, FoodTV is going down even faster than I thought.
> Long live PBS cooking shows.

"Worst episode ever" You are absolutely correct. I am watching less
and less of the food network these days. Emeril, whom I am a fan of,
is grading on my nerves. He is way to repititious with his "thought
these were the cheap seats" or " I don't know where you get your
flour". I still think his recipes are good though, even though his
demonstrations on how to cook them are poor.
Darryl L. Pierce

JaKe wrote:

> Good god, how did this get on TV?
>
> Two pampered L.A. types going to restaurants and telling us about what
> they find. Who cares?

Is _that_ what it's about? I thought it was at least going to be cooking,
but another show about restaurants?

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
JLove98905

Dweezil and Lisa annoyed me, too. I think Lisa Loeb is just a little *too*
adorable.

Speaking of questionable programming on Food TV, have any of you seen "Iron
Chef USA?" Choosing William Shatner to be the "chairman" amuses me. He is
almost as flamboyant as the emperor on the original series!

-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Kswck

The Iron Chef w/Shatner is absolutely unwatchable.
Shatner has not talent, but will absolutely 'make a fool out of himself' for
a few bucks.

"JLove98905" > wrote in message
> Dweezil and Lisa annoyed me, too. I think Lisa Loeb is just a little *too*
> adorable.
>
> Speaking of questionable programming on Food TV, have any of you seen

"Iron
> Chef USA?" Choosing William Shatner to be the "chairman" amuses me. He is
> almost as flamboyant as the emperor on the original series!
>
> -Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Crookshanks

GAG! Just the commercials alone made me sick. I will not ever watch that
show!
"Vince Poroke" > wrote in message
om...
> JaKe > wrote in message

> > Good god, how did this get on TV?
> >
> > Two pampered L.A. types going to restaurants and telling us about what
> > they find. Who cares?
> >
> > Lisa is a veggie and seeing her in the Atlanta meat market made me laugh
> > -- I loved how the music changed to an ominous dirge.
> >
> > Don't waste your time, FoodTV is going down even faster than I thought.
> > Long live PBS cooking shows.

> "Worst episode ever" You are absolutely correct. I am watching less
> and less of the food network these days. Emeril, whom I am a fan of,
> is grading on my nerves. He is way to repititious with his "thought
> these were the cheap seats" or " I don't know where you get your
> flour". I still think his recipes are good though, even though his
> demonstrations on how to cook them are poor.

Frogleg

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:17:17 GMT, "Darryl L. Pierce"
> wrote:

>JaKe wrote:
>
>> Good god, how did this get on TV?
>>
>> Two pampered L.A. types going to restaurants and telling us about what
>> they find. Who cares?

>Is _that_ what it's about? I thought it was at least going to be cooking,
>but another show about restaurants?

Ah. Another use for rfc. I was intrigued by ads including an
attractive young woman actually wearing (oh, the horror!) glasses. But
if it's about LA restaurants, I won't have to check the TV schedule.
Thanks.
William Prien

Is it possible? Are they more annoying than Jackie Malouf on "Hot off
the Grill"? She makes me crazy! She can't pronounce many food
ingerdients or cooking techniques properly, and generally comes off as
a total twit.

William

Vox Humana

"William Prien" > wrote in message
om...
> Is it possible? Are they more annoying than Jackie Malouf on "Hot off
> the Grill"? She makes me crazy! She can't pronounce many food
> ingerdients or cooking techniques properly, and generally comes off as
> a total twit.

I think she servers at least two roles. First, she does come off as a twit.
That makes some men fell better about themselves as they aren't threatened
by someone who is their equal, or better. I don't see Flay as the type of
person who can tolerate being in a peer to peer relationship. He seems very
arrogant and at times abusive. I'm sure that anyone who challenged him
would be fired.

Secondly, she is eye candy - set dressing. That also makes some men fell
good. It is an outward sign that they can attract trophy women.

The Wolf

On 01/21/2004 5:11 PM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "William Prien" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Is it possible? Are they more annoying than Jackie Malouf on "Hot off
>> the Grill"? She makes me crazy! She can't pronounce many food
>> ingerdients or cooking techniques properly, and generally comes off as
>> a total twit.

> I think she servers at least two roles. First, she does come off as a twit.
> That makes some men fell better about themselves as they aren't threatened
> by someone who is their equal, or better. I don't see Flay as the type of
> person who can tolerate being in a peer to peer relationship. He seems very
> arrogant and at times abusive. I'm sure that anyone who challenged him
> would be fired.
>
> Secondly, she is eye candy - set dressing. That also makes some men fell
> good. It is an outward sign that they can attract trophy women.

Eye candy? She is a skank hoe!
--
=======================================
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses.

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 01/21/2004 5:11 PM, in article ,
> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>

> > "William Prien" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >> Is it possible? Are they more annoying than Jackie Malouf on "Hot off
> >> the Grill"? She makes me crazy! She can't pronounce many food
> >> ingerdients or cooking techniques properly, and generally comes off as
> >> a total twit.

> > I think she servers at least two roles. First, she does come off as a

twit.
> > That makes some men fell better about themselves as they aren't

threatened
> > by someone who is their equal, or better. I don't see Flay as the type

of
> > person who can tolerate being in a peer to peer relationship. He seems

very
> > arrogant and at times abusive. I'm sure that anyone who challenged him
> > would be fired.
> >
> > Secondly, she is eye candy - set dressing. That also makes some men

fell
> > good. It is an outward sign that they can attract trophy women.
> >

> Eye candy? She is a skank hoe!
> --

That appeals to some. Just look at the audience. They look like extras
from a cable access production.

The Wolf

On 01/21/2004 7:29 PM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/21/2004 5:11 PM, in article ,
>> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>>

>>> "William Prien" > wrote in message
>>> om...
>>>
>>> I think she servers at least two roles. First, she does come off as a

> twit.
>>> That makes some men fell better about themselves as they aren't

> threatened
>>> by someone who is their equal, or better. I don't see Flay as the type

> of
>>> person who can tolerate being in a peer to peer relationship. He seems

> very
>>> arrogant and at times abusive. I'm sure that anyone who challenged him
>>> would be fired.
>>>
>>> Secondly, she is eye candy - set dressing. That also makes some men

> fell
>>> good. It is an outward sign that they can attract trophy women.
>>>

>> Eye candy? She is a skank hoe!
>> --

> That appeals to some. Just look at the audience. They look like extras
> from a cable access production.

I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.
The principal difference between genius and stupidity is that there are
limits to genius!

Vox Humana

,
> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>

> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> >> On 01/21/2004 5:11 PM, in article

,
> >> "Vox Humana" > opined:

as

> > twit.

> > threatened

type
> > of

seems
> > very

him

> > fell
> >>>

> >> Eye candy? She is a skank hoe!
> >> --

> > That appeals to some. Just look at the audience. They look like extras
> > from a cable access production.
> >

> I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.

Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you sick.
Ever consider moving to Amish country?

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 7:55 AM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/21/2004 7:29 PM, in article

> ,

> ,

> as

>>> twit.
>>> threatened

> type
>>> of

> seems
>>> very

> him

>>> fell

>>> That appeals to some. Just look at the audience. They look like extras
>>> from a cable access production.
>>>

>> I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.

> Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
> possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you sick.
> Ever consider moving to Amish country?

Excuse me? I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. She is a skank
hoe who is on tv because she sucked the right dick. Case closed.

I think you mean fags at the mall.
"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism...The one
absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin...would be to permit
it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities." Theodore Roosevelt.
(Speech, New York, 1915)

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 01/22/2004 7:55 AM, in article

,
> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>

> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> >> On 01/21/2004 7:29 PM, in article

> > ,
> >> "Vox Humana" > opined:

> > ,

off

> > as

> > type

> > seems

> > him

extras

> >> I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.

> > Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
> > possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you

sick.
> > Ever consider moving to Amish country?
> >

> Excuse me? I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. She is a skank
> hoe who is on tv because she sucked the right dick. Case closed.
>
> I think you mean fags at the mall.
> --

I wouldn't know. Most malls don't allow smoking these days.

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 9:07 AM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/22/2004 7:55 AM, in article

> ,

>>> ,

>>> ,

> off
>>> as

>>> type
>>> seems
>>> him

> extras

>>> Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
>>> possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you

> sick.
>>> Ever consider moving to Amish country?
>>>

>> Excuse me? I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. She is a skank
>> hoe who is on tv because she sucked the right dick. Case closed.
>>
>> I think you mean fags at the mall.
>> --

> I wouldn't know. Most malls don't allow smoking these days.

BUT you *would* know if they allow sodomites to suck each other's dick.
"The first requisite of a good citizen in this Republic of ours is that he
shall be able and willing to pull his weight. That he shall not be a mere
passenger," Theodore Roosevelt.

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 01/22/2004 9:07 AM, in article

,
> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>

> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> >> On 01/22/2004 7:55 AM, in article

> > ,
> >> "Vox Humana" > opined:

> > off

off

as

challenged

men

> > extras

> > sick.
> >>>

> >> Excuse me? I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. She is a

skank
> >> hoe who is on tv because she sucked the right dick. Case closed.
> >>
> >> I think you mean fags at the mall.
> >> --

> > I wouldn't know. Most malls don't allow smoking these days.
> >

> BUT you *would* know if they allow sodomites to suck each other's dick.

All I know is that you are obsessed with other people's sexual activity,
going so far as to label a co-host of a cooking show a "skank hoe" and
surmising that she performed fellatio to secure employment. This says a lot
about you, and since you have no insider knowledge, it says nothing about
them.

Darryl L. Pierce

Vox Humana wrote:

>> > That appeals to some. Just look at the audience. They look like
>> > extras from a cable access production.
>> >

>> I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.

> Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
> possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you sick.
> Ever consider moving to Amish country?

Seems to just add more indications that The Wolf possibly wants to play The
Sheep for that special someone...

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"Die for oil suckers....suckers....suckers...." - Jello Biafra

Vox Humana

"Darryl L. Pierce" > wrote in message
s.com...

> >> I don't watch it because she makes me sick, wouldn't know.

> > Poor baby. You must have a rough time. You get all queasy about the
> > possibility of gays at the mall and then flirtatious women make you

sick.
> > Ever consider moving to Amish country?

> Seems to just add more indications that The Wolf possibly wants to play

The
> Sheep for that special someone...

With all that oral fixation, maybe he should change his name to Phil Latio.
That's all he talks about. It makes me think he has dick on his mind way
more than one would expect for a heterosexual.

Darryl L. Pierce

Vox Humana wrote:

>> Seems to just add more indications that The Wolf possibly wants to play

> The
>> Sheep for that special someone...

> With all that oral fixation, maybe he should change his name to Phil
> Latio.

I dunno, I think Phil McCrackin is more appropriate.

> That's all he talks about. It makes me think he has dick on his mind way
> more than one would expect for a heterosexual.

Notice also that he wants to talk about it with other males. It might yet
another unconcious cue from him about his true orientation...

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"Die for oil suckers....suckers....suckers...." - Jello Biafra
Vox Humana

"Darryl L. Pierce" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Vox Humana wrote:
>
> >> Seems to just add more indications that The Wolf possibly wants to play

> > The
> >> Sheep for that special someone...

> > With all that oral fixation, maybe he should change his name to Phil
> > Latio.

> I dunno, I think Phil McCrackin is more appropriate.
>
> > That's all he talks about. It makes me think he has dick on his mind

way
> > more than one would expect for a heterosexual.

> Notice also that he wants to talk about it with other males. It might yet
> another unconcious cue from him about his true orientation...

Phil McCrackin .. That's a winner! From now on, That is how I will address
him.

notbob

On 2004-01-22, Vox Humana > wrote:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message

Howzabout you two start trimming your posts. Thank you.

nb

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 12:28 PM, in article
, "Vox Humana"
> opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/22/2004 9:07 AM, in article

> ,

>>> ,

>>> off

> off

> as

> challenged

> men

>>> extras

>>> sick.

> skank

>>> I wouldn't know. Most malls don't allow smoking these days.
>>>

>> BUT you *would* know if they allow sodomites to suck each other's dick.

> All I know is that you are obsessed with other people's sexual activity,
> going so far as to label a co-host of a cooking show a "skank hoe" and
> surmising that she performed fellatio to secure employment. This says a lot
> about you, and since you have no insider knowledge, it says nothing about
> them.

I am not obsessed with other people's sexual activity. You Yourself opined
she knows nothing about cooking. So how did she end up co-hosting a cooking
show?
"Grand pappy told my pappy back in my time son, a man had
To answer For the wicked that he'd done."

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 2:40 PM, in article zjYPb.102657$sv6.450254@attbi_s52,
"notbob" > opined:

> On 2004-01-22, Vox Humana > wrote:
>>
>> "The Wolf" > wrote in message

> Howzabout you two start trimming your posts. Thank you.
>
> nb

We don't want retards like you missing out on any insightful
dialogue.......................................... .........
"Grand pappy told my pappy back in my time son, a man had
To answer For the wicked that he'd done."

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 01/22/2004 12:28 PM, in article
> , "Vox Humana"
> > opined:

> I am not obsessed with other people's sexual activity. You Yourself opined
> she knows nothing about cooking. So how did she end up co-hosting a

cooking
> show?
> --

All I said about her is that she comes off as a twit and that she is eye
candy. If you can point to the post where I said she couldn't cook, please
do so. I have no idea if she can cook and I certainly don't know if she
preformed sexual favors to secure a job. She might be a relative of someone
important at Food TV. As I said, some people like the personality that she
projects and the producers might have cast her for that reason. After all,
sex sells. I'm sure there are many people who think she is quite attractive
just as many people like Rachel Ray. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Just because you might not like her doesn't mean that she is a whore. That
you would come to that conclusion only points to the fact that your mind is
in the gutter.

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 3:27 PM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/22/2004 12:28 PM, in article
>> , "Vox Humana"
>> > opined:

>> I am not obsessed with other people's sexual activity. You Yourself opined
>> she knows nothing about cooking. So how did she end up co-hosting a

> cooking
>> show?
>> --

> All I said about her is that she comes off as a twit and that she is eye
> candy. If you can point to the post where I said she couldn't cook, please
> do so. I have no idea if she can cook and I certainly don't know if she
> preformed sexual favors to secure a job. She might be a relative of someone
> important at Food TV. As I said, some people like the personality that she
> projects and the producers might have cast her for that reason. After all,
> sex sells. I'm sure there are many people who think she is quite attractive
> just as many people like Rachel Ray. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
> Just because you might not like her doesn't mean that she is a whore. That
> you would come to that conclusion only points to the fact that your mind is
> in the gutter.

You watch tv cooking show just to see eye candy and MY mind is in the
gutter?
"Unless you can point your finger at the man responsible when something goes
wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible," Adm. Hyman
Rickover.

Bob Myers

"The Wolf" > wrote in message

> We don't want retards like you missing out on any insightful
> dialogue.......................................... .........
> --

Gee, I'm afraid I for one am going to be missing out on
a lot more "insightful dialogue" in the future. You've just
joined Sheldon in the kill file. Congratulations.

Bob M.

Vox Humana

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 01/22/2004 3:27 PM, in article

,
> "Vox Humana" > opined:
>

> > "The Wolf" > wrote in message
> >> On 01/22/2004 12:28 PM, in article
> >> , "Vox Humana"

> >> I am not obsessed with other people's sexual activity. You Yourself

opined
> >> she knows nothing about cooking. So how did she end up co-hosting a

> > cooking
> >> show?
> >> --

> > All I said about her is that she comes off as a twit and that she is eye
> > candy. If you can point to the post where I said she couldn't cook,

please
> > do so. I have no idea if she can cook and I certainly don't know if she
> > preformed sexual favors to secure a job. She might be a relative of

someone
> > important at Food TV. As I said, some people like the personality that

she
> > projects and the producers might have cast her for that reason. After

all,
> > sex sells. I'm sure there are many people who think she is quite

attractive
> > just as many people like Rachel Ray. Beauty is in the eye of the

beholder.
> > Just because you might not like her doesn't mean that she is a whore.

That
> > you would come to that conclusion only points to the fact that your mind

is
> > in the gutter.
> >

> You watch tv cooking show just to see eye candy and MY mind is in the
> gutter?
> --

Again, point to where I said that I watched the show let alone watched TV
cooking shows to see eye candy. Your mind IS in the gutter.

The Wolf

On 01/22/2004 3:49 PM, in article ,
"Vox Humana" > opined:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> On 01/22/2004 3:27 PM, in article

> ,

> opined
>>> cooking
>>>
>>> All I said about her is that she comes off as a twit and that she is eye
>>> candy. If you can point to the post where I said she couldn't cook,

> please
>>> do so. I have no idea if she can cook and I certainly don't know if she
>>> preformed sexual favors to secure a job. She might be a relative of

> someone
>>> important at Food TV. As I said, some people like the personality that

> she
>>> projects and the producers might have cast her for that reason. After

> all,
>>> sex sells. I'm sure there are many people who think she is quite

> attractive
>>> just as many people like Rachel Ray. Beauty is in the eye of the

> beholder.
>>> Just because you might not like her doesn't mean that she is a whore.

> That
>>> you would come to that conclusion only points to the fact that your mind

> is
>>> in the gutter.
>>>

>> You watch tv cooking show just to see eye candy and MY mind is in the
>> gutter?
>> --

> Again, point to where I said that I watched the show let alone watched TV
> cooking shows to see eye candy. Your mind IS in the gutter.

Is NOT.
I'd rather have a German division ahead of me then a
French division behind me," Gen. George S. Patton

JLove98905 > wrote:
> Dweezil and Lisa annoyed me, too. I think Lisa Loeb is just a little *too*
> adorable.

> Speaking of questionable programming on Food TV, have any of you seen "Iron
> Chef USA?" Choosing William Shatner to be the "chairman" amuses me. He is
> almost as flamboyant as the emperor on the original series!

Yes, but I didn't realize that was a series. I saw the show once on
one of the regular broadcast stations and it was terrible. I didn't
know that it was shown on the Food Network.

Darryl L. Pierce

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>
"Die for oil suckers....suckers....suckers...." - Jello Biafra

McDonald's to become Mona Lisa's new neighbor Gregory Morrow[_342_] General Cooking 5 06-10-2009 02:23 PM
mona lisa [email protected] General Cooking 0 11-03-2008 06:14 AM
lisa robbielee1 General Cooking 0 26-10-2007 10:43 AM
Mocha Lisa International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 16-06-2006 04:49 AM
Lisa Udell's Hot Wings Beth Layman Recipes (moderated) 0 08-06-2005 04:02 AM