Jag Man

Default Meal analysis software

Is there a good computer program for analyzing a meal, giving calories,
grams fat, carbohydrates, etc.

Thanks

Ed

Dan Abel

In article >, "Jag Man"

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Dan Abel

In article >, "Jag Man"
> wrote:

> Is there a good computer program for analyzing a meal, giving calories,
> grams fat, carbohydrates, etc.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University
AIS

J.J. in WA

One time on Usenet, (Dan Abel) said:
> In article >, "Jag Man"
> > wrote:
>
> > Is there a good computer program for analyzing a meal, giving calories,
> > grams fat, carbohydrates, etc.

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

That link is great for individual food items (I use it a lot
myself), but for full meal/recipe analysis, try DietPower or
FitDay:

http://www.fitday.com/

http://www.dietpower.com/

FitDay is very popular amoungst alt.support.diet posters, but
I prefer DietPower simply because I found it first and am used
to it...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
J.J. in WA