Thank You brand pudding

Old 06-01-2004, 06:55 AM
JohnCM
Usenet poster

Default Thank You brand pudding

I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?
Old 06-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Vox Humana
Usenet poster

"JohnCM" wrote in message
om...
I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

I have seen pudding in large cans at Gordon Food Service/GFS Marketplace.
You might be able to buy it in large cans at the wholesale clubs. My
supermarket carries Thank You brand pie filling, but I don't recall seeing
any pudding, but it's something that I would never buy, so I don't look.