Default Elephant Stew

1 Elephant, Medium Size
2 Rabbits (Optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Brown Gravy
Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

Faux_Pseudo

_.-In rec.food.cooking, wrote the following -._
> 1 Elephant, Medium Size

I thought we had gotten past this.
<url:www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/un_post.htm>

--
.-'))
http://asciipr0n.com/fp ('-. | It's a damn poor mind that
Faux_Pseudo

_.-In rec.food.cooking, wrote the following -._
> 1 Elephant, Medium Size

I thought we had gotten past this.
<url:www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/un_post.htm>

--
.-'))
http://asciipr0n.com/fp ('-. | It's a damn poor mind that
' ..- .:" ) ( ":. -.. ' | can only think of one way to
((,,_;'.;' UIN=66618055 ';. ';_,,)) | spell a word.
((_.YIM=Faux_Pseudo :._)) | - Andrew Jackson
Kswck

> wrote in message
>

> 1 Elephant, Medium Size
> 2 Rabbits (Optional)
> Salt & Pepper to taste
> Brown Gravy
> Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
> months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
> four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
> rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
> not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

Julia Altshuler

Kswck wrote:
> > wrote in message
>

>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>Brown Gravy
>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Kswck wrote:
> > wrote in message
>

>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>Brown Gravy
>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Kswck wrote:
> > wrote in message
>

>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>Brown Gravy
>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.

--Lia

Kswck

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote in message
> Kswck wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>

>>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>>Brown Gravy
>>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

>> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

> Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
> recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.
>
> --Lia

And ladled into the pot with a fork lift.

Kswck

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote in message
> Kswck wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>

>>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>>Brown Gravy
>>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

>> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

> Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
> recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.
>
> --Lia

And ladled into the pot with a fork lift.

Kswck

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote in message
> Kswck wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>

>>>1 Elephant, Medium Size
>>>2 Rabbits (Optional)
>>>Salt & Pepper to taste
>>>Brown Gravy
>>>Cut elephant into small bite-sized pieces. This should take about two
>>>months. Add enough brown gravy to cover. Cook over a hot fire for about
>>>four days. This will serve 3800 people. If more are expected, two
>>>rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as some people do
>>>not like to find a hare in their stew. thanks to dave for that menu.

>> Hmmm. Needs a ton or two of onions and carrots.

> Personally, I was appalled to see no yams or fennel in an elephant stew
> recipe. Also, bouquet garni wrapped in a commercial fishing net.
>
> --Lia

And ladled into the pot with a fork lift.

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>1 Elephant, Medium Size

If you use a small elephant, they are much easier to clean.

Just walk him up on a trailer and drive thru the car wash.
Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>1 Elephant, Medium Size

If you use a small elephant, they are much easier to clean.

Just walk him up on a trailer and drive thru the car wash.
pennyaline

"Petey the Wonder Dog" wrote:
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
> >1 Elephant, Medium Size

> If you use a small elephant, they are much easier to clean.
>
> Just walk him up on a trailer and drive thru the car wash.

And as always, much depends on the color of its tennis shoes.

<are there foot prints in the butter?>

pennyaline