El21

Default Old Dutch Potato Chips

How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato Chips?
Jarkat2002

>How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato Chips?

http://www.htinfo.com/secure/bobsproduce/olddutch/

~Kat

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if I
were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be classified
and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
(El21) wrote:

> How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato Chips?

Dunno. Here's an address:

Bob's Produce Ranch in Fridley sends them:
http://www.htinfo.com/secure/bobsproduce/olddutch/
--
-Barb
12-28-03: Tourtiere picture added to my site: <www.jamlady.eboard.com>
jmcquown

El21 wrote:
> How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato
> Chips?

I see you've had a couple of responses which actually list web sites for
these chips. Since I've never heard of these chips in Tennessee, I didn't
bother to look for any other sites

My thought is, it's a pretty funny question. These days you can get just
about anything shipped from anywhere *to* anywhere. You can bet your sweet
bippy if the company doesn't have a catalog or the mdse. is not available
from an online retailer, someone here in rfc will have the means, method
and/or madness to send it to you.

Good luck!

Jill

Old Dutch brand potato chips are available in South Bend, Indiana.

"El21" > wrote in message
> How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato Chips?

hahabogus

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> El21 wrote:
>> How far south from Minn. can one purchase Old Dutch Brand Potato
>> Chips?

> I see you've had a couple of responses which actually list web sites
> for these chips. Since I've never heard of these chips in Tennessee,
> I didn't bother to look for any other sites
>
> My thought is, it's a pretty funny question. These days you can get
> just about anything shipped from anywhere *to* anywhere. You can bet
> your sweet bippy if the company doesn't have a catalog or the mdse. is
> not available from an online retailer, someone here in rfc will have
> the means, method and/or madness to send it to you.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Jill

I thought Old Dutch was made (these days) only in Manitoba Canada. Though
once upon a time they were from Minn.

--
And the beet goes on! (or under)
-me just a while ago
read and post daily!

they are also available in milwaukee, wisconsin and its suburbs!

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

"Hell they won't lie to me/ Not on my own damn TV/ But how much is a
liar's word worth/ And whatever happened to peace on earth?"