kilikini

Default Your mission,

(snip)
> Go and get your bottle of Heinz catsup and look at the label.
> Christmas Eve, we discovered a label on the catsup bottle
> that said," Use for burnt weiners".

I'm waiting for Sheldon's response to this one....... (Here we go!)

kilikini

Nancy Young

dogsnus wrote:

> should you chooose to accept it.
> Go and get your bottle of Heinz catsup and look at the label.
> Christmas Eve, we discovered a label on the catsup bottle
> that said," Use for burnt weiners".
>
> Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> as their names and their residential state.
> Then, report back here.
> Yes, I know I'm easily entertained but I already knew that or
> I wouldn't be posting to UNSENT.

They did something similar a couple of years ago. I was looking for
chili sauce (if the store had it, it was not by the ketchup), but it
forced me to stand in front of the ketchup and pay attention. I
forget what one caught my eye, maybe it said Put me on your hot dog.
Something like that.

Well, I told a friend about it over the phone, she didn't believe me
so I brought it to her New Year's Eve party. People were actually
doing taste tests to see if it was the same ketchup or something
different. Funny.

nancy

dogsnus > wrote:
> should you chooose to accept it.
> Go and get your bottle of Heinz catsup and look at the label.
> Christmas Eve, we discovered a label on the catsup bottle
> that said," Use for burnt weiners".

> Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> as their names and their residential state.
> Then, report back here.
> Yes, I know I'm easily entertained but I already knew that or
> I wouldn't be posting to UNSENT.

The contest is over. By the way, its "Heinz Ketchup".

Terri Walters

"dogsnus" > wrote in message
> should you chooose to accept it.
> Go and get your bottle of Heinz catsup and look at the label.
> Christmas Eve, we discovered a label on the catsup bottle
> that said," Use for burnt weiners".
>
> Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> as their names and their residential state.
> Then, report back here.
> Yes, I know I'm easily entertained but I already knew that or
> I wouldn't be posting to UNSENT.
>
> Terri

Go he
http://www.heinz.com/jsp/promotion.jsp
Page down. You'll find a link to lots of labels. My favorite? "Easier
to spell than worcestershire."

=terri

B-0b1

see below

Terri Walters wrote:

> "dogsnus" > wrote in message
> > should you chooose to accept it.
> > Go and get your bottle of Heinz catsup and look at the label.
> > Christmas Eve, we discovered a label on the catsup bottle
> > that said," Use for burnt weiners".
> >
> > Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> > get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> > as their names and their residential state.
> > Then, report back here.
> > Yes, I know I'm easily entertained but I already knew that or
> > I wouldn't be posting to UNSENT.
> >
> > Terri

> Go he
> http://www.heinz.com/jsp/promotion.jsp
> Page down. You'll find a link to lots of labels. My favorite? "Easier
> to spell than worcestershire."
>
> =terri

BAck a few years...like 70 plus or more. "SAUCES" were made to
"cover the taste" of "AGED" (rotted") meats and other not so fresh
items
as the WORD: "Organic" had yet to appear in either print or in the
Grocery
stores. We today are VERY fortunate that FINALLY really fresh foods,
due
to the speed of delivery, can be enjoyed rather than shipped by
plethoric "coops"
of the past. "health" is more enjoyed today than ever and it IS
bugging the Money
Hungry "allopathic" gender who are now relying on funky drugs to cause
funky
"side effects" ( as in the commercials that you hear about "side
efects" that are WORSE
than that which SUPPOSED to be cured??? LMAO!!! Allopatism has indeed
become a
JOKE surpassing all BAD humor! GARDENS are appearing everywhere...any
small and
"fertile" plot can be used to produce delightful repasts! SIC:
Radisches that AUTOMATICALLY
BALANCE the Thyroids. Even the Lowly Dandelion is beginning to be
recognised as one
of the MOST valuable herbals on EARTH! ( along with all of its' cousins
like the Thistle
family as well as good old Alfalfa sprouts that contain ALL the
essential Amino Acids as do
the lowly cucumber as well. The CHINES KNEW this long ago!!
LOL!...what do we do to
lawns repleat with "dandelions",,, I shudder to hear the
IGNORANCE_DRIVEN TRUTH!
These "weeds" automatically control eye pressure among many other
wonderful and NATURAL
JOBS created by Mother Nature!! (such as heal Livers screwed up by
vaporous cleaners and sovents)

Astralagus from China and elsewhere actually have a HUMAN enzyme in
their roots: "Glucoronic
Acid" that which removes toxins from the liver and carries them safely
THROUGH the kidneys!
AGAIN: "HOY-VEH-Gevaldt!" MOMMA Nature Provided ALL the green and
living things we NEED
to be healthy and strong as well as DISEASE FREE despite our Gov't
coming up with a "yearly" "child
killing FLU" bugs yearly in the LAB at a secret base in Maryland. (
been there,seen same) B-ob1
--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Puester

B-0b1 wrote:

Lots of gibberish and:
> --
> "Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Yeah, and nuts are nuts, no matter how you package them.

gloria p

dogsnus wrote:

> Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> as their names and their residential state.
> Then, report back here.

My favorite has been, "Sunscreen for French fries"

Melinda, who hates ketchup but finds the different labels amusing

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

I believe it's a transliteration from the Dutch, and just as foreign
names are often transliterated differently (e.g., Mohammed versus
Muhamad versus whatever), this word got transliterated differently.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Miss Jean

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" > wrote in
message ...
> dogsnus wrote:
> >
> > Upon reading further, Heinz is running a contest and the winners
> > get their slogan on the bottle for various uses of the stuff as well
> > as their names and their residential state.
> > Then, report back here.

> My favorite has been, "Sunscreen for French fries"
>
> Melinda, who hates ketchup but finds the different labels amusing
>
> --
> I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
> I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

Mine says "Comforts Burnt Hot Dogs"
And to me, it's "ketchup," not "catsup."

Miss Jean
I have not had a cigarette in Eight months, three weeks,
three days, 16 hours, 8 minutes and 53 seconds.
That's 5373 cigarettes not smoked, saving $548.09