TheresaKyn

Default Nestle's Cream

I live near the Detroit area and a lady mentioned to me that she uses Nestle's
Cream in a can to make fruit salad. This is not sold refridgerated.

I have searched so many stores, no one has heard of it.

Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Thank you.
TheresaKyn

I had a feeling there was a better substitute because it is so difficult to
find.

Thank you for your reply.
TheresaKyn

I had a feeling there was a better substitute because it is so difficult to
find.

Thank you for your reply.
Crookshanks

Try looking for it in an Asian Foods store, where they specailize in
Filipino products. Nestle Creme is similar to condensed milk, though not
exactly the same thing (does that make sense?) ; )

"TheresaKyn" > wrote in message
> I live near the Detroit area and a lady mentioned to me that she uses

Nestle's
> Cream in a can to make fruit salad. This is not sold refridgerated.
>
> I have searched so many stores, no one has heard of it.
>
> Does anyone know where I can purchase it?
>
> Thank you.

Crookshanks

Try looking for it in an Asian Foods store, where they specailize in
Filipino products. Nestle Creme is similar to condensed milk, though not
exactly the same thing (does that make sense?) ; )

"TheresaKyn" > wrote in message
> I live near the Detroit area and a lady mentioned to me that she uses

Nestle's
> Cream in a can to make fruit salad. This is not sold refridgerated.
>
> I have searched so many stores, no one has heard of it.
>
> Does anyone know where I can purchase it?
>
> Thank you.

Tara

I believe I have seen it in the Hispanic food section of the grocery
store.

Tara
Tara

I believe I have seen it in the Hispanic food section of the grocery
store.

Tara
WitchieWoman

Tara > wrote in
:

> I believe I have seen it in the Hispanic food section of the grocery
> store.
>
> Tara

I found several sites on line that sell it. Here is one I like.
https://secure.emcchosting.com/~camerons/

Huggies and Magic.

PENMART01

>bitchiewoman brags:
>
>I found several sites on line that sell it.
>
>Huggies and Magic.

Diaper rash?!?!?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Damaeus

In news:rec.food.cooking, Lucretia Borgia >
posted on Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:56:34 -0300:

> Carnation make the same product. I have not seen the one made by
> Nestle in quite awhile. It is a small can, like the smallest
> Carnation Evaporated milk and has a pull tab top. It needs a thorough
> shaking before opening.

I thought Carnation was under the Nestle umbrella. Could be the same
thing.

Yep... Indeed it is:

http://www.nestle.com.au/carnation/
Damaeus