Nestle's Cream

Old 25-07-2004, 05:15 AM
TheresaKyn
Usenet poster

Default Nestle's Cream

I live near the Detroit area and a lady mentioned to me that she uses Nestle's
Cream in a can to make fruit salad. This is not sold refridgerated.

I have searched so many stores, no one has heard of it.

Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

Thank you.
Old 25-07-2004, 05:34 AM
TheresaKyn
Usenet poster

I had a feeling there was a better substitute because it is so difficult to
find.

Thank you for your reply.
Old 25-07-2004, 05:34 AM
TheresaKyn
Usenet poster

Old 25-07-2004, 05:53 AM
Crookshanks
Usenet poster

Try looking for it in an Asian Foods store, where they specailize in
Filipino products. Nestle Creme is similar to condensed milk, though not
exactly the same thing (does that make sense?) ; )

Old 25-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Tara
Usenet poster

I believe I have seen it in the Hispanic food section of the grocery
store.

Tara
Old 25-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Tara
Usenet poster

Old 25-07-2004, 03:39 PM
WitchieWoman
Usenet poster

Tara wrote in
:

I believe I have seen it in the Hispanic food section of the grocery
store.

Tara

I found several sites on line that sell it. Here is one I like.
https://secure.emcchosting.com/~camerons/

Huggies and Magic.

Old 25-07-2004, 03:55 PM
PENMART01
Usenet poster

bitchiewoman brags:

I found several sites on line that sell it.

Huggies and Magic.

Diaper rash?!?!?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Old 25-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Damaeus
Usenet poster

In news:rec.food.cooking, Lucretia Borgia
posted on Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:56:34 -0300:

Carnation make the same product. I have not seen the one made by
Nestle in quite awhile. It is a small can, like the smallest
Carnation Evaporated milk and has a pull tab top. It needs a thorough
shaking before opening.

I thought Carnation was under the Nestle umbrella. Could be the same
thing.

Yep... Indeed it is:

http://www.nestle.com.au/carnation/