Tara

Default introduction/delurking

Hello, everyone!

I've been lurking forever, and it's time to come out of my cave
because I am pregnant with twins! I'm fourteen weeks along -- due
January 10. This is my second pregnancy; I had a blighted ovum
earlier this year. I love my OB and I have felt great so far -- no
morning sickness, a little fatigue.

I post mostly in alt.fashion and rec.food.cooking. I teach first
grade and live in the Atlanta area.

I have already gotten so much wonderful information and support from
this newsgroup. I am happy to be posting here now!

Tara
sf

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:31:55 -0000, Dog3
<dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:

> Tara > got ****ed off and typed
> :

> > I post mostly in alt.fashion and rec.food.cooking. I teach first
> > grade and live in the Atlanta area.
> >
> > I have already gotten so much wonderful information and support from
> > this newsgroup. I am happy to be posting here now!
> >
> > Tara
> >

> Welcome Tara. Grab some coffee and sit a spell. Congrats on the twins... I
> think That's a lot to handle.

Tara has a history in rfc... I think she posted here by
mistake.

Tara - I hope your pregnancy goes well! Are you taking a
sabatical next year? One new mom at my school job shares,
so if it's at all possible - you should consider it while
your baby is still a baby.

Tara

Eeek! I posted that here by mistake and I thought I had managed to
cancel it. That was supposed to go to misc.kids.pregnancy. Pregnancy
brain!

Tara

Tara

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:05:42 GMT, sf > wrote:

>Tara - I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Thanks!

>Are you taking a sabatical next year? One new mom at my school job shares,
>so if it's at all possible - you should consider it while
>your baby is still a baby.

Right now I need to work. Teachers go back to school the week after
next. (Whine, whine, whine!) We have two teachers job sharing. It's
a good idea.

Tara

byakee

One dark day on Usenet, Tara > said:

> Eeek! I posted that here by mistake and I thought I had managed to
> cancel it. That was supposed to go to misc.kids.pregnancy. Pregnancy
> brain!

Heh! Oh well, we all mispost once in a while. Congrats on the impending
kidling... :-)

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
(COLD to HOT for e-mail)

Delurking Chuck Kopsho General Cooking 7 02-06-2009 12:52 PM
Introduction EZ Larry General Cooking 8 13-08-2008 08:49 PM
introduction Ed Johnson General Cooking 0 13-05-2007 10:21 PM
Introduction Chase Pearson General 3 10-03-2005 01:33 AM