Danny

Default "Executive" electric oven - operation instructions needed

Hello!

We've recently moved, and in the flat was an electric oven
labelled "executive". There's no other information about the exact model
or manufacturer. Unfortunately, we found no operation instructions,
and the former tenants could not help us either ...
My wife has a lot of trouble operating the oven - cakes get burned etc. ...

I believe it was manufactured by the British company "Belling" about 5
years ago. I mailed them and they were prepared to send me the operation
manual for 5 pounds ! Well, with all due respect, I think it's too much; I
have no intention of spending 5 pounds for a few sheets of paper. Furthermore,
I may get the wrong instructions, since I don't know the exact model.

Any of you who use an "executive" electric oven and have the operation
manual, please mail me; I'll give you a description of the oven, and
if it's the same one, maybe you could somehow send me the instructions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Danny
Vox Humana

"Danny" > wrote in message
m...
> Hello!
>
> We've recently moved, and in the flat was an electric oven
> labelled "executive". There's no other information about the exact model
> or manufacturer. Unfortunately, we found no operation instructions,
> and the former tenants could not help us either ...
> My wife has a lot of trouble operating the oven - cakes get burned etc.

> I believe it was manufactured by the British company "Belling" about 5
> years ago. I mailed them and they were prepared to send me the operation
> manual for 5 pounds ! Well, with all due respect, I think it's too much; I
> have no intention of spending 5 pounds for a few sheets of paper.

Furthermore,
> I may get the wrong instructions, since I don't know the exact model.
>
> Any of you who use an "executive" electric oven and have the operation
> manual, please mail me; I'll give you a description of the oven, and
> if it's the same one, maybe you could somehow send me the instructions.

It wouldn't take long to ruin 5 pounds worth of food in the oven, so that
amount doesn't seem like money well spent.

Danny wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We've recently moved, and in the flat was an electric oven
> labelled "executive". There's no other information about the exact model
> or manufacturer. Unfortunately, we found no operation instructions,
> and the former tenants could not help us either ...
> My wife has a lot of trouble operating the oven - cakes get burned etc. ...
>
> I believe it was manufactured by the British company "Belling" about 5
> years ago. I mailed them and they were prepared to send me the operation
> manual for 5 pounds ! Well, with all due respect, I think it's too much; I
> have no intention of spending 5 pounds for a few sheets of paper. Furthermore,
> I may get the wrong instructions, since I don't know the exact model.
>
> Any of you who use an "executive" electric oven and have the operation
> manual, please mail me; I'll give you a description of the oven, and
> if it's the same one, maybe you could somehow send me the instructions.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Danny

Instructions for "Executive" electric oven:

Remove shoes and socks from executive.

Set temperature knob to Low.

Place executive in oven and lock (use the self-cleaning lever).

Turn oven on. Note no preheating needed.

Cook for 10 hours. Ignore screams during first hour.

Throw away executive remnants.

Order out.