mary

Default Your Last Supper

I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
chicken wings, and cold beer.

Tom

Katra

mary wrote:

> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Interesting thread... ;-)

For me, it'd be very rare rib eye steak with a raw eggyolk dip, shrimp
with lemon butter and a decent spumante champagne.

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
PENMART01

FilthyKatra writes:

>mary wrote:
>>
>>I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and
>>actual last suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like
>>all you can eat chicken wings, and cold beer.
>>
>> Tom

Hey Tom, does Mary know you've hacked into her PC?

>For me, it'd be very rare rib eye steak with a raw eggyolk dip, shrimp
>with lemon butter and a decent spumante champagne.

I'd be honored to make it my treat, if I can witness your pinheaded
decapitation.

Spumante Champagne?!?!? Dumb ****.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Katra

PENMART01 wrote:

> FilthyKatra writes:
>
> >mary wrote:
> >>
> >>I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and
> >>actual last suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like
> >>all you can eat chicken wings, and cold beer.
> >>
> >> Tom

> Hey Tom, does Mary know you've hacked into her PC?
>
> >For me, it'd be very rare rib eye steak with a raw eggyolk dip, shrimp
> >with lemon butter and a decent spumante champagne.

> I'd be honored to make it my treat, if I can witness your pinheaded
> decapitation.
>
> Spumante Champagne?!?!? Dumb ****.
>
> Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
>
> Sheldon
> ````````````

I suppose you drink Brut! Ew!
Might as well drink cheap beer...

I don't like dry wines.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
Gabby

"mary" > wrote in message
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> suppers. What would your last supper be?

Guinness. Meal enough for me.

Gabby

jmcquown

mary wrote:
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and
> actual last suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all
> you can eat chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Surf & turf, and the steak had better be a tender, cut-with-a-fork tender
cut of beef. I don't want to have to hack at it with a knife! Also, no
marinades on the beef; simply grilled or broiled with salt & pepper.

The lobster tail should also be grilled or broiled, using the
flip-over-the-shell method. You cut the lobster tail through the ribs on
the underlying side and remove the membrane; then flip the tail meat up over
the top of the shell (makes a nice presentation!). Then brush with drawn
butter; if you like, you can add some minced garlic to this aka scampi.
Broil about 5 minutes or until the lobster is opaque. To cook much longer
would make it rubbery.

To this (my final) meal I would add twice baked potatoes prepared with
cream, butter, cream cheese, freshly fried crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese
and chives. Freshly baked cornbread with herb butter and steamed cabbage
sprinkled with poppy seeds (so I test positive for some drug, whatever!) and
butter.

Then, I think I could die of a cholesterol overdose before anything else
would kill me. But oh! Heaven!

REALITY: Brunch today: Spinach Quiche

Jill

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:18:49 -0500, "mary" >
wrote:

>I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
>suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
>chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
>Tom

If you look at google archives, you'll probably find a wealth of
results from this group. FWIW, this thread runs about every 4-6
months.

Bob

Sam D.

"mary" > wrote in message
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.

Was this a book for death row inmates?

rob z

.....a few years ago here a condemmed man, of questionable mental competance,
ordered a big mac, a shake, and a large order of fries. he shared his fries
with the guards. then they electocuted him.

--

.....visit us at www.zLight.com
"mary" > wrote in message
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Mine would be a huge globe artichoke, all the fresh cracked crab I could
eat, a wonderful chablis and the cranberry and apple cobbler from Max's
in SF....a la mode, of course. I'm getting hungry!

Ellie

jmcquown

rob z wrote:
> ....a few years ago here a condemmed man, of questionable mental
> competance, ordered a big mac, a shake, and a large order of fries.
> he shared his fries with the guards. then they electocuted him.

What state was this? I don't believe the electric chair has been used as a
form of execution in quite a while.

Jill

> ....visit us at www.zLight.com
> "mary" > wrote in message
>> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and
>> actual last suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like
>> all you can eat chicken wings, and cold beer.
>>
>> Tom

Ron Audet

> What state was this? I don't believe the electric chair has been used as
> form of execution in quite a while.
>
> Jill

Actually, electrocution is still the only form of execution used in
Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. In addition, it is used under some
circumstances in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Nebraska, and South Carolina.
At least, this is what a quick web search turned up. I cannot vouch for its
accuracy.

Ron

Carmen Dioxide

"mary" > wrote in message >...
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
> suppers.

If I'm on death row, I may as well have a shrimp fest. Deathly
allergic to 'em. I have them in a coctail, broiled, scampi'd you name
it. I'd be dead long before the lethal injection and would have gone
out with a bang! Sadly I don't think they let you have booze on death
row....but it's my fantasy so I will add a couple Beefeater martoonies
with huge stuffed olives, and a couple bottles of good red wine.
jmcquown

Ron Audet wrote:
>> What state was this? I don't believe the electric chair has been
>> used as a form of execution in quite a while.
>>
>> Jill

> Actually, electrocution is still the only form of execution used in
> Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. In addition, it is used under some
> circumstances in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Nebraska, and South
> Carolina. At least, this is what a quick web search turned up. I
> cannot vouch for its accuracy.
>
> Ron

Your sources are outdated. I quote from a Tennessee legislative site:

"Legislation enacted in March, 2000, specifies lethal injection for all
inmates sentenced to death unless the inmate specifically requests
electrocution."

http://www.state.tn.us/correction/ne...yoverview.html

Tennessee is also NOT known for conducting executions.
"Only one inmate, Robert Glenn Coe, has been executed in Tennessee since
1960."

Jill

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:54:17 -0600, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>Ron Audet wrote:
>>> What state was this? I don't believe the electric chair has been
>>> used as a form of execution in quite a while.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Actually, electrocution is still the only form of execution used in
>> Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. In addition, it is used under some
>> circumstances in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Nebraska, and South
>> Carolina. At least, this is what a quick web search turned up. I
>> cannot vouch for its accuracy.
>>
>> Ron

>Your sources are outdated. I quote from a Tennessee legislative site:

IIRC, Florida still allows it as an option (I believe the condemned is
allowed to choose between lethal injection and electric chair), though
I don't think it's used very often anymore. A very brief look on the
web shows that VA still uses the Electric chair (at least as of April
9th 2003, when they used it last). I believe it may be at least an
option in some of the other states Ron mentioned.

Bob

tai fu

"mary" > wrote in message
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Fried CAT legs with some CAT chow mien and CAT fried rice. That'll put some
hair in your arse! (and hairballs too!)

Then rise it all out with some CAT chowder.

tai fu

in my country firing squads are used...

-L.

"mary" > wrote in message >...
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Cottage cheese with bananas and cinnamon toast.
Black olives, and Heinz genuine dill pickles.
One of my famous spinach/mushroom and olive pizzas
A tall, cold pepsi, extra ice
A big fat Margarita on the rocks, with salt and extra lime
Tanqueray Martini, extra dry, two olives
Dark chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate chips, raspberry coulis on the side
a piece of my Mom's apple streusel coffee cake, baked by her

-L.
Greg

Me too!!!! I love shrimp! But I have gout , so I cant eat it, may as
well be my last supper

Jack Schidt®

"tai fu" > wrote in message
> in my country firing squads are used...

and what country is that?

Jack Geo?

CAROLYN DEESE

Ron Audet > wrote:
> > What state was this? I don't believe the electric chair has been used as

> > form of execution in quite a while.
> >

> Actually, electrocution is still the only form of execution used in
> Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. In addition, it is used under some
> circumstances in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Nebraska, and South Carolina.
> At least, this is what a quick web search turned up. I cannot vouch for its
> accuracy.

Virginia uses lethal injection, but allows electrocution as an
option for the condemned. The most recent person electrocuted
chose it because he thought the lethal injection setup with
outspread arms was blasphemously mimicing crucifixion.

I have no idea what his last meal was.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.

Fudge

Just think of the condemmed man with his bowels full of all the food he
has crammed into his gut. (A Big Mac, Shake and Fries?) Attach the
electrodes and contact silica jell, switch on the 2000 Vac and stand back.
There will be shit and sparks flying everywhere. Not a very pretty sight. At
least we are civilized. The French offer a glass of wine or a cigarette
before the blade falls.

F.J.

"-L." > wrote in message
m...
> "mary" > wrote in message

> > I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> > suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> > chicken wings, and cold beer.
> >
> > Tom

> Cottage cheese with bananas and cinnamon toast.
> Black olives, and Heinz genuine dill pickles.
> One of my famous spinach/mushroom and olive pizzas
> A tall, cold pepsi, extra ice
> A big fat Margarita on the rocks, with salt and extra lime
> Tanqueray Martini, extra dry, two olives
> Dark chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate chips, raspberry coulis on

the side
> a piece of my Mom's apple streusel coffee cake, baked by her
>
> -L.

Puester

mary wrote:

> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

Lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster.
And a bit of melted butter. Beer, too.

God, I miss New england!

gloria p

Puester wrote:

> mary wrote:
> >
> > I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual last
> > suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> > chicken wings, and cold beer.
> >
> > Tom

> Lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster.
> And a bit of melted butter. Beer, too.
>
> God, I miss New england!
>
> gloria p

Lobster but spiny lobster of the kind found in Florida.

Enchilada with plenty of parsley...

Jack Schidt®

> wrote in message
> Puester wrote:
> >
> > mary wrote:
> > >
> > > I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and

actual last
> > > suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> > > chicken wings, and cold beer.
> > >
> > > Tom

> > Lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> > lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> > lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster,
> > lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster.
> > And a bit of melted butter. Beer, too.
> >
> > God, I miss New england!
> >
> > gloria p

> Lobster but spiny lobster of the kind found in Florida.

NO WAY, Maine lobster or none.

Jack Homard

Julianne

Frankly, if I knew I was gonna die in the morning, or at midnight, I might
not have much of an appetite.

"mary" > wrote in message
> I came across a book which listed various peoples choices of and actual

last
> suppers. What would your last supper be? I would like all you can eat
> chicken wings, and cold beer.
>
> Tom

blake murphy

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:47:49 -0600, "Julianne" >
wrote:

>Frankly, if I knew I was gonna die in the morning, or at midnight, I might
>not have much of an appetite.

well, you could ask for something you hate, and then throw up all over
the place.

your pal,
blake