Puester

Default Le Creuset Sale announcement

For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
received a card announcing the holiday sale from
November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
prices (already discounted from department and
cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.

They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
ship it UPS."

gloria p
(not affiliated with Le Creuset,
just being helpful)
Peggy

Puester wrote:
> For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
> received a card announcing the holiday sale from
> November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
> prices (already discounted from department and
> cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.
>
> They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
> ship it UPS."
>

> gloria p
> (not affiliated with Le Creuset,
> just being helpful)

Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
phone number or URL for the sale?

Peg

kag

me too please post! i dont have a LCrue outlet store nearby

thanks

Peggy > wrote in message
> Puester wrote:
> > For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
> > received a card announcing the holiday sale from
> > November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
> > prices (already discounted from department and
> > cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.
> >
> > They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
> > ship it UPS."
> >

> > gloria p
> > (not affiliated with Le Creuset,
> > just being helpful)

> Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
> Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
> phone number or URL for the sale?
>
> Peg

limey

"Puester" > wrote in message
> For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
> received a card announcing the holiday sale from
> November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
> prices (already discounted from department and
> cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.
>
> They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
> ship it UPS."
>

> gloria p
> (not affiliated with Le Creuset,
> just being helpful)

I just got mine, too, and learned that Le Creuset is opening a new outlet
store in Hagerstown, Maryland, "in mid-November" and already has
one in Hanover, Maryland not far from BWI Airport (which I didn't know - I
thought my closest one was Williamsburg, VA).

Dora

limey

"Peggy" wrote in message

> Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
> Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
> phone number or URL for the sale?
>
> Peg

No URL given and they simply list stores and phone numbers by state. Let me
know a convenient state or states and I'll post the individual phone
numbers. Happy hunting!

Dora

Peggy

limey wrote:

> "Peggy" wrote in message
>

>>Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
>>Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
>>phone number or URL for the sale?
>>
>>Peg

> No URL given and they simply list stores and phone numbers by state. Let me
> know a convenient state or states and I'll post the individual phone
> numbers. Happy hunting!
>
> Dora

Dora -
New York or Pennsylvania would work for me. Thanks so much.
Peg

limey

"Peggy" > wrote in message
> limey wrote:
>
> > "Peggy" wrote in message
> >

> >>Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
> >>Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
> >>phone number or URL for the sale?
> >>
> >>Peg

> > No URL given and they simply list stores and phone numbers by state.

Let me
> > know a convenient state or states and I'll post the individual phone
> > numbers. Happy hunting!
> >
> > Dora
> >

> Dora -
> New York or Pennsylvania would work for me. Thanks so much.
> Peg

Here goes!

New York -
Riverhead ((631) 208-9400
Central Valley (845) 928-4316

Pennsylvania
Grove City (724) 748-4455

Hope that helps, Peg.

Dora

limey

"kag" <> wrote in message

> me too please post! i dont have a LCrue outlet store nearby
>
> thanks

Let me know the state(s) your interested in and I'll post.

Dora

Puester

Peggy wrote:

> Puester wrote:
> > For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
> > received a card announcing the holiday sale from
> > November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
> > prices (already discounted from department and
> > cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.
> >
> > They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
> > ship it UPS."
> >

> > gloria p
> > (not affiliated with Le Creuset,
> > just being helpful)

> Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
> Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
> phone number or URL for the sale?
>
> Peg

http://www.lecreuset.com

gloria p
Peggy

Puester wrote:

> Peggy wrote:
>
>>Puester wrote:
>>
>>>For everyone who waits for the 2x/year sale, I just
>>>received a card announcing the holiday sale from
>>>November 28-December 31, savings of 25-35% off
>>>prices (already discounted from department and
>>>cooking specialty stores) at the outlet stores.
>>>
>>>They say "We're happy to take your order by phone and
>>>ship it UPS."
>>>

>>>gloria p
>>>(not affiliated with Le Creuset,
>>>just being helpful)

>>Ahhhhh! Perfect timing -- I just burned the bottom of an old
>>Creuset-knockoff pot that was on the way out anyway. Could you post a
>>phone number or URL for the sale?
>>
>>Peg

> http://www.lecreuset.com
>
> gloria p

Thanks, Gloria.
Peg

kag

omg just went to the website and there is a warehouse store in the NEXT TOWN
woohoo!
(guess it doesnt take much for me..)

is that the same as an outlet store? i am assuming it is..

kag
(calming down)

kag

p.s. thanks peggy for posting the info.
karen

Important Announcement June Hughes[_2_] General Cooking 21 05-03-2010 09:43 PM
Announcement George Shirley Preserving 5 12-08-2009 01:03 PM
Adoption Announcement The Joneses Preserving 0 25-05-2005 05:57 PM
Was there an announcement? Andy General Cooking 0 11-03-2005 05:23 PM