Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How about throwing this into the pot?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
--
Skype <fxdlrider2>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:03:44 -0500, Old Harley Rider >
wrote:

-->http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

They shot Bambi
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 6:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

Makin' a deer head cheese?

> --
> Skype <fxdlrider2>

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 6:03*pm, Info > wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:03:44 -0500, Old Harley Rider >
> wrote:
>
> -->http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
>
> They shot Bambi

Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed
Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who
killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
> --
> Skype <fxdlrider2>

He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Food Snob® wrote:
> On Nov 23, 6:03 pm, Info > wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:03:44 -0500, Old Harley Rider >
>> wrote:
>>
>> -->http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
>>
>> They shot Bambi

> Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed
> Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? Who
> killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi?
>
> --Bryan

No, it was Bambi's father...

--
Skype <fxdlrider2>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 4:07*pm, Food Snob® > wrote:
> On Nov 23, 6:03*pm, Info > wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:03:44 -0500, Old Harley Rider >
> > wrote:

> > -->http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

> > They shot Bambi

> Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed
> Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who
> killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi?
>
> --Bryan

Godzilla...everyone knows that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article m>,
Old Harley Rider > wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

First one of the season?
Congratulations. :-) Venison roasts and sausages are good stuff.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:
> > http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
> > --
> > Skype <fxdlrider2>

> He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

You mean where meat is made and no animals were harmed?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Old Harley Rider wrote:

> How about throwing this into the pot?
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

Generally the appropriate place for an freshly slaughtered animal carcass.
I assume the dead animal was eaten?
Probly more thrown away than i would approve of, buckskin just isn't as
popular as it once was.
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:
>
>>http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
>>--
>>Skype <fxdlrider2>

> He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Member

Oh shit.... poor fellow
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 6:41*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Nov 23, 4:07*pm, Food Snob® > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 23, 6:03*pm, Info > wrote:

> > > On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:03:44 -0500, Old Harley Rider >
> > > wrote:

> > > -->http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6

> > > They shot Bambi

> > Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed
> > Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi? *Who
> > killed Bambi? *Who killed Bambi?

> > --Bryan

> Godzilla...everyone knows that.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ

Then there's this: http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content...lled_bambi.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Rock_'n'_Roll_Swindle_(album)

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA 1000,000 deer
harvested.

Food pantries will enoy the burger.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

????Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:??> ??> ??> Chemo the Clown wrote:??>> On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:??>>??>>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6??>>> -- ??>>> Skype <fxdlrider2>??>>??>>??>> He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.??> ??> Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...????His father and his younger brother all had licenses. They each got one.??They take them to the local butcher for dressing out. Butcher gives them ??all the different cuts, plus sausages etc... ready for the freezer....??-- ??Skype <fxdlrider2>??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 24, 6:43*am, Andy > wrote:
> pamjd > wrote in news:c1dc3318-6c88-405f-b18f-
> :
>
> > Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA *1000,000 deer
> > harvested.

> > Food pantries will enoy the burger.

> I've never heard of a "gun" season. Only hunting seasons.
>
> I'd love to have buffalo graze in my meadow but I'd be very carefully
> particular about harvesting one.
>
> Deer, on my property, I can shoot on sight, year round!!! Too bad I don't
> like the taste and haven't shot one, yet.

In Missouri there is a "gun season" for deer, and an extended season
(starts earlier) for bow and muzzle loader hunting. Once rifle season
starts, it is better to stay out of the woods unless you're in a State
Park.

> Andy

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Food Snob® > wrote in
:

> On Nov 24, 6:43*am, Andy > wrote:
>> pamjd > wrote in news:c1dc3318-6c88-405f-b18f-
>> :
>>
>> > Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA *1000,000 deer
>> > harvested.

>> > Food pantries will enoy the burger.

>> I've never heard of a "gun" season. Only hunting seasons.
>>
>> I'd love to have buffalo graze in my meadow but I'd be very carefully
>> particular about harvesting one.
>>
>> Deer, on my property, I can shoot on sight, year round!!! Too bad I
>> don't like the taste and haven't shot one, yet.

> In Missouri there is a "gun season" for deer, and an extended season
> (starts earlier) for bow and muzzle loader hunting. Once rifle season
> starts, it is better to stay out of the woods unless you're in a State
> Park.
>>
>> Andy

> --Bryan

State park laws have been lessened. You're allowd to carry to kill bear
now, in self defence, not for hunting.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:23:27 -0800 (PST), pamjd > wrote:

-->Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA 1000,000 deer
-->harvested.
-->
-->Food pantries will enoy the burger.

They're talking about culling the herd in the city, seems there's over 3000
wandering around. My kid met one at 50mph on the causeway, wrote his new car
off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Info wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:23:27 -0800 (PST), pamjd > wrote:
>
> -->Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA 1000,000 deer
> -->harvested.
> -->
> -->Food pantries will enoy the burger.
>
> They're talking about culling the herd in the city, seems there's over 3000
> wandering around. My kid met one at 50mph on the causeway, wrote his new car
> off.

Back in the early 80's living in New Jersey I drove a 1980 Chevrolet
Monza (I loved the car). Well, the deer loved that car too. On 4
different occasions I encountered deer. First time, hit on driver side
headlight and fender. Made repairs and three other times it happened.
First time at dusk, other three times early in the morning. Deer and the
cold weather were the two reasons I only rode my motorcycle from May
till October. October till May the bike was in the garage....
--
Skype <fxdlrider2>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 23, 10:15*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
wrote:
> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:

> >>http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
> >>--
> >>Skype <fxdlrider2>

> > He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

> Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...

Her ability to field dress large animals like moose and elk seems like
her only positive.

I hope the Republicans run her and Jindal, though it'd be heck
figuring out which was Dumb and which was Dumber.

--Bryan

> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 24, 4:23*am, pamjd > wrote:
> Opening weekend of gun season in Wisconsin USA *1000,000 deer
> harvested.
>
> Food pantries will enoy the burger.

1 million deer? Are there that many people in WI?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." > wrote:

> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On Nov 23, 4:03Ýpm, Old Harley Rider > wrote:
> >
> >>http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6
> >>--
> >>Skype <fxdlrider2>

> > He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

> Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...
> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Back off Joe! I saw him first!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." > wrote:
>

>>Chemo the Clown wrote:

>>>He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

>>Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...
>>--
>>
>>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

> Back off Joe! I saw him first!

If i were into robbing the cradle .... very handsome young man though.

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Old Harley Rider wrote:
> ????Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:??> ??> ??> Chemo the Clown
> wrote:??>> On Nov 23, 4:03*pm, Old Harley Rider >
> wrote:??>>??>>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ff4fit&s=6??>>> -- ??>>>
> Skype <fxdlrider2>??>>??>>??>> He looks like he can't afford to buy meat
> in a store.??> ??> Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara
> Palins attractions...????His father and his younger brother all had
> licenses. They each got one.??They take them to the local butcher for
> dressing out. Butcher gives them ??all the different cuts, plus sausages
> etc... ready for the freezer....??-- ??Skype <fxdlrider2>??

I can remember my grandmother tanning hides to make her shoes with.
Usually the hunters in my family slaughtered their own kills.

--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Food Snob® wrote:
> On Nov 23, 10:15*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
> wrote:
>
>>Chemo the Clown wrote:

>>>He looks like he can't afford to buy meat in a store.

>>Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...

> Her ability to field dress large animals like moose and elk seems like
> her only positive.
>
> I hope the Republicans run her and Jindal, though it'd be heck
> figuring out which was Dumb and which was Dumber.
>
> --Bryan
>

>>--
>>
>>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

> --Bryan

At one time i did not think the republicans could do any worse than what
they already did, Bush jr. and all that. But now that they got a Palin
to market ..... if Mc Cain had got Condeliza Rice to be his running mate
i would broke a life long democratic voting record and voted for a Mc
Cain/Rice ticket.

Something about that woman really impresses me.
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article >,

> >>Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...
> >>--
> >>
> >>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

> > Back off Joe! I saw him first!

> If i were into robbing the cradle .... very handsome young man though.

<chuckles>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:29:29 -0800, Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:

> Food SnobÆ wrote:
>> On Nov 23, 10:15€*pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
>> wrote:

>>>Handsome and hunts! And people wonder about Sara Palins attractions...

>> Her ability to field dress large animals like moose and elk seems like
>> her only positive.
>>
>> I hope the Republicans run her and Jindal, though it'd be heck
>> figuring out which was Dumb and which was Dumber.
>>
>> --Bryan
>>
>>>--
>>>
>>>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

>> --Bryan

> At one time i did not think the republicans could do any worse than what
> they already did, Bush jr. and all that. But now that they got a Palin
> to market ..... if Mc Cain had got Condeliza Rice to be his running mate
> i would broke a life long democratic voting record and voted for a Mc
> Cain/Rice ticket.
>
> Something about that woman really impresses me.

i'm not sure why. i don't think i would have voted for that ticket even if
she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:29:29 -0800, Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:
>

>>Food SnobÆ wrote:

>>>Her ability to field dress large animals like moose and elk seems like
>>>her only positive.
>>>
>>>I hope the Republicans run her and Jindal, though it'd be heck
>>>figuring out which was Dumb and which was Dumber.
>>>
>>>--Bryan

>>>--Bryan

>>At one time i did not think the republicans could do any worse than what
>>they already did, Bush jr. and all that. But now that they got a Palin
>>to market ..... if Mc Cain had got Condeliza Rice to be his running mate
>>i would broke a life long democratic voting record and voted for a Mc
>>Cain/Rice ticket.
>>
>>Something about that woman really impresses me.

> i'm not sure why. i don't think i would have voted for that ticket even if
> she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Yes, i know what you mean, my attraction to Rice is irrational, i
especially like it when she's angry and lets it show
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 26, 3:37Êpm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:

> >>At one time i did not think the republicans could do any worse than what
> >>they already did, Bush jr. and all that. ÊBut now that they got a Palin
> >>to market ..... if Mc Cain had got Condeliza Rice to be his running mate
> >>i would broke a life long democratic voting record and voted for a Mc
> >>Cain/Rice ticket.

> >>Something about that woman really impresses me.

> > i'm not sure why. Êi don't think i would have voted for that ticket even if
> > she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.

> > your pal,
> > blake

> Yes, i know what you mean, my attraction to Rice is irrational, i
> especially like it when she's angry and lets it show

She was a scholar of the Cold War and the USSR, and yet she was either
too influential or unwise enough to understand where Putin was coming
from, to keep bush from making lovey-dovey with Mr. KGB. She does
seem to have a nice personality, but I've heard Lucifer described the
same way.

> --
>
> Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:37:21 -0800, Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

>>>At one time i did not think the republicans could do any worse than what
>>>they already did, Bush jr. and all that. But now that they got a Palin
>>>to market ..... if Mc Cain had got Condeliza Rice to be his running mate
>>>i would broke a life long democratic voting record and voted for a Mc
>>>Cain/Rice ticket.
>>>
>>>Something about that woman really impresses me.

>> i'm not sure why. i don't think i would have voted for that ticket even if
>> she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Yes, i know what you mean, my attraction to Rice is irrational, i
> especially like it when she's angry and lets it show

she looks o.k., but inadvertently referring to bush as her 'husband' one
time was enough to put me off for good.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Food Snob® wrote:
> On Nov 26, 3:37 pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." >
> wrote:
>
>>blake murphy wrote:

>>>i'm not sure why. i don't think i would have voted for that ticket even if
>>>she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.

>>>your pal,
>>>blake

>>Yes, i know what you mean, my attraction to Rice is irrational, i
>>especially like it when she's angry and lets it show

> She was a scholar of the Cold War and the USSR, and yet she was either
> too influential or unwise enough to understand where Putin was coming
> from, to keep bush from making lovey-dovey with Mr. KGB. She does
> seem to have a nice personality, but I've heard Lucifer described the
> same way.

Wellllll....i don't think i would go so far as to invoke myth and legend
but i think i get what you mean.

Appearances can be deceiving, even her competent piano playing is not
proof any anything more than her competent piano playing.

I used to have recurring dreams of rescuing Hillary Clinton, but before
that i would have dreams where i was Ron and Nancies best friend, freaky
i tell you, wakening up thinking you should write a bread and butter
note to Ron and Nancy!

I have never dreamed of Condy Rice but i do admire a strong woman. And
Condy Rice seems genuinely strong to me, unlike Mz. Palin who seems not
only unimpressive but .... false ... that somehow in some way its all an
act, that she is not sure of herself in the way, rightly or wrongly, i
sense Condy Rice is.

Sarah Palin does not inspire me. Condy Rice do, i would voter for her
if she ran for office. She's living in the SF Bay Area now has a job
as Stanford.
--
Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.
Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:37:21 -0800, Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:
>

> >blake murphy wrote:

> attractions...

> what

> Palin

> mate

> >>i'm not sure why. i don't think i would have voted for that ticket

> even if
> >>she promised her first official act would be to murder mcgrampa.
> >>
> >>your pal,
> >>blake

> >Yes, i know what you mean, my attraction to Rice is irrational, i
> >especially like it when she's angry and lets it show

> she looks o.k., but inadvertently referring to bush as her 'husband' one
> time was enough to put me off for good.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Touche?