Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Beer...... Oz's top 10 beer ads :-)

Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp

#2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying their
mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 17, 9:50*pm, PeterL > wrote:
> Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp
>
> #2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying their
> mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

"Waiter, there's a tongue on my beer." I liked the one with the
dancing guy best though.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christopher Helms > wrote in news:9b56fbfd-30b1-4ec2-
:

> On Nov 17, 9:50*pm, PeterL > wrote:
>> Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp

>> #2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying thei

>> mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

> "Waiter, there's a tongue on my beer." I liked the one with the
> dancing guy best though.

Light on his feet, wasn't he?? :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-11-18, PeterL > wrote:

> Light on his feet, wasn't he?? :-)

Get back to us when Australia comes out with a good beer.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> Get back to us when Australia comes out with a good beer.

Tooth Sheaf Stout, Cooper's Stout. For those who think beer should be
opaque.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doug Freyburger > wrote in -
september.org:

> Tooth Sheaf Stout, Cooper's Stout. For those who think beer should be
> opaque.

I tried a Carlton Black a fair while back (and don't ever tell anyone that I
ever said this!!) and it wasn't too bad. Only available in draught though.

Otherwise, all Carlton beer sucks!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 18, 6:49*am, PeterL > wrote:
> Christopher Helms > wrote in news:9b56fbfd-30b1-4ec2-
> :
>
> > On Nov 17, 9:50*pm, PeterL > wrote:
> >> Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!

> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp

> >> #2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying thei

> >> mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

> > "Waiter, there's a tongue on my beer." I liked the one with the
> > dancing guy best though.

> Light on his feet, wasn't he?? :-)

He got the job. What a feeling...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 18, 1:40*pm, Doug Freyburger > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>
> > Get back to us when Australia comes out with a good beer.

> Tooth Sheaf Stout, Cooper's Stout. *For those who think beer should be
> opaque.

Busch, Coors Light, Bud Light Wheat with lime, for Americans who like
a little beer in their water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 18, 1:40*pm, Doug Freyburger > wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>
> > Get back to us when Australia comes out with a good beer.

> Tooth Sheaf Stout, Cooper's Stout. *For those who think beer should be
> opaque.

Noting that Cooper's produces several other beers, all of
them very good.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp
>

> #2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying their
> mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

<lol> That was rather amusing!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> PeterL > wrote:
>
>> Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nxx...1&feature=fvwp
>>

>> #2 is just gross!! No wonder people wake up after a night out saying
>> their mouth feels like the bottom of a cockey's cage!!

> <lol> That was rather amusing!

That dirty old tongue didn't even wash it's feet before climbing back into
his mouth!!