Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rec.food.recipes

Hello All!

Has r.f.recipes died again or all the posts from gmail addresses that I
have kill-filed?

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Email, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 29, 12:47*pm, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> Has r.f.recipes died again or all the posts from gmail addresses that I
> have kill-filed?
>
> --
>
> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland
>
> Email, with obvious alterations:
> not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

It's pretty inactive but recipes (a few) show up about once a week or
so. 'Course if you killed gmail, you won't see this response.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote on Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:45:03 -0700 (PDT):

> On Oct 29, 12:47 pm, "James Silverton" >
> wrote:
>> Hello All!
>>
>> Has r.f.recipes died again or all the posts from gmail
>> addresses that I have kill-filed?
>>
>> --
>>
>> James Silverton
>> Potomac, Maryland
>>
>> Email, with obvious alterations:
>> not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

> It's pretty inactive but recipes (a few) show up about once a
> week or so. 'Course if you killed gmail, you won't see this
> response.

I saw you since you posted from but you might
also be among the "favored few" gmailers that I respect and allow:-)

Best wishes.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 29, 4:45*pm, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> *Nancy2 *wrote *on Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:45:03 -0700 (PDT):
>

> > On Oct 29, 12:47 pm, "James Silverton" >
> > wrote:
> >> Hello All!

> >> Has r.f.recipes died again or all the posts from gmail
> >> addresses that I have kill-filed?

> >> --

> >> James Silverton
> >> Potomac, Maryland

> >> Email, with obvious alterations:
> >> not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

> > It's pretty inactive but recipes (a few) show up about once a
> > week or so. *'Course if you killed gmail, you won't see this
> > response.

> I saw you since you posted from but you might
> also be among the "favored few" gmailers that I respect and allow:-)
>
> Best wishes.
> --
>
> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland
>
> Email, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not- Hide quoted text -

Kisses. ;-)

N.