Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Inspiration from the older generation

"PeterL" quoted one Harold Sclumberg:

> "I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?’
> Well..I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of
> the
> things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into
> urine."

Funny, VERY funny!

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in
:

> "PeterL" quoted one Harold Sclumberg:
>
>> "I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're
>> retired?’ Well..I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering
>> background, and one of the
>> things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into
>> urine."

> Funny, VERY funny!

It gave me a laugh when I opened the email :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

Inspiration Kody General Cooking 4 31-03-2015 06:34 PM
Inspiration please? Main dish cshenk General Cooking 22 29-06-2010 04:29 AM
Generation Tea frogman18 Tea 1 14-03-2006 04:09 AM
Urgent food inspiration ideas needed! Staycalm General Cooking 36 08-01-2006 11:46 AM
A culinary-inspiration challenge from an e-mail group Bob Terwilliger General Cooking 0 09-10-2005 01:28 PM