Freeze braunschweiger?

Old 06-07-2009, 02:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Freeze braunschweiger?

A local grocery store had braunschweiger on sale, now I have more than I
will use before the expiration date. Any reason I can't freeze some? I
can't think of one but thought it might be best to ask before I ruin it.

TIA

Ken

Old 06-07-2009, 02:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6 Jul 2009 13:06:57 GMT, KenK wrote:

A local grocery store had braunschweiger on sale, now I have more than I
will use before the expiration date. Any reason I can't freeze some? I
can't think of one but thought it might be best to ask before I ruin it.

Two "Can I Freeze Braunschwweiger" posts in a month.

It freezes just fine as long as you thaw it in the fridge.

-sw