Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING: Bob Terwilliger

Bob, I have just returned from attending my grandson's wedding near
Fishkill, NY. The B&B had a number of brochures, one of which
featured the Evert Terwilliger House at New Paltz, NY.
There's a Terwilliger website, maintained by a Robert Terwilliger -
but then, you probably know all this already.

http://lystykds.0catch.com/tfafiles/homepage.htm

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bob Terwilliger

Dora wrote:

> Bob, I have just returned from attending my grandson's wedding near
> Fishkill, NY. The B&B had a number of brochures, one of which featured
> the Evert Terwilliger House at New Paltz, NY.
> There's a Terwilliger website, maintained by a Robert Terwilliger - but
> then, you probably know all this already.
>
> http://lystykds.0catch.com/tfafiles/homepage.htm

Interesting! Thanks, Dora.

Bob