Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

Old 30-05-2009, 05:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of North
Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.

The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.

I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
"Time Out Chicken." http://alturl.com/34jw

Anyone?

Andy
Old 30-05-2009, 05:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 30, 9:51*am, Andy wrote:
Chicken and Cheddar Biscuits of NC, USA

I just saw a "Man vs. Food" program where he visited UNC (University of North
Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC) and showcased thise biscuits.

The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit..

I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
"Time Out Chicken."http://alturl.com/34jw

Anyone?

Andy

I like chicken. I like cheese. I like biscuits. I'd give 'em a try!
Old 30-05-2009, 07:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown said...

.

I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
"Time Out Chicken."http://alturl.com/34jw

Anyone?

Andy

I like chicken. I like cheese. I like biscuits. I'd give 'em a try!

Alex,

I would too!

Thinking about it though, there are some restaurants making chicken fried
steak and eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy around here.

Andy
Old 30-05-2009, 07:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 30, 11:18*am, Andy wrote:
Chemo the Clown said...

On May 30, 9:51*am, Andy wrote:
[...]

Andy- Hide quoted text -

Ok...now you're just plain making me hungry!!
Old 30-05-2009, 08:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown said...

Ok...now you're just plain making me hungry!!

Alex,

Some BUMS!!! would disagree. Reviewing the rfc annual reports

"Lost Appetites (in millions)..."

LOL!

Best,

Andy
Old 31-05-2009, 06:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:51:14 -0500, Andy wrote:

The students were certainly enamored with them. Looked like slop of fried
boneless chicken breast and melted cheddar cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.

I question the claim that it's ONLY made in NC? The restaurant is called
"Time Out Chicken." http://alturl.com/34jw

Anyone?

I love all the exclamation points on the home page!

Chick-Fil-A will add cheese to your chicken biscuit if you ask! I
prefer it without!

Tara