Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you need to peel carrots?

More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
content near the surface.
Any thoughts?
Does anyone do this?

Ed

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Theron wrote:
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you
> need to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I
> think there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more
> vitamin and nutrient content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?

I certainly do! I don't peel carrots or potatoes

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
> to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
> there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
> nutrient content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?
>
> Ed

Most times, that is all that is needed. Older carrots sometimes get icky
looking skin though.

I forget which is which, but cooked versus raw changes the balance between
more vitamin C vs. more vitamin A

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Theron wrote:
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
> content near the surface.

There are more vitamins in the skin, but there are also more toxins, so
it's a wash, usually. Peel or don't peel, depending on whether you like
the texture.

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
> to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
> there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
> nutrient content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?
>
> Ed

In long cooking dishes much of the vitamins in carrots are lost from the
heat. Even uncooked carrot skin is bitter, and with skin scrubbed off
carrots look hairy and are unpleasant to eat... pared with a good peeler
very little carrot is lost. I don't peel carrots for the deer but I don't
much care for carrot skin.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" wrote in message ...
> Theron wrote:
>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you
>> need to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I
>> think there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more
>> vitamin and nutrient content near the surface.
>> Any thoughts?
>> Does anyone do this?

> I certainly do! I don't peel carrots or potatoes

He didn't mean because you're lazy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-05-09, Theron > wrote:
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
> content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?

An interesting question, Theron. I, for one, think the skin just a tad too
bitter to include in dishes, so always thoroughly peel them. I can
understand how some folks might appreciate this slightly bitter factor, but
I like my carrots as sweet as I can get 'em. As for the vits/nuts, I get
all I need from beer.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 May 2009 10:26:19 -0700, "Theron" >
wrote:

>More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
>peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
>more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
>content near the surface.
>Any thoughts?
>Does anyone do this?
>
>Ed

I prefer to take the skin off with the back of my knife. I've found
too often that carrot skins are bitter and add nothing to flavor.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sat, 9 May 2009 10:26:19 -0700, "Theron" >
> wrote:
>
>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you
>> need to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly.
>> I think there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's
>> more vitamin and nutrient content near the surface.
>> Any thoughts?
>> Does anyone do this?
>>
>> Ed

> I prefer to take the skin off with the back of my knife. I've found
> too often that carrot skins are bitter and add nothing to flavor.

When I was a child, we used to scrape carrots, but the ones we buy now are
young and sweet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
> to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
> there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
> nutrient content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?
>
> Ed

There's no need to peel carrots any more than there is need to peel
potatoes. It's a preference thing. My mother always peeled potatoes so for
years I did, too. Then I realized I could simply scrub them. However,
sometimes you have to ask what other people do just for fun

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Theron" > wrote in message
> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
> to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
> there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
> nutrient content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?

I've never peeled a carrot in my life. I never will either.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Theron" > wrote in message
>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
>> to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
>> there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
>> nutrient content near the surface.
>> Any thoughts?
>> Does anyone do this?
>>
>> Ed
>>

> There's no need to peel carrots any more than there is need to peel
> potatoes.

That's not true... they're very different vegetables. Most people enjoy
eating baked potato skins, many think the crisp skins are the best part,
they even stuff them. Potato skin contains the majority of the vegetable's
minerals (minerals neither evaporate or become damaged from heat), and a
goodly portion of fiber, so they're nutritious in boiled potatoes too... in
fact years ago folks ate the potato skins rather than filling up on the less
nutritious starchy insides but fed the insides to their livestock to fatten
them up for market.. this was very much the case in eastern Europe. When
folks feel like they have time it's a good idea to eye potatoes before
paring (eyes are toxic) and whiz the potato parings in a blender with some
liquid and add that to a soup/stew, adds extra minerals. Most people don't
like carrots with their skins, certainly not raw, the skins are bitter
(bitterness is a good indication that a vegetable is toxic, carrot skin is
slightly toxic), carrot skins add bitterness to a cooked dish too. Carrot
skins per se don't contain any special nutrition that isn't contained in the
entire carrot... if you're worried eat an extra half serving. And in long
cooking stews/soups, and braises much of the vitamins in carrots (Vitamin A)
is destroyed from the heat, mostly what one gets is sugar, and some fiber
because long cooking in liquid breaks down fiber too. I don't see the point
is scraping carrots (just as laborious as peeling, more laborious because
scraping creates a mess to clean), makes them look unappetizing, presents an
unappealing 'hairy' mouth feel, and increases the surface area of the
vegetable so they will lose more nutrition more quickly to evaporation and
seepage. Also there can be bits of sand, even small pebbles embedded in
carrots, peeling ensures removal... no one needs extra dental bills...
examine and scrub potatoes, any root veggies, carefully too, remove all
bruised/cut portions. And I don't like to order baked potatoes at
restaurants (they don't clean them properly... I usually opt for fries...
they contain little more calories than adding butter/sour cream to baked,
and I rarely make fries at home so they're more a treat, I can easily make
and often do make baked at home.. it's rare I light my oven for a roast that
I don't bake like a half dozen spuds... I enjoy cold spuds the next day,
baked potatoes make for the best potato salad. There're two reasons and
two reasons only for not peeling carrots, feeding live stock and lazyness.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l, not -l" wrote:
> "Theron" wrote:
>
>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need
>> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
>> there's
>> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
>> nutrient
>>
>> content near the surface.
>> Any thoughts?
>> Does anyone do this?
>>
>> Ed

> I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub them
> clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
> especially ugly or too tough.

When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from biting
down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self... you'd
best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root veggies
is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and major food
companies have had to pay dental bills.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "Theron" > wrote in message
>>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you
>>> need to peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I
>>> think there's more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more
>>> vitamin and nutrient content near the surface.
>>> Any thoughts?
>>> Does anyone do this?
>>>
>>> Ed
>>>

>> There's no need to peel carrots any more than there is need to peel
>> potatoes.

> That's not true... they're very different vegetables. Most people enjoy
> eating baked potato skins, many think the crisp skins are the best part,
> they even stuff them. Potato skin contains the majority of the
> vegetable's minerals (minerals neither evaporate or become damaged from
> heat), and a goodly portion of fiber, so they're nutritious in boiled
> potatoes too... in fact years ago folks ate the potato skins rather than
> filling up on the less nutritious starchy insides but fed the insides to
> their livestock to fatten them up for market.. this was very much the case
> in eastern Europe. When folks feel like they have time it's a good idea
> to eye potatoes before paring (eyes are toxic) and whiz the potato parings
> in a blender with some liquid and add that to a soup/stew, adds extra
> minerals. Most people don't like carrots with their skins, certainly not
> raw, the skins are bitter

I suppose I should have said I really dislike carrots and don't bother
cooking with or eating them Oh, I'll throw one or two in with a pot
roast or beef stew, but I don't bother peeling them first. Carrots are
entirely too sweet for my taste to just eat as a vegetable (which is the
sugary thing you mentioned before I snipped the rest of your post). And I
find them too fibrous even when cooked tender. Basically I don't like
carrots, but they do add flavour to stocks, soups and stews. Then I just
fish them out or don't eat them

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l, not -l" > wrote in message

> On 9-May-2009, "brooklyn1" > wrote:
>
>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
>> biting
>> down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>> inconvenience,

> I suppose it'd be better mashing them to be absolutely safe. Or get those
> little jars of Gerber carrots. Tonights menu, the Sheldon special; pureed
> carrots & fried spam. Mmmmm, good.

You think mashing without peeling is going to remove foreign matter...
pureeing ain't good enough... why do you think Gerber also strains. You're
an idiot... I knew you were an idiot from your very first post here. You
really ought to go back to lurking, you contribute nothing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Theron" > wrote:

> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
> content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?
>
> Ed

I've never seen the point in peeling carrots... and I never do.
If I feel the need for peeled carrots, I just buy the "baby" carrots.

Most of the time, I just rinse them off and roast them whole or steam
them in 1" chunks.

Works for us!
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Theron" > wrote:

> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
> content near the surface.
> Any thoughts?
> Does anyone do this?

Peeling carrots is done only for aesthetic purposes. I prefer my carrots
peeled, but my late grandmother never peeled carrots and my mom doesn't
either. Its purely a matter of personal preference. Either way though,
you should, of course, rinse the carrots off under running water before
using them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Om replied to Sheldon:
>
> >> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
> >> biting down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
> >> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self...
> >> you'd best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root
> >> veggies is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and
> >> major food companies have had to pay dental bills.

> > You need to buy better quality carrots babe!
> > If you are purchasing produce that is that filthy, you may need to
> > reconsider where you are buying them.

> Sheldon was probably referring to his home-grown carrots. Sounds like he was
> just as sloppy about cleaning his carrots as he is about cleaning himself,
> and he ended up with a broken tooth out of it.
>
> Bob

I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
pics.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 20:18:04 -0400, George wrote:

> brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub them
>>> clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
>>> especially ugly or too tough.
>>>

>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from biting
>> down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self... you'd
>> best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root veggies
>> is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and major food
>> companies have had to pay dental bills.
>>

> I don't peel carrots and seldom peel potatoes. I or any of the folks I
> have prepared food for have never encountered pebbles. I suspect the
> statistical probability of that happening is similar to being struck by
> a meteor.

it seems pretty obvious that sheldon once did (as always, the universe is
out to get him), but i've never heard of 'embedded carrots,' either.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 22:58:54 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

> "l, not -l" > wrote in message
>>
>> On 9-May-2009, "brooklyn1" > wrote:
>>
>>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
>>> biting
>>> down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>>> inconvenience,

>> I suppose it'd be better mashing them to be absolutely safe. Or get those
>> little jars of Gerber carrots. Tonights menu, the Sheldon special; pureed
>> carrots & fried spam. Mmmmm, good.
>>

> You think mashing without peeling is going to remove foreign matter...
> pureeing ain't good enough... why do you think Gerber also strains. You're
> an idiot... I knew you were an idiot from your very first post here. You
> really ought to go back to lurking, you contribute nothing.

and what are your contributions, other than misinformation and paranoia?

oh, right, i forgot the 'you kids get off my lawn!' rants.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 19:20:05 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> "brooklyn1" > wrote:

>>> I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub them
>>> clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
>>> especially ugly or too tough.
>>>

>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from biting
>> down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self... you'd
>> best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root veggies
>> is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and major food
>> companies have had to pay dental bills.

> You need to buy better quality carrots babe!
> If you are purchasing produce that is that filthy, you may need to
> reconsider where you are buying them.

i think sheldon must buy produce intended for livestock.

your pal,
blake
Member

It's no dirtier than any other veggie youcan wash under running water. And so many of the minerals in a carrot are in the outer layer. So why peel it off? You are losing some of the nutrition and value you paid for. Why make it less nutritious? If the looks bother you. give it a wash or scrub and then eat, grate, cook, whatever.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 May 2009 10:46:27 -0700 in rec.food.cooking, Serene Vannoy
> wrote,
>Theron wrote:
>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you need to
>> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think there's
>> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and nutrient
>> content near the surface.

>There are more vitamins in the skin, but there are also more toxins, so
>it's a wash, usually. Peel or don't peel, depending on whether you like
>the texture.

What toxins are in carrot skin?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote

> bitterness is a good indication that a vegetable is toxic,

There you have it. Proof that you are a toxic vegetable.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> "l, not -l" wrote:
>> "Theron" wrote:
>>
>>> More about carrots. If you're making a stew or braised dish, do you
>>> need
>>> peel the carrots? Why can't you just scrub them thoroughly. I think
>>> there's
>>> more flavor in the skin, and most likely there's more vitamin and
>>> nutrient
>>>
>>> content near the surface.
>>> Any thoughts?
>>> Does anyone do this?
>>>
>>> Ed

>> I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub them
>> clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
>> especially ugly or too tough.
>>

> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
> biting down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self...
> you'd best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root
> veggies is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and major
> food companies have had to pay dental bills.

Yet another advantage to living in Florida, there are no rocks here. You
can hit coral if you dig deep enough, but that would be a helluva big
carrot!

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > should have been speaking into the
mirror when he typed

I knew you were an idiot from your very first post here. You
> really ought to go back to lurking, you contribute nothing.

How the **** did you get from pebbles to impurities?

The point was if you mash a carrot you'll find a stone that can break a
tooth. Sand and dirt won't break your teeth. In your case they could
actually be cleansing agents.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub them
>>> clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
>>> especially ugly or too tough.
>>>

>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
>> biting down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self...
>> you'd best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root
>> veggies is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and
>> major food companies have had to pay dental bills.
>>

> I don't peel carrots and seldom peel potatoes. I or any of the folks I
> have prepared food for have never encountered pebbles. I suspect the
> statistical probability of that happening is similar to being struck by a
> meteor.

I agree. Pebbles in a bag of dried beans is another matter.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "brooklyn1" > wrote:

>> > I never peel carrots, no matter how I plan to use them. Just scrub
>> > them
>> > clean; why waste carrot, nutrients or effort; its not like they are
>> > especially ugly or too tough.
>> >

>> When you have to pay like a grand to repair a broken tooth/crown from
>> biting
>> down on a tiny pebble embedded in a carrot, plus all the pain and
>> inconvenience, you'll have no one to blame but your lazy assed self...
>> you'd
>> best not have guests for dinner. Foreign matter embedded in root
>> veggies
>> is a lot more common then you think... many a restaurant and major food
>> companies have had to pay dental bills.

> You need to buy better quality carrots babe!
> If you are purchasing produce that is that filthy, you may need to
> reconsider where you are buying them.

He grows them in his used kitty litter.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:
>
>> Om replied to Sheldon:

>> > You need to buy better quality carrots babe!
>> > If you are purchasing produce that is that filthy, you may need to
>> > reconsider where you are buying them.

>> Sheldon was probably referring to his home-grown carrots. Sounds like he
>> was
>> just as sloppy about cleaning his carrots as he is about cleaning
>> himself,
>> and he ended up with a broken tooth out of it.
>>
>> Bob

> I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
> pics.

Would you post pictures of cat litter embedded carrots? I wouldn't either.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFBoy" wrote:

> "brooklyn1" wrote:
>
>> bitterness is a good indication that a vegetable is toxic,

> There you have it. Proof that you are a toxic vegetable.
>
> TFBoy

Hmm, can't contol your crippled fingers, eh... just proves you haven't one
functioning brain cell.
It's so fortunate that Kili died and no longer has to deal with your lazy,
parasitic, abusive, IGNORANT *******ness. You wanna escalate this... you've
no idea what I have in store for just such an occasion... I promise you'll
be one sorry mother****er. Now get lost, creep.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you need to peel carrots and Kili sucks cock?

"TFBoy"
>"Omelet" wrote:
> I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
> pics.
>

> Would you post pictures of cat litter embedded carrots? I wouldn't
> either.

I guess yer feelin' all spunky.

How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he has a
huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever did, and he
has a J O B!!! <G>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
TFM® > wrote:

> > You need to buy better quality carrots babe!
> > If you are purchasing produce that is that filthy, you may need to
> > reconsider where you are buying them.

> He grows them in his used kitty litter.
>
> TFM®

<coughs> Post a warning next time that I need to cover my keyboard
please! ;-D
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> "TFBoy"
>>"Omelet" wrote:
>> I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
>> pics.
>>

>> Would you post pictures of cat litter embedded carrots? I wouldn't
>> either.
>>

> I guess yer feelin' all spunky.
>
> How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he has a
> huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever did, and he
> has a J O B!!! <G>

I'm always feeling spunky, bitch.
You may carry on with your nonsense. It only makes you appear more of an
idiot.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is Sheldon a toxic vegetable?

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> "TFBoy" wrote:
>>
>> "brooklyn1" wrote:
>>
>>> bitterness is a good indication that a vegetable is toxic,

>> There you have it. Proof that you are a toxic vegetable.
>>
>> TFBoy

> Hmm, can't contol your crippled fingers, eh... just proves you haven't one
> functioning brain cell.
> It's so fortunate that Kili died and no longer has to deal with your lazy,
> parasitic, abusive, IGNORANT *******ness. You wanna escalate this...
> you've no idea what I have in store for just such an occasion... I promise
> you'll be one sorry mother****er. Now get lost, creep.

<Yawn>

Bring it on. I simply cannot wait.
Nothing from your acidic keyboard carries any truth anyway.

C'mon you soured old mother ****er, bring it on. Make me sorry.

TFM® - waiting patiently

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® wrote:

> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>> "TFBoy"
>>> "Omelet" wrote:
>>> I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
>>> pics.
>>>

>>> Would you post pictures of cat litter embedded carrots? I wouldn't
>>> either.
>>>

>> I guess yer feelin' all spunky.
>>
>> How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he
>> has a huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever
>> did, and he has a J O B!!! <G>
>>

> I'm always feeling spunky, bitch.
> You may carry on with your nonsense. It only makes you appear more of
> an idiot.
>
> TFM®

This F'd up maniac has no brain and lives alone with six cats. You
should really consider blocking his sorry ass.

-dk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 May 2009 19:46:58 -0400, DK > wrote:

>TFM® wrote:
>>

>> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>> "TFBoy"

>>> I guess yer feelin' all spunky.
>>>
>>> How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he
>>> has a huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever
>>> did, and he has a J O B!!! <G>
>>>

>> I'm always feeling spunky, bitch.
>> You may carry on with your nonsense. It only makes you appear more of
>> an idiot.
>>
>> TFM®

>This F'd up maniac has no brain and lives alone with six cats. You
>should really consider blocking his sorry ass.
>
>-dk

done
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 6:46*pm, DK > wrote:
> TFM® wrote:
>
> > "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> >> "TFBoy"

> >> I guess yer feelin' all spunky.

> >> How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he
> >> has a huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever
> >> did, and he has a J O B!!! <G>

> > I'm always feeling spunky, bitch.
> > You may carry on with your nonsense. *It only makes you appear more of
> > an idiot.

> > TFM®

> This F'd up maniac has no brain and lives alone with six cats. *You
> should really consider blocking his sorry ass.

Suggesting that a person performs oral sex, as if that's a bad thing,
*is* absurd. Normal, healthy humans enjoy oral sex for its own sake,
and giving pleasure to those they love, and/or are attracted to is a
happy thing.

"Booklyn1" is mentally ill, and racist to boot. He's not just an
asshole. He's mentally ill. Maybe everyone should answer every one
of brooklyn1's posts with four words, "You are mentally ill."

> -dk

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 May 2009 16:24:51 -0400, TFM® wrote:

> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message

>>> There you have it. Proof that you are a toxic vegetable.
>>>
>>> TFBoy

>> Hmm, can't contol your crippled fingers, eh... just proves you haven't one
>> functioning brain cell.
>> It's so fortunate that Kili died and no longer has to deal with your lazy,
>> parasitic, abusive, IGNORANT *******ness. You wanna escalate this...
>> you've no idea what I have in store for just such an occasion... I promise
>> you'll be one sorry mother****er. Now get lost, creep.
>>

> <Yawn>
>
> Bring it on. I simply cannot wait.
> Nothing from your acidic keyboard carries any truth anyway.
>
> C'mon you soured old mother ****er, bring it on. Make me sorry.
>
> TFM® - waiting patiently

i can't imagine why sheldon thinks people wilt under his 'blistering'
attacks. he hasn't had an original thought in what, fifteen years?

maybe when a six-year-old calls him 'poopy-head' he curls up and dies.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:07:28 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:

> "TFBoy"
>>"Omelet" wrote:
>> I don't know if he grows carrots. I've never seen any in his produce
>> pics.
>>

>> Would you post pictures of cat litter embedded carrots? I wouldn't
>> either.
>>

> I guess yer feelin' all spunky.
>
> How 'bout I post pics of kili sucking the UPS guy's cock, eh.... he has a
> huge slab of hard black meat... fed kili better than you ever did, and he
> has a J O B!!! <G>

ah, a little change to your cock fascination. so it's hard black meat now,
huh? i guess that's progress.

blake

peel F Murtz[_2_] General Cooking 1 07-01-2012 06:05 PM
what tool to peel carrots? [email protected] General Cooking 38 12-05-2009 05:03 PM
Peel vs. Candied Peel Dee.Dee General Cooking 28 08-01-2008 03:20 PM
"To Peel or Not To Peel?", that is the question Johnny Barbecue 95 03-04-2005 12:40 AM
PEEL MOMPEAGRAM Sourdough 8 08-10-2004 01:04 PM