Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default my balls are too soft

Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in message
> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

More meat!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in message
> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

Without knowing what recipe you're using one can only guess. I'll try:
Too much liquid? Not enough breadcrumbs? Watery veggies? Not enough or no
cheese? Eggs with small yolk? Only ground beef, no pork? etc..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in message
> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

Without knowing what recipe you're using one can only guess. I'll try:
Too much liquid? Not enough breadcrumbs? Watery veggies? Not enough or no
cheese? Eggs with small yolk? Only ground beef, no pork? etc..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in news:l7f7l.6606$cu.2229@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

First it was dry breasts, now it's soft balls. What's next - "my weiner
shrunk?" LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

elaich > wrote in :

> First it was dry breasts, now it's soft balls. What's next - "my weiner
> shrunk?" LOL!

yep, kirkland has had all those conditions.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Be of good cheer about death and know this as a truth --that no evil can
happen to a good man, either in life or after death.

Socrates
Posted to rec.food.cooking

El Niño-Naveb wrote:
> Anybody suggest a cure

Try a urologist.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gloria P > wrote in news:6s5hahF493s2U1
@mid.individual.net:

> Try a urologist.

LOL!!!

Or a Vet, to have them taken off :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Be of good cheer about death and know this as a truth --that no evil can
happen to a good man, either in life or after death.

Socrates
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in message
>> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?
>>

> More meat!

There is plenty of meat but how do you stop em falling apart?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ahedge" > wrote in message

> "El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in message
>> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?

> Without knowing what recipe you're using one can only guess. I'll try:
> Too much liquid? Not enough breadcrumbs? Watery veggies? Not enough or no
> cheese? Eggs with small yolk? Only ground beef, no pork? etc..

How would egg with small yolk make a difference?
Hmmm...putting cheese in them might do the trick...thanks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"elaich" > wrote in message ...
> "El Niño-Naveb" > wrote in news:l7f7l.6606$cu.2229@news-
> server.bigpond.net.au:
>
>> Anybody suggest a cure for soft moist meatballs that fall apart?
>>

> First it was dry breasts, now it's soft balls. What's next - "my weiner
> shrunk?" LOL!

My sausages turn out ok thank you. I fact it's about the only food I can do
right.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
.25...
> elaich > wrote in :
>

>> First it was dry breasts, now it's soft balls. What's next - "my weiner
>> shrunk?" LOL!
>>

> yep, kirkland has had all those conditions.

I don't know who used to live at this address but I am not kirkland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gloria P > wrote:

> El Niño-Naveb wrote:
>> Anybody suggest a cure
>>

> Try a urologist.

Fertility Doctor. Uroligists don't do testicles.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Gloria P > wrote:
>
>> El Niño-Naveb wrote:
>>> Anybody suggest a cure
>>>

>> Try a urologist.

> Fertility Doctor. Uroligists don't do testicles.

Now THAT's specialization! Geographically close, but by nature very
different. Still, if I were a guy, I'd want the whole mess taken care of in
one fell swoop.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> Gloria P > wrote:
>
>> El Niño-Naveb wrote:
>>> Anybody suggest a cure
>>>

>> Try a urologist.

> Fertility Doctor. Uroligists don't do testicles.
>
> -sw

Sure they do. My friend is a urologist and unfortunately one of the
frequent procedures he does is a bilateral orchitectomy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

George > wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>> Gloria P > wrote:

>>> Try a urologist.

>> Fertility Doctor. Uroligists don't do testicles.

> Sure they do. My friend is a urologist and unfortunately one of the
> frequent procedures he does is a bilateral orchitectomy.

Maybe he's a quack and just likes to collect balls.

But I do stand corrected. So they do do testicles, too.

-sw (turning to the left and coughing)

soft pretzel help chet General Cooking 3 12-11-2012 06:30 AM
Soft Pretzels Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 17-08-2006 03:05 AM
Soft Pretzels International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 13-03-2006 07:42 AM
Soft Pretzels International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 13-03-2006 07:40 AM
Soft Breadsticks Tim Recipes 0 11-06-2005 11:40 AM