Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default classic Lucas

Some of Lucas's, 'skycum' ranting from another group:

You would be, you pathetic ****, if you didn't keep changing your
identity to evade peoples killfiles......... so's your drug induced
blatherings will be read.

Hmmmmmm, might be time for an email to Stan Scott to let him know what
his flunky is doing.

Dream on ****wit.

As previously stated by me..... this is the ID I use when I'm not at
home. And Google Groups being what it is, we aren't able to killfile
****wits like you, as yet.

So looking at the ng's, I see that you, and the other pathetic
******s, still spend *every* waking moment thinking about me, and
writing about me.

A few words to describe you and your 'mates' come to mind..........
obsessed, delusional, homosexual, pathetic, loners.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Who went and cried in rec.food.cooking that I had posted "an abusive
missive" against you??!!

You pathetic ****ing creep!!

You, you pathetic ****, are on record as saying that you'd stick to
your own post (copy and paste from Google as they are..) and you'd
"leave me alone". But you can't, can you, you pathetic piece of black
shit.

BTW, I was posting on ozdebate *and* rfc many, *many* years before you
even knew they existed.

Impotent threats from a drug ****ed alcoholic child molester.

ROFLMFAO!!!!
You ****ing lying ****!!!

Ok, ****wit......... back up your bullshit claims with some real
proof.

Google archives go way back, and there's always DejaNews.

Show us where *exactly* you were "on that group years before" me.

Bearing in mind, you dumb piece of dogshit, I was posting in that
group in 1992.

ROFLMAO!!!! Looking in a mirror again, ****wit??

LOL!!! That's it, you pathetic ****......... try and deflect any shit
away from yourself.

*You* are a ****ing stalker........ you are pathetic, you are a liar,
you are a fraud.

Take your own advice, you pathetic, semiliterate ****.

They say the truth always hurts. Seems I hit the nail on the head with
that one.

"Anon servers"???!!! I've munged my email address on the newsgroups so
spammers and pathetic ****s like you don't get to see it.

There are more than a couple of people on *this* ng that have emailed
me, at my present address.

But you, in your pathetic, obssessive, semiliterate way, construe a
munged email address as posting through an "anon server"!! LOL!!!

And you, who's supposd to be the be all to end all of anything
electronic, or military, or *anything*!!!

Just goes to show....... you're full of shit. You are a liar. You are
a fraud.

LOL!!! So you can see me when I'm on msm, hey??

More lies, more bullshit.

*You* you pathetic ****, are against the laws of the human race. You
are a complete and utter ****ing disgrace.

ROFLMFAO!!!

I've told you before, ****. Go for your stupid, pathetic life. More
fool you!!!

Wipe the tears from your eyes, you piece of shit. Pretty soon, you're
going back in the shit pile with the other pieces of shit.

ROFLMFAO!!!! Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what
a useless **** you are??

Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
may explain your behaviour.

*Way* delusional!!

Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
people nowadays, ****wit??

"No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
advice, you pathetic ****.

Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.

Let us know how the court case is going, OK?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message
> [...]
> are a complete and utter ****ing disgrace.
>
> ROFLMFAO!!!
>

> I've told you before, ****. Go for your stupid, pathetic life. More
> fool you!!!
>
> Wipe the tears from your eyes, you piece of shit. Pretty soon, you're
> going back in the shit pile with the other pieces of shit.
>
> ROFLMFAO!!!! Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what
> a useless **** you are??
>
> Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
> may explain your behaviour.
>
> *Way* delusional!!
>
> Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
> people nowadays, ****wit??
>
> "No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
> advice, you pathetic ****.
>
> Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.
>
> Let us know how the court case is going, OK?

Thanks. My admiration for him has gone up a notch. He's not afraid to
speak his mind.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 24, 1:00*pm, "Cornholio" > wrote:
> [...]

> > I've told you before, ****. Go for your stupid, pathetic life. More
> > fool you!!!

> > Wipe the tears from your eyes, you piece of shit. Pretty soon, you're
> > going back in the shit pile with the other pieces of shit.

> > ROFLMFAO!!!! *Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what
> > a useless **** you are??

> > Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
> > may explain your behaviour.

> > *Way* delusional!!

> > Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
> > people nowadays, ****wit??

> > "No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
> > advice, you pathetic ****.

> > Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.

> > Let us know how the court case is going, OK?

> Thanks. *My admiration for him has gone up a notch. *He's not afraid to

I take it that you were an army storeman & cook like Lucas?
Seems that way as your'e both ****wits.
What are you both going to squeeze for symathy after your wife has
gone?
Both of you are just sad derelict pricks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter-Lucas > wrote in news:51de5f20-ba48-
:

FORGERY

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter-Bubcas" wrote:
> Peter-Lucas > wrote in news:51de5f20-ba48-
> :
>
> FORGERY

FORGERY... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

I got yer forgery... kili is my girl, she loves me... I got her
splayed out on a Coney Island beach, my pole is rubbing her labia
minora raw! <G>

I got yer forgery... it's all a secret list farce! LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> [...]

> > I've told you before, ****. Go for your stupid, pathetic life. More
> > fool you!!!

> > Wipe the tears from your eyes, you piece of shit. Pretty soon, you're
> > going back in the shit pile with the other pieces of shit.

> > ROFLMFAO!!!! *Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what
> > a useless **** you are??

> > Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
> > may explain your behaviour.

> > *Way* delusional!!

> > Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
> > people nowadays, ****wit??

> > "No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
> > advice, you pathetic ****.

> > Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.

> > Let us know how the court case is going, OK?

> Thanks. *My admiration for him has gone up a notch. *He's not afraid to

One would have thought you would prefer to be with your wife instead
of trolling for sympathy in cyberpspace with pigeon dropping Lucas.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 24, 1:36*pm, "Peter-Lucas" > wrote:
> Peter-Lucas > wrote in news:df0f3ce2-143a-
> :
>
> > On Dec 24, 1:00*pm, "Cornholio" > wrote:
> >> "Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message

> >> TFM�- Hide quoted text -

> > I take it that you were an army storeman & cook like Lucas?
> > Seems that way as your'e both ****wits.
> > What are you both going to squeeze for symathy after your wife has
> > gone?
> > Both of you are just sad derelict pricks!

> You have been forging me, trying to goad a response from me with your
> pathetic, immature, drug and alcohol fuelled posts.
>
> Well, kirkland, you've finally got your response.
>
> You *will* pay for your comment above. Sometime, down the track, you
> will pay dearly.

You & whose SO is a fat hippo?
**** off coward!
and...wtf is kirkland?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

McKing > wrote in news:6ea05d0a-e34d-4a5a-a46c-
:

Another pathetic forgery.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hippo > wrote in news:50a1b7e0-2e25-4589-9ccf-
:

Another pathetic forgery

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:36:51 +0000 (UTC), "Peter-Lucas"
> wrote:

>You have been forging me, trying to goad a response from me with your
>pathetic, immature, drug and alcohol fuelled posts.
>
>Well, kirkland, you've finally got your response.
>
>You *will* pay for your comment above. Sometime, down the track, you
>will pay dearly.

Please stop replying to them in rfc.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:00:57 -0500, Cornholio wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> I've told you before, ****. Go for your stupid, pathetic life. More
>> fool you!!!
>>
>> Wipe the tears from your eyes, you piece of shit. Pretty soon, you're
>> going back in the shit pile with the other pieces of shit.
>>
>> ROFLMFAO!!!! Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what a
>> useless **** you are??
>>
>> Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
>> may explain your behaviour.
>>
>> *Way* delusional!!
>>
>> Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
>> people nowadays, ****wit??
>>
>> "No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
>> advice, you pathetic ****.
>>
>> Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.
>>
>> Let us know how the court case is going, OK?
>>

> Thanks. My admiration for him has gone up a notch. He's not afraid to

Do you actually think we'd expect you to suddenly agree?
You've made your bed... and you'll regret it - in due course.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:24:56 -0800, McKing wrote:

> [...]

>> > ROFLMFAO!!!! Â*Why?? Because I'm bored and want to show the world what
>> > a useless **** you are??

>> > Delusional, to say the least. Are you on anti-psychosis drugs?? That
>> > may explain your behaviour.

>> > *Way* delusional!!

>> > Do you wonder why you're treated with disdain and contempt by most
>> > people nowadays, ****wit??

>> > "No one needed to respond"....... you should take your own ****ing
>> > advice, you pathetic ****.

>> > Hang on......... semiliterate pathetic ****.

>> > Let us know how the court case is going, OK?

>> Thanks. Â*My admiration for him has gone up a notch. Â*He's not afraid to
>> speak his mind.
>>
>> TFM®- Hide quoted text -

> One would have thought you would prefer to be with your wife instead of
> trolling for sympathy in cyberpspace with pigeon dropping Lucas.

I don't know much about this guy - but I *am* beginning to wonder about
him, considering his current circumstances, and what he's posting here.

In particular, his post titled "The Order". The wording used, considering
the circumstances... is more than a little strange.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:55:49 +0000, Peter-Lucas wrote:

> McKing > wrote in
> news:6ea05d0a-e34d-4a5a-a46c- :
>

> Another pathetic forgery.

"forgery" of *whom* peter?
Your accusations don't even make any sense!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:36:51 +0000, Peter-Lucas wrote:

> Peter-Lucas > wrote in news:df0f3ce2-143a-
> :
>
>> On Dec 24, 1:00Â*pm, "Cornholio" > wrote:
>>> "Peter-Lucas" > wrote in message

>>> TFMᅵ- Hide quoted text -

>> I take it that you were an army storeman & cook like Lucas? Seems that
>> way as your'e both ****wits. What are you both going to squeeze for
>> symathy after your wife has gone?
>> Both of you are just sad derelict pricks!
>>

> You have been forging me, trying to goad a response from me with your
> pathetic, immature, drug and alcohol fuelled posts.

Still not a trace of any evidence to back up your claims peter.

> Well, kirkland,

And *again* with "Kirkland"... LOL.

God-damn I hope the *real* Mr Kirkland drags you through the legal system
if/when they discover your never-ending tirade one day...

> you've finally got your response.
> You *will* pay for your comment above. Sometime, down the track, you
> will pay dearly.

ROFL... the *real* peter lucas slips out.

BTW - name ONE online indentity that you've actually followed through
with your threats?

Just off the top of my head, here is a quick list of some of the people
you've promised you'd hunt down and physically asault:

Typhoid
Craig Welch
Pits
'Bevan'
Barbara
Jeßus (me)

I know there are quite a few more...

Anyway, just on the above list - how many have actually experienced your
'wrath'? NONE! Certainly you've stalked some of us, skulked around the
properties... but you havent even had to balls to so much as ring their
doorbell, LOL. The best you've done is post a description of their
residential address, or send complaints to their employers.

You're a JOKE lucas!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.tv,alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.ozdebate

Lucas russell[_2_] General Cooking 8 09-02-2009 01:48 PM
Lucas would be in for it if... carrot morning General Cooking 2 31-01-2009 05:26 AM
Lucas is a ++W e l f a r e C h e a t++ ++Centrelink++ General Cooking 0 30-12-2008 04:33 PM
Pic of Lucas and his SO Barry Walker General Cooking 32 10-12-2008 08:13 PM
Classic vs Not So Classic Banana Pudding Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 18 17-10-2008 02:08 AM