Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

Not bad...
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

This song was on an album--Catch Bull at Four--that was among the first I
had ever heard. Great stuff. I love O Caritas, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:12:36 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

I still love Cat Stevens.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:53:19 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"notbob" > wrote in message
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

>This song was on an album--Catch Bull at Four--that was among the first I
>had ever heard. Great stuff. I love O Caritas, too.

Tea For Tillerman was the first album I ever hear and it's still my
favorite one.

He had sooo MANY good songs - Hard Headed Woman, Lady d'Arbanville, Oh
Very Young, Wild World, Morning Has Broken, Moonshadow, Longer Boats,
Peace Train.... etc, etc.

Stop me before I name another Cat Stevens song I liked! LOL!

Mae West

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:12:36 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

> I still love Cat Stevens.

Even though he's a fundamentalist muzlim who supports terrorism...???

That's kind of a 'deal breaker' for me...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 12 Dec 2008 11:40:08p, sf told us...

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 00:12:36 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZobyPqMZ-I

> I still love Cat Stevens.

So do I!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Saturday, 12(XII)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Christmas Day
1wks 4dys 23hrs 33mins
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
--Dick Cavett