mary

Default Broadway Market in Buffalo

I will be traveling to Buffalo in the near future, and wonder if the
Broadway Market would be worthwhile to visit. I found their web page, and it
sounds similar to the West Side Market in Cleveland, and worth a visit. Any
place that would be good to have lunch at the market.

Thanks

Tom

ZOMBOTTI

Hi-
I live in the Buffalo area and go to the Broadway Market every Easter to pick
up Polish foods to have for the holiday. The market recently "lost" one of its
major vendors (Redlinski's Meats) and is somewhat deserted except near
holidays. In addition, there seems to be more "junk shops" than food vendors.
But I always get Baked Goods at White Eagle and EM Chruschicki Bakeries.
Redlinski's has a store on Walden Avenue, so I go there to get Polish Sausage
and other meats during the year.
As for eating there, I know that there is a diner type place on premises and
surrounding taverns/bars in the neighborhood.
Hope this helps.

Bat Nut, Buffalow Nut, Buffalo Horn Nut, Devil Pod, Black Buffalo Horn Nut, and Horn Nut Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds General Cooking 1 01-11-2012 04:19 AM
It's open Thurs!! Steak-n-Shake Signature @ 1695 Broadway, New York, NY John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 28 17-01-2012 03:36 AM
Broadway! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 0 08-06-2009 12:33 AM
Lewis Black on Broadway (on water) Terry[_1_] General Cooking 0 07-07-2007 10:06 PM