Posted to misc.consumers,rec.food.equipment,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking

Default † I need your G.E. microwave's FCC ID number!

† I need your G.E. microwave's FCC ID number!

I'm doing some very important proprietary research on G.E. microwave
ovens and if you have any of the following models, please contact me
directly at

with the full model number AND the FCC ID number of
your microwave.

If you can also include the manufacturing date on the tag, that would
be helpful, too. Models of interest a

JVM1410
JVM1420
JVM1421
JVM1430
JVM1440
JVM1441
JVM1443

The full model number, date and FCC ID number are found on the tag
inside the oven cooking cavity on the upper left. A full model number
will look like this:

JVM1443WK02

Even if you do not participate in this research project, I would
suggest that you register your microwave with G.E. because it still
has a NINE-YEAR

fully-transferable warranty on the magnetron tube. Even if you are not
the original owner, the magnetron is covered.

Registering for your warranty makes it easier to get service in case
you ever need the magnetron replaced, plus it enters you into a $2500
sweepstakes G.E.

is running.

You can register your microwave and enter the sweepstakes (no purchase
necessary) or just get details he
http://www.geappliances.com/service_...port/register/

And here's a helpful link to say thanks for reading this: If you have
lost your G.E. microwave's owner's manual or installation manual, you
can download one

free he http://www.geappliances.com/service_...rt/literature/

I am also interested in BUYING these microwaves, whether they are in
good working condition or not, as well as any old or defective parts
from these models.

If you would like, you can also request to be put on my mailing list
to get the results of my research. If you do not ask to be put on the
list you will NOT

be put on the list.

Privacy Statement: Your personal information will NOT be shared with
any third party. Your microwave's FCC ID is not unique to your
particular microwave

(just the model) and the FCC ID cannot be used to identify you.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Regards,

William E. "Ed" Miller, AS-EET
http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide $39.95