Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner + A Paul Newman Movie...

For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
brown rice...

For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
Woodward.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.

Really great idea - I might have to copy you. I just checked and "The
Long Hot Summer" is on Netflix for instant watching too.

-Tracy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

RIP Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.

I'm gonna do some fall corn and "The Sting."

RIP, Paul.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.

I'm gonna do some fall corn and "The Sting."

RIP, Paul.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.

I'm gonna do some fall corn and "The Sting."

RIP, Paul.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.

I'm gonna do some fall corn and "The Sting."

RIP, Paul.

Hasta,
Curt Nelson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

What an amazing man - over 250 million donated to charities.

The children's camps his foundations support are fantastic.

Is there a better cause than helping a child be a child?

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 27, 11:33*am, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> brown rice...
>
> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> Woodward.
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I can't resist - how about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and some
sort of egg dish??

Kris
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 27, 12:07*pm, "Dimitri" > wrote:
> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message

> > For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
> > brown rice...

> > For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
> > entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
> > Woodward.

> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> What an amazing man - over 250 million donated to charities.
>
> The children's camps his foundations support are fantastic.
>
> Is there a better cause than helping a child be a child?
>
> Dimitri

In his honor, I'm having a big tossed salad with garden tomatoes and
Newman's Own "Light Lime Vinaigrette". It's new and wonderful - not
too strong, not sweet at all and doesn't cover up the flavors of the
vegetables that you really want to taste. It would make a good
grilling sauce.
Lynn in Fargo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Kris wrote:

> On Sep 27, 11:33*am, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>> For Sunday din - din, a Thai yellow curry with chicken and veg and some
>> brown rice...
>>
>> For the movie, _The Long Hot Summer_, it's sexy and funny and
>> entertaining...the sparks really fly between Paul Newman and Joanne
>> Woodward.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> I can't resist - how about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and some
> sort of egg dish??
>
> Kris

i think a simple egg dish would call for 'cool hand luke.' make fifty of
them.

your pal,
blake